Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something struck me as weird...Just 7 miles down the same road as the Closs residence is a fresh meat company/butcher shop. Is it just me or are pigs in the picture again?
Quoting once more, I just want to mention, that there is even a neighbor S. (female + male) in case Jamey, which slightly remembers of RL in their attitude. It has to be coincidence, of course, but feels a little bit odd at the moment. MOO :(

Does someone have a screenshot/link of Carrie saying they have DNA?

I will try to find the link but if I remember correctly it was one of the girl’s mothers. I would think she would be aware of the type of DNA they have.
Tricia mentioned it in the first post on p1 of this thread:

"Carrie Timmons, Libby's bio mom, stated in a Facebook post that the police do have DNA.

"If this is true, then the perp is not in the DNA database. This means the only way we can catch him is for someone somewhere to recognize this man."

Not clear exactly what type of DNA they have.

Mo Thuairim, Sunday at 12:38 AMReport

Thank you for posting the videos Judge. It must be so hard to have to talk about the loss of their beautiful girls.

I cannot even begin to imagine the pain of having my daughter/granddaughter/sister murdered, and not knowing the how and why.:(

I hope there will soon be a break in the case, and the person responsible for this heinous crime will be brought to justice. Positive thoughts and prayers to the families.

Remembering the lives of Abby and Libby.

Interviews with Abby’s mother and Libby’s grandparents. It’s heartbreaking seeing their houses filled with so many memories.

I too want to thank u Judge for posting this video. It was extremely well done and brought back all the emotions I remember feeling from the first few weeks when the girls’ bodies were found. There just has to be justice for these two beautiful, innocent girls who sadly encountered a monster on the bridge that day.

I’m so glad this thread is open again.

I watched a documentary on YT last night that was just recently done and uploaded. It's one of the best I have seen. He interviews Kelsi, the detective on the case, Abby's Mom, Libby's grandparents (they take him through Libby's room) and he even goes to the bridge (but it is too scary for even him). He has a surround camera which is so neat. I am listing the first of the videos there are nine or ten parts. It is great, IMHO, and I cried walking around Libby's room and listening to her sweet sister, Kelsi, talking about her. Fantastic journalist's name is James Renner. I hope this has not been posted before. If it has, I apologize. This is so personal and touching, IMHO

I'm not blaming his coworkers, just showing that even people who notice similarities may discount their own eyes rather than suspect someone they know is actually this boogieman. Despite all the cases that come out where people describe the killer as a "regular guy", I don't think we are really ready to accept the possibility in our own lives.

Just remembered how Ann Rule worked with Ted Bundy and did not suspect him.

I watched a documentary on YT last night that was just recently done and uploaded. It's one of the best I have seen. He interviews Kelsi, the detective on the case, Abby's Mom, Libby's grandparents (they take him through Libby's room) and he even goes to the bridge (but it is too scary for even him). He has a surround camera which is so neat. I am listing the first of the videos there are nine or ten parts. It is great, IMHO, and I cried walking around Libby's room and listening to her sweet sister, Kelsi, talking about her. Fantastic journalist's name is James Renner. I hope this has not been posted before. If it has, I apologize. This is so personal and touching, IMHO

Is this the same James Renner who published about the Maura Murray disappearance, and another case?

Thanks so much. Kirk. I had forgotten that Derrick spoke to a man leaving the bridge area as Derrick was approaching it. I wonder if the man Derrick spoke with was BG. Becky said that the man Derrick spoke with was an old man. I wonder if BG somehow altered his appearance to look older than he really was. I wish James Renner would interview Derrick directly.

Thanks so much. Kirk. I had forgotten that Derrick spoke to a man leaving the bridge area as Derrick was approaching it. I wonder if the man Derrick spoke with was BG. Becky said that the man Derrick spoke with was an old man. I wonder if BG somehow altered his appearance to look older than he really was. I wish James Renner would interview Derrick directly.
I always thought it might have been RL and that it was why there was so much interest in him and his property.

This might have been covered before, but if it was, I've forgotten. Why did it take LE five months to release a composite sketch? Was there disagreement amongst the witnesses about what BG looked like?

I've never believed the story about the witnesses.
When the sketch was first released, LE stated the sketch was created from multiple agencies, detectives, witnesses, all working together. Then at the one year mark, LE stated sketch was created by one witness and one sketch artist.

So which is it?

My guess is Derrick spoke with BG and is the source of the sketch detail...but LE doesn't want the world to know the source ......just my opinion.
I hope there will be an arrest of BG soon.
RIP sweet Abby and Libby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member