Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall reading somewhere early on he had a white scarf over his face? Is that what you're referring to?
If you ask 10 people, 10 people will give 10 different answers on what they think the white color is in the BG picture. It's ironic how on the one BG picture it actually looks like a big white question mark!
Everything from smoke, cords, a scarf to bag handles to The Punisher emblem (which is my current guess) has been speculated. I personally don't think it is cords/ties. CE seemed to like The Punisher emblem based on a FB pic he posted. Coincidence?

I've actually said on here several times that I don't believe in coincidences. But this time it might just be. ??

Last edited:
You would think, but considering Leazenby has been talking to Radar Online and some woman on Facebook, I’m not sure it would surprise me. o_O

I can’t find the quote anywhere but I recall reading Indiana State Police took lead in the case quite early on. If so, I wonder how close to the inner investigation is Leazenby. I’m sure there’s many reasons it’s prudent to remove any complex case such as this from a small town local sheriff’s office, aside from resourcing, ensuring confidentiality for example.

I can’t find the quote anywhere but I recall reading Indiana State Police took lead in the case quite early on. If so, I wonder how close to the inner investigation is Leazenby. I’m sure there’s many reasons it’s prudent to remove any complex case such as this from a small town local sheriff’s office, aside from resourcing, ensuring confidentiality for example.
I would think Leazenby is kept in the know with this case.

If you ask 10 people, 10 people will give 10 different answers on what they think the white color is in the BG picture. It's ironic how on the one BG picture it actually looks like a big white question mark!
Everything from smoke, cords, a scarf to bag handles to The Punisher emblem (which is my current guess) has been speculated. I personally don't think it is cords/ties. CE seemed to like The Punisher emblem based on a FB pic he posted. Coincidence?

I've actually said on her several times that I don't believe in coincidences. But this time it might just be. ??

If it weren't for other people seeing it, I would never have even considered CE having an image of The Punisher on his shirt. I can't find any shirt with an image of The Punisher that looks like what's on CE's shirt. If what we see is some kind of skull on BG's shirt, it is smaller than any kind of Punisher logo I can find.

Charles Eldridge is a fan of clothing from a company called Rothco that bills itself as the "World's Foremost Supplier of Military, Tactical, Outdoor Clothing and Gear." In the image in which CE is dressed for Halloween, all of the clothing, etc. is from Rothco. He has another Facebook post where he touts Rothco's 2018 catalog.

Attachments

• Charles Eldridge shirt.png
    Charles Eldridge shirt.png
    662.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Punisher logo shirt.jpg
    Punisher logo shirt.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Charles Eldridge dressed for Halloween.jpg
    Charles Eldridge dressed for Halloween.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 65

I've actually said on her several times that I don't believe in coincidences. But this time it might just be. ??

It might be BG. But one of the reasons I’m sceptical is both Libby and Abby are described by everyone who knew them as level headed and smart. This guy seems to me to be dumber than a sack of hammers, quite an odd ball and therefore I have great doubts he’d be successful in fooling either of the girls into believing he was an innocent boy from out of town looking for a casual meet up. Or that he’d have been successful in hiding his online tracks for this length of time during the ongoing investigation. Otherwise he has no known connection to Delphi that I’ve heard mentioned.

As well, upon his recent arrest theres’s no indication he was attempting to lure underage kids through fabrication - it’s stated he’s said to have outrightly engaged in a sexual conversation leaving no doubt about his disgusting intentions had he not crossed paths with an undercover detective instead. All I’ve read and listened to regarding the Delphi case, I just can’t see anything such as that presenting any possible connection.

“Eldridge had a sexual conversation on social media with a detective who was posing as a 13-year-old girl, Randolph County Sheriff's Office said.”
Indiana man who looks like Delphi suspect is 'weird' and 'violent' | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
I would think Leazenby is kept in the know with this case.

If important progress in the case was being made, especially if charges were to be laid wouldn’t a Press Conference be announced, with all the media in attendance who have followed this case from the onset? Two years of highly intensive investigation, I’d be very surprised if an announcement would be made by any other means considering the various parties involved have communicated various updates in the past by PC as well.

I can promise you this: When an arrest is made of a suspect identified by the multi-agency investigative team as the alleged perpetrator of the Delphi Murders, rest assured, we will let everyone know."
ISP reminds public they look into all tips in Delphi double murder case

If it weren't for other people seeing it, I would never have even considered CE having an image of The Punisher on his shirt. I can't find any shirt with an image of The Punisher that looks like what's on CE's shirt. If what we see is some kind of skull on BG's shirt, it is smaller than any kind of Punisher logo I can find.

Charles Eldridge is a fan of clothing from a company called Rothco that bills itself as the "World's Foremost Supplier of Military, Tactical, Outdoor Clothing and Gear." In the image in which CE is dressed for Halloween, all of the clothing, etc. is from Rothco. He has another Facebook post where he touts Rothco's 2018 catalog.
the first pic....that nose really stands out, just like CE's nose does to me.
Also, something about the jacket....it's not zipped or buttoned up right. Why? What is causing it to bulge open in places?

Hey Everyone,

Remember we do not allow random people and pictures to be posted and discussed as it relates to this case. In other words don't pick out people and accuse them, even if you don't come right out and say it, of a crime.

Thank you,
Tricia

2 years and nobody has said a damn thing that would lead to an arrest? Has there been any other murders in Carroll County or the surrounding counties since then?

• Charles Andrew Eldridge, 46, of Union City, Indiana was arrested on January 8 after having a sexual conversation with a detective posing as a 13-year-old girl
  • The grandparents of Eldridge's ex-wife, Erin, tell DailyMail.com he had an obsession with gun, and would always spend time alone in the woods
  • Donna Clack said: 'He would always go out and he wasn't hunting. He would go in the woods and what he'd do, we don't know. I never let the kids go with him'
  • Since his arrest, Eldridge's mugshot has drawn comparisons with the sketch of the suspect in the 2017 murders of Libby German and Abigail Williams in Delphi
  • Randolph County Sheriff's Department said the suggestions can hurt or hinder an investigation
  • Eldridge has been charged with one felony count of attempted child molestation and one count of child solicitation and is being held at the Randolph County Jail

This is from several newspapers and other reporting sources. So why was my overlay deleted?

I will quote myself from 2 years ago.

My best guesstimation is he is between 5'10" and 6'1" a bit on the heavy side between 225 and 240, maybe as much as 255.

oUzcY4F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member