Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a recorded greeting... is there a local church, hospital, Indiana packers switchboard, college, shop, etc, that detective would call and it would have the greeting with this voice? Pharmacy?

Add to own idea. Detective Lazenby has to scratch his memory.

Did he do a renovation in his house? Did he hear the foreman talking to his crew, like, “guys”...?

I doubt he ever went to Indiana packers, but if he remembers the voice and does not remember, where, he has to look at services (we tend not to notice people but hear them), restaurants, bars, trace his own steps/life. I think he might remember.

Last edited:
Thanks! Thats my question...why sign it when ur username is already above the post? It seems more formal, but I thought there might have been a reason for it. I wasnt trying to imply you edit or delete other's posts, i was just adding those other oddites ive seen and wondered about. Im still trying to figure out the interface, and norms here.
Politeness, Manners, Courtesy write something you put your name to it.

MM

Edited to add

MingyMoo xx

Add to own idea. Detective Lazenby has to scratch his memory.

Did he do a renovation in his house? Did he hear the foreman talking to his crew, like, “guys”...?

I doubt he ever went to Indiana packers, but if he remembers the voice and does not remember, where, he has to look at services (we tend not to notice people but hear them), restaurants, bars, trace his own steps/life. I think he might remember.
Or a municipal worker. Someone who works for the county or police/fire department in supportive capacity..911 operator, fleet mechanic...

I am not aware there are any MSM or LE sources except for one that mentioned they could have gone to an 18 yo brother's house. I will try and find the article. That would be all we could discuss if we find it IMO.

Here it is -

Grandfather of one of murdered Indiana teens speaks out | Daily Mail Online

From above article

"The grandfather said that he didn't know Abigail Williams but that at first, he wasn't worried about the two friends.

'Family called from Delphi to see if Libby had come to Flora and if we had seen her' he said. 'The first thing on our minds was that she might have ran away, maybe she was trying to get to her mom's [in Kentucky].

'You don't know – a 14-year-old girl, she could have had an argument. Things like that go through your mind.

'Or maybe Abby got into a fight with someone and they were hiding out at her 18-year-old brother's house?

'And then they'll get tired and come back tomorrow morning or they'll call. Something like that.'

However, Bridge said that his granddaughter was conscientious and he didn't believe that she would have simply lost track of time.

'If Libby said she was going to be back at three-thirty, she would have done that,' he said."

I will say there is no excuse that there wasn't a full LE search that evening. The runaway excuse is not justifiable. I know there was fog in the AM and that was dangerous to searchers, so they didn't have to allow the general public to search, but trained search and rescue should have been called in by 6pm on 2/13 and should have been out at first light. I suppose they have to stop at dark but can't they use gear to light the terrain? Tactical flashlights light up the local area like moonlight.

I've had outdoor jobs and rain, fog, and snow never stopped us.

I believe the family was in agreement with LE that the girls were probably fine, but that does not exonerate LE from responsibility. I don't care that it's a small town and safe. LE should know what's out there even if townspeople feel safe.

We don't know for sure the girls we not still alive at 6pm. probably they were not as LE stated, but without COD/TOD, who really knows. Could they have been saved? Who knows, but they had no chance since there was no official, professional S&R that night.

And if the whole Country/Countries wasn't watching! what would have happened then? The law is fully accountable and responsible for following their own procedures. Not FFS waking up in the morning and thinking lets start the search at 10 am after a good nights sleep. Like someone above said my dog is walked at the crack of dawn and if he was missing I would be out all night

Forgive my short reply it is not aimed at you. Complacency and assumption is a mixture of two very dangerous things LE should never be complacent nor should they assume anything. They are the people all over the World that most law abiding citizens trust in their time of need.

They shouldn't be slow they should be on the ball and use common sense and not jump to conclusions or assumptions.

The fact is if the Girls had a history of runaway tendencies then fine. Once again willing to be pointed in the right direction. This could be something LE know and we don't.

If the Girls didn't have runaway tendencies then the decision to call off the official search was Inappropriate, Naive, Complacent, Careless and Very Wrong and lacked anything but Common Sense.

Short reply got longer as fingers tapped away at the keyboard

MIngyMoo

From above article

"The grandfather said that he didn't know Abigail Williams but that at first, he wasn't worried about the two friends.

'Family called from Delphi to see if Libby had come to Flora and if we had seen her' he said. 'The first thing on our minds was that she might have ran away, maybe she was trying to get to her mom's [in Kentucky].

'You don't know – a 14-year-old girl, she could have had an argument. Things like that go through your mind.

'Or maybe Abby got into a fight with someone and they were hiding out at her 18-year-old brother's house?

'And then they'll get tired and come back tomorrow morning or they'll call. Something like that.'

However, Bridge said that his granddaughter was conscientious and he didn't believe that she would have simply lost track of time.

'If Libby said she was going to be back at three-thirty, she would have done that,' he said."
Wasn't Abby the only child?

I have been thinking about the possibility of Libby and Abby being caught in a catfish scheme perhaps through one of the phone apps that delete content. This along with the fact that Libby reset her phone to factory settings makes me wonder what might have evolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8