Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the fact that DC visits her, but I feel for her. I’d probably jump out of my skin every time an LE showed up....wondering until I opened the door if there was news of an arrest :( MOO

Me too. It stresses me out if anybody phones me when I'm waiting on news of a job interview...never mind something like this.

I really get the impression that DC does care massively about this case.

The photo of Abby on the bridge, has there been any conclusion as to what may have been in her sweatshirt pocket? Just curious.

Totally unrelated to that question....I speculate. In this day and age, nearly anything is possible in a case such as this one. Let the varying theories fly. I firmly believe it is good for those of us who care, and in particular, may one day expose a truism that leads to the apprehension of the vermin responsible for this crime.

from the April presser.....
"the sketch, (NBG) ....., IS the person responsible for the murders of these two little girls"
"We know this is about power to you"

Power. Sure, this could be a reference to common knowledge relative to the behavior of low life murderers of various persuasions.

However, it could be about a different power. Power to maintain status and/or control in a community or organization. Power to continue to rule the local drug trade.

What if the power struggle is inter or intra-agency related?

Inter- refers to activity between or among different organizations. Intra- refers to activities that occur between and among people or groups within an organization.

You see, IMO, these murders were a single act, by a person, or persons, to cover up criminal activity of which one, or both, of these girls had become aware.

Another thing, the timeline on these murders is quite tight. The killer(s), IMO, almost HAD to be quite organized. From the bridge, down that hill, across the creek, commit the crime, tidy the scene(?) and escape in how many hours? With no noise heard by anyone? hmmmmm.

The photo of Abby on the bridge, has there been any conclusion as to what may have been in her sweatshirt pocket? Just curious.

Totally unrelated to that question....I speculate. In this day and age, nearly anything is possible in a case such as this one. Let the varying theories fly. I firmly believe it is good for those of us who care, and in particular, may one day expose a truism that leads to the apprehension of the vermin responsible for this crime.

"the sketch, (NBG) ....., IS the person responsible for the murders of these two little girls"

Power. Sure, this could be a reference to common knowledge relative to the behavior of low life murderers of various persuasions.

However, it could be about a different power. Power to maintain status and/or control in a community or organization. Power to continue to rule the local drug trade.

Inter- refers to activity between or among different organizations. Intra- refers to activities that occur between and among people or groups within an organization.

You see, IMO, these murders were a single act, by a person, or persons, to cover up criminal activity of which one, or both, of these girls had become aware.

Another thing, the timeline on these murders is quite tight. The killer(s), IMO, almost HAD to be quite organized. From the bridge, down that hill, across the creek, commit the crime, tidy the scene(?) and escape in how many hours? With no noise heard by anyone? hmmmmm.

BBM--Exactly

BBM-- that also... crime wars are all over.

Hi MJPeony, that was actually me who said today it was fascinating how many different views we can all have. :D

I’m not just opposite of you today lol- I had a respectful discussion with another member earlier about how we disagree too - And that’s okay! I wonder if Carter, Leazenby and Riley disagree with each other sometimes.

I actually saw that one time on a true crime episode: 3 LEs sitting in a boardroom, and all 3 of them leaned towards a different POI.
I would hope all 3 of them look at it from different perspectives. For a while anyway. Taking different scenarios and then trying to poke holes in them. Pretty much like what happens on here except they have access to more info than we do.

I'm not entirely convinced this killer has killed before. What I am more certain of is that he has committed crimes against women or young girls before. The one problem with that point, though, is you would think a victim would recognize him and call it in. Assuming such an assault or assaults were reported to LE.

Of course, as it has been pointed out before, if this guy has killed before maybe the victim was a runaway or labeled in error by LE as a runaway. And the body has either not been found or is an unidentified Jane Doe in another city.

I doubt he has killed since - too much publicity about this case.

Me too. It stresses me out if anybody phones me when I'm waiting on news of a job interview...never mind something like this.

I really get the impression that DC does care massively about this case.
Right!
Oh ya DC wears his heart on his sleeve...I think that is a comfort to the families.

I'm not entirely convinced this killer has killed before. What I am more certain of is that he has committed crimes against women or young girls before. The one problem with that point, though, is you would think a victim would recognize him and call it in. Assuming such an assault or assaults were reported to LE.

Of course, as it has been pointed out before, if this guy has killed before maybe the victim was a runaway or labeled in error by LE as a runaway. And the body has either not been found or is an unidentified Jane Doe in another city.

Maybe what he has done is domestic violence or intimidation that either has not been reported, charges were dropped or a plea deal was made MOO

Remember there was an FBI guy on scene practically from the get go, VERY early on, late afternoon of the first day search, who was said to be in town visiting family? I wonder if he had any influence in the direction things took. Could have been a trusted witness? Could have (unintentionally?) lead things astray?
Well, it would be nice to know which side of the FBI this agent is on. Because, there do seem to be sides, unfortunately for us all.

Hooray- I’m finally caught up on this thread.

Yesterday I was listening to the recent crawlspace podcast interview with KG. I found it interesting she believed BG certainly killed before or has killed after- or will certainly kill again.

I don’t believe this to be a foregone conclusion at all. I personally doubt he killed before and I very VERY much doubt he’s killed since or will kill again. I think A and L were targeted specifically and it was a one-time event.

I think dude is on his best best behavior now and wouldn’t dream of trying to get away with murder (literally!) again. He’s likely on borrowed time and the last thing he would do is attempt to get caught with a new murder.

Side note, but related- every time I listen to an interview with KG (or read a tweet like her recent one about the sketches), I’m newly frustrated. God love her- she’s in a position I can only sympathize with and cannot even imagine- but I wonder how much she’s helping the cause when there are so many things she says that I feel are either purely opinion stated as fact, or conflicting info.

Argh. Wish there was just ONE person in this case that I thought made sense when they are interviewed. And this includes LE!

MOO.
I have found that it is best to love her and ignore her. She leads us all astray, is what it seems to me.

Thinking about this, if he is a SK, he will still have an internal motivation to kill, even if there is heat from LE. So perhaps, as I’ve mentioned before, perhaps he’s using a different MO, maybe this time not leaving any bodies, or perhaps preying on dissimilar victims, maybe prostitutes...Or perhaps he has moved far away from Delphi.

I imagine having an inner compulsion to kill might be like having an addiction you can’t control. Even though you know it’s risky, you’re going to do it anyway, and it might not be easy to just “stop”.

Also, if he thinks he is smarter than everyone, or thinks “well I got away with it the first time”, this maybe even empowers him.

Maybe he is “laying low”. Or maybe he’s not. IF he is trying to lay low, and IF he is a SK, he must be really itching. Who knows how long he can maintain the “cool-off” period, if he is in fact currently inactive.

Last edited:

BBM--I think if it was called in as Assault done before- victim is too afraid to come forward.
or it was never reported due to FEAR..which is what that last Piece of the puzzle is...that ONE TIP LE is looking for...there is fear involved

Thinking about this, if he is a SK, he will still have an internal motivation to kill, even if there is heat from LE. So perhaps, as I’ve mentioned before, perhaps he’s using a different MO, maybe this time not leaving any bodies, or perhaps preying on dissimilar victims, maybe prostitutes...Or perhaps he has moved far away from Delphi.

I imagine having an inner compulsion to kill might be like having an addiction you can’t control. Even though you know it’s risky, you’re going to do it anyway, and it might not be easy to just “stop”.

Also, if he thinks he is smarter than everyone, or thinks “well I got away with it the first time”, this maybe even empowers him.

Maybe he is “laying low”. Or maybe he’s not. IF he is trying to lay low, and IF he is a SK, he must be really itching. Who knows how long he can maintain the “cool-off” period, if he is in fact currently inactive.
I, personally, do not see this as a SK, however, I do think that BG thinks he is smarter than everyone, I mean, really.. LG captured video and audio of BG and we all thought at the beginning this is a slam dunk case. Yet, here we are, almost 3 yrs later and NOTHING.
SK--maybe, but I think after listening to all the PC's , he is local and it was not random

Dancing around the fire of the unspoken.
LOL--just watched Escanaba in the Moonlight with the dancing around the fire, the porcupine piss and such. so, yeah, dancing around the fire !!!!
Oh...reminds me of others in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members