Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
aren't we always surprised when this is some jerk who lives next door. in crappy rundown house with the widows covered, some jerk who either has a Mr Nice Guy routine or is a mystery to the neighbors.

I think there is some truth that the trucking industry is haven for SK's. It makes sense. That said...I don't remember that many truckers getting caught. Thats the rub... they have a special way of going unseen. I think because there are tons of sex workers who disappear and some are found dead.many of them are thought to be victims of SK truckers.

I know there's a few famous ones, but a lot of these guys are just driving around in a normal car ..they are just working a radius..but if these murders fall on a main line,
a main route, it can be a possibility. I mean the dark rider is no joke...but I think the trucker has easy pickin's in the truck stops . those rest stops are crawling with vulnerable women.

if he's responsible for Lyric and Elizabeth, he has a specific age preference and is a pedophile.

For some reason..( and I go back and forth a lot) but today..I think this guy looks like a school teacher.

he likes power and that fits nicely as far as Im concerned.

a seventh or eight grade teacher..I really hate saying that so forgive me it's probably wrong..

He's an experienced predator , you can tell the way he makes that bridge.

I know I say he's a loser all the time and not intelligent at all...

but that doesn't mean he's not educated.

mOO

They really need to keep pushing the stills from the video out to the public, especially now that more people are sitting at home watching TV.
Yes, as well as the reward info. Is that talked about much anymore? Do the known sports figures who started the reward fund ever promote it anymore? Did they ever promote it after the beginning? I thought I would see them in the media about it on the third anniversary but I did not. Now would be a good time.

I think there is some truth that the trucking industry is haven for SK's. It makes sense. That said...I don't remember that many truckers getting caught. Thats the rub... they have a special way of going unseen. I think because there are tons of sex workers who disappear and some are found dead.many of them are thought to be victims of SK truckers.

Instead of serial-killer truckers having a "special way of going unseen", as you put it, I think a more logical theory concerning the trucking industry is that truckers are generally law abiding, hard working people, and that the trucking industry is not a "haven for serial killers" in any way.

Instead of serial-killer truckers having a "special way of going unseen", as you put it, I think a more logical theory concerning the trucking industry is that truckers are generally law abiding, hard working people, and that the trucking industry is not a "haven for serial killers" in any way.

well tell that to the FBI. mOO

side note, yes truckers are generally great..hard working..but the industry is rife..
just ask any sex killer..there's a lot of hard trade. there is a network. Known fact.

mOO

There was a video you may want to see, maybe more than one. Some youtube guy in Indiana interviewed the police. I don't have any more info on the guy, I don't remember his name or anything. I'm sorry I'm not more helpful. The police seemed very open to courteous questions and volunteered information. I don't know if there was anything new there or not, because this wasn't something I had much of any knowledge of at the time. Best wishes.
When was the interview posted? Trying to narrow the search down...

aren't we always surprised when this is some jerk who lives next door. in crappy rundown house with the widows covered, some jerk who either has a Mr Nice Guy routine or is a mystery to the neighbors.

I know there's a few famous ones, but a lot of these guys are just driving around in a normal car ..they are just working a radius..but if these murders fall on a main line,
a main route, it can be a possibility. I mean the dark rider is no joke...but I think the trucker has easy pickin's in the truck stops . those rest stops are crawling with vulnerable women.

if he's responsible for Lyric and Elizabeth, he has a specific age preference and is a pedophile.

For some reason..( and I go back and forth a lot) but today..I think this guy looks like a school teacher.

he likes power and that fits nicely as far as Im concerned.

a seventh or eight grade teacher..I really hate saying that so forgive me it's probably wrong..

He's an experienced predator , you can tell the way he makes that bridge.

I know I say he's a loser all the time and not intelligent at all...

but that doesn't mean he's not educated.

mOO
I don't how much stock to put in the serial killer truckers. If it happens I believe it is very rare. But the FBI thought enough of it at one time to set up a group to at least look at the theory.
Highway Serial Killings Initiative

I don't how much stock to put in the serial killer truckers. If it happens I believe it is very rare. But the FBI thought enough of it at one time to set up a group to at least look at the theory.
Highway Serial Killings Initiative

It can be extremely rare as far as the number of killers, but those few can still be responsible for a lot of murders.

yes, and besides, I now am of the opinion he looks to be a school teacher. So I'm not even saying I think he's a long haul trucker, but many do think BG is prob a long haul truck driver and not a local resident.

I say he's a teacher somewhere..he also has the day off...and summers too..he knows places for field trips and the like , he knows geography and the recreational park system.

I know I'm probably just getting nutty....

more and more I like the idea that Lyric and Elizabeth are connected, because I for sure do not think this brazen daylight slaughter and his alluding LE was beginners luck .

So now I don't think he hung out all night watching the search, I think he has to get home by dinner and he knew he could get coverage because he lives in the area.

now I think he watched on tv.

mOO

There was a video you may want to see, maybe more than one. Some youtube guy in Indiana interviewed the police. I don't have any more info on the guy, I don't remember his name or anything. I'm sorry I'm not more helpful. The police seemed very open to courteous questions and volunteered information. I don't know if there was anything new there or not, because this wasn't something I had much of any knowledge of at the time. Best wishes.

Attempts to locate the particular video watched before were unsuccessful, but there are quite a few out there. You are probably aware of this. I wish I could be more helpful. There were indications this crime might be on the brink of being solved. You may hold the key. Best wishes.

Yes, as well as the reward info. Is that talked about much anymore? Do the known sports figures who started the reward fund ever promote it anymore? Did they ever promote it after the beginning? I thought I would see them in the media about it on the third anniversary but I did not. Now would be a good time.
Maybe some of the sports figures who started the fund got sick of the social media rumours, accusing them of being the Bridge Guy? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if that has been brought up before, but could that be a person / the mystery man standing or walking in the middle of the bridge near the other end? Or is it just a sign?

ETA yes, I'm watching Lordanarts on this case :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-13-18-08-15.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-13-18-08-15.png
    634 KB · Views: 69
  • I'm not sure if that has been brought up before, but could that be a person / the mystery man standing or walking in the middle of the bridge near the other end? Or is it just a sign?

ETA yes, I'm watching Lordanarts on this case :)

Thank you for joining our discussion. Back at the beginning this was also questioned however it is the posts at the end of the bridge, to prevent anything larger than a person on the bridge.

wonder if based on the distance between the L& A and L& E cases and the probability the killer lives within 2 or 3 hours drive of his victims, if we could map out possible locations where he could live. So Iowa/ Indiana. I have to look at a map but Chicago will bring you down into Indiana and from Joliet, Illinois I think you can get over to Iowa ...Iowa is a good four five hour drive out of Chicago, maybe more. MO is right under and Wisconsin sits right on top of Iowa.

Im sure some one has mapped this. I'm pretty bad at it..but would like to see. mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member