Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another "Occupation" that comes to mind; student. Although I am not completely on board with this idea, I must consider the age range and information stated at the last PC (18-40)- which is also listed on the FBI posters. We know that the local school system did not have classes. We know that the MHB was a local hangout for teens at the time of the murders. We know that investigators believe the perpetrator was local and knew the area well. We also know that Libby was interested in forensics, and attended courses at Purdue University (which has several students on the higher end of the age range).

This would make BG between the ages of 16 - 38 at the time of the murders (if accurate). While I believe it was necessary for the perpetrator to have strength and stamina, would someone at the lower end of the age range have the courage (and rage) necessary to pull off a double murder in broad daylight? Perhaps someone without wisdom (immature), overly self-confident, and reckless? Kids act before they think. Could this be the reason LE has stated the public will be shocked when BG's identity is revealed? Who would suspect a kid-especially a local one who may have grown up with the girls?

Again- I am not necessarily leaning in this direction. However; it is growing increasingly difficult for me to understand a random, unplanned, opportunistic crime for no reason. But at this point, I have to believe anything is possible. Keeps my hope alive! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200417-214322~2.png
    Screenshot_20200417-214322~2.png
    543.9 KB · Views: 31
Someone is sitting on info that would bring this case to closure.
Whether it’s fear, embarrassment, scandal they are fearing...they must speak up regardless. Knowing this deranged miscreant is on the loose should motivate everyone to action.

amateur opinion and speculation

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200417-214322~2.png
    Screenshot_20200417-214322~2.png
    543.9 KB · Views: 42
Is it possible to 'repair' the photo and fill in the blanks so his features are more distinguishable?

I think the “repair” made some damage. If you want to view a picture by Monet, or any French impressionist, you don’t come closer, you walk away and look at it. What happened, the video was cut off and out, and blown up, and “restored“. I wonder if looking at the original video would be more informative.

Someone previously suggested a DNR person who would be familiar with the area and who would be knowledgeable of the terrain and totally blend in. DNR meaning Department of Natural Resources; think Mine permits, mine reclamation and enforcement, forestry, oil and and gas employees. A friend works for government as a director in DNR and leans toward structural engineer and transportation people given the bridge. Anyone else familiar with these lines of work that could or would care to weigh in? TIA!
You peaked my curiosity so I went to see who is on the list for DNR in Delphi. <modsnip> I'm always surprise to see how many in Delphi are related. It's like a real soap opera town. moo

Last edited by a moderator:
For a while I have been asking myself one question, are the timelines in the Delphi murders slightly off?

Basically, the time stamp of girls being on the MHB that day, the first and the last, is the photo of Abby posted on Snapchat by Libby. It is apparently stamped by 2:07. Although I never saw the photo saying 2:07.

And here is something odd from the photo. Several people mention Abby wearing the sweatshirt from the Patty’s household.

But looking at the shoulder seams, it would appear that the sweatshirt was made for a petite person of light built. Abby. Not her friend Libby, nor Kelsie. BP is smaller, but still appears bigger than Abby. (And anyhow, the sweatshirt was allegedly in Kelsi’s car, so, hers or Libbys?).

Now, it is possible that Abby was wearing Libby’s sweatshirt that day (unlikely, as teenage girls are vane, but possible).

Then, how about Snapchat photo being made another day and merely posted on 2/13 at 2:07 pm?

The conversations that it was Abby’s first time on the bridge have long stopped. As any teenager, she probably did not share everything with her mom. The photo looks either edited, with the clouds in the sky, or maybe was taken on a different day, when there were the clouds?

(This is another reason why I don’t like the BG video - it is cut off, and I can’t compare the skies).

I don’t know if anyone saw the girls on the bridge. Probably, not? There probably was a call to Libby’s phone, but all we get from the witnesses, is, haven’t seen.

It looks as if the clock hands were moved.

Without looking suspicious- I believe the time span given by DC, 12-5, has more relevance. And if the girls were killed closer to 5 pm, lots of alibis don’t hold water because they are very tight.

This time, from 2:30 pm when Derrick made the call to Libby, and 5:30 pm when police was called, has certain relevance to me.

I think that whoever killed them prepared it for a while, that he is a planner, that not only he knows how to work with Snapchat (indicating a younger person), but he also knows how Google cloud works. I tried to play with photos, making screenshots, posting, looking at the times on screenshot media files. There are interesting time stamping apps, but ultimately, you have to remove the original from Google photos. You can delete it. (But maybe factory reset is safer?)

Opinion: the time period between the girls being last seen and their death might be wider.

The only thing tying them up to the bridge is the photo, but if the story about the sweatshirt is true, the photo contradicts it. So maybe, the photo is from another day and is relevant in tying the girls up to the bridge. And where they went from the trails, IRL, GOK.

DC talks in parables - he said something “if only they turned left”... maybe he knows that they, indeed. turned left?

(Or, possibly, Abby never put on the sweatshirt, just politely took it).

I don’t really know who did it, but the person doesn’t travel around in a lorry and is more local than we think.

At the same time, again, whoever organized it is smarter than many. This almost rules out some people with poor IT knowledge.

Lastly, I try to imagine two people being killed under the bridge in broad daylight and none the wiser, and i don’t believe it. Maybe there were few people around, but it is a hunters’ land. Hunters have intuition. People would have felt something. They listen to the sounds, the movements. They take it in.

Lastly, the change of pictures indicates that the person on the bridge was not the main killer. Maybe the organizer. Maybe a passerby. Maybe someone the girls knew, from another day.

Tobe Leazenby said that the story was different, and it probably was. Why the LE can’t put on the finishing touch I have no clue.

I think the “repair” made some damage. If you want to view a picture by Monet, or any French impressionist, you don’t come closer, you walk away and look at it. What happened, the video was cut off and out, and blown up, and “restored“. I wonder if looking at the original video would be more informative.

What I referred to was something (hopefully) like 'police released some of the photos — with the victim digitally removed'. In that case, they removed the victim from the photos to conceal her identity, but to identify the location. (The police were Canadians. Great work, too.) They were able to show a room with the bedspread completely there and not show anyone on the bed.
Another case was where they attempted to show what a man would look like without his sunglasses. Is it possible? Facial recognition software.

For a while I have been asking myself one question, are the timelines in the Delphi murders slightly off?

Basically, the time stamp of girls being on the MHB that day, the first and the last, is the photo of Abby posted on Snapchat by Libby. It is apparently stamped by 2:07. Although I never saw the photo saying 2:07.

And here is something odd from the photo. Several people mention Abby wearing the sweatshirt from the Patty’s household.

But looking at the shoulder seams, it would appear that the sweatshirt was made for a petite person of light built. Abby. Not her friend Libby, nor Kelsie. BP is smaller, but still appears bigger than Abby. (And anyhow, the sweatshirt was allegedly in Kelsi’s car, so, hers or Libbys?).

Now, it is possible that Abby was wearing Libby’s sweatshirt that day (unlikely, as teenage girls are vane, but possible).

Then, how about Snapchat photo being made another day and merely posted on 2/13 at 2:07 pm?

The conversations that it was Abby’s first time on the bridge have long stopped. As any teenager, she probably did not share everything with her mom. The photo looks either edited, with the clouds in the sky, or maybe was taken on a different day, when there were the clouds?

(This is another reason why I don’t like the BG video - it is cut off, and I can’t compare the skies).

I don’t know if anyone saw the girls on the bridge. Probably, not? There probably was a call to Libby’s phone, but all we get from the witnesses, is, haven’t seen.

It looks as if the clock hands were moved.

Without looking suspicious- I believe the time span given by DC, 12-5, has more relevance. And if the girls were killed closer to 5 pm, lots of alibis don’t hold water because they are very tight.

This time, from 2:30 pm when Derrick made the call to Libby, and 5:30 pm when police was called, has certain relevance to me.

I think that whoever killed them prepared it for a while, that he is a planner, that not only he knows how to work with Snapchat (indicating a younger person), but he also knows how Google cloud works. I tried to play with photos, making screenshots, posting, looking at the times on screenshot media files. There are interesting time stamping apps, but ultimately, you have to remove the original from Google photos. You can delete it. (But maybe factory reset is safer?)

Opinion: the time period between the girls being last seen and their death might be wider.

The only thing tying them up to the bridge is the photo, but if the story about the sweatshirt is true, the photo contradicts it. So maybe, the photo is from another day and is relevant in tying the girls up to the bridge. And where they went from the trails, IRL, GOK.

DC talks in parables - he said something “if only they turned left”... maybe he knows that they, indeed. turned left?

(Or, possibly, Abby never put on the sweatshirt, just politely took it).

I don’t really know who did it, but the person doesn’t travel around in a lorry and is more local than we think.

At the same time, again, whoever organized it is smarter than many. This almost rules out some people with poor IT knowledge.

Lastly, I try to imagine two people being killed under the bridge in broad daylight and none the wiser, and i don’t believe it. Maybe there were few people around, but it is a hunters’ land. Hunters have intuition. People would have felt something. They listen to the sounds, the movements. They take it in.

Lastly, the change of pictures indicates that the person on the bridge was not the main killer. Maybe the organizer. Maybe a passerby. Maybe someone the girls knew, from another day.

Tobe Leazenby said that the story was different, and it probably was. Why the LE can’t put on the finishing touch I have no clue.

why can't I figure out how to delete something so I don't screw up the discussion? PLEASE help me. Someone tried but I don't know where the delete thing is.

I think libbys video let's them know the real time. Unfortunately. They have her phone.

Maybe only access to her cloud?

But to post in Libby’s Snapchat SM, you don’t need her phone. All you need is her password.

That the photo is from a different day is just one of my attempts to explain the discrepancy between Abby wearing what obviously looks like her size jacket in the photo and the story, repeated many times, that she was in Libby’s sweatshirt.

Maybe the Snapchat photo is from February 13, but then, Abby is not in Libby’s sweatshirt. So somewhere, there is a discrepancy.

Last edited:
This doesn't seem logical because the trip to the bridge was spur of the moment. He would have had to lickity-split make it out to the bridge to get there before them and become the creepy guy mentioned on their walk. Appears he was there already. JMO, but it seems like he might have been just a troubled person not specifically there to kill but got touched off somehow(maybe his estranged daughter whom he was ticked off at) and it hit a nerve and he raged and went after them.

bbm
You are right, IF the trip to the bridge was indeed a spontaneous idea. Though days before, the girls had already asked more than one time for going there and had even been at MHB area on Friday before, IIRW. To go there for a relatively short time, with 2 drivers required for their trip (Kelsey and dad DG), only to take some pictures, it seems incredible to me since the start. Maybe, LE meanwhile know more to it and changed their theory without telling openly.

Maybe only access to her cloud?

But to post in Libby’s Snapchat SM, you don’t need her phone. All you need is her password.

That the photo is from a different day is just one of my attempts to explain the discrepancy between Abby wearing what obviously looks like her size jacket in the photo and the story, repeated many times, that she was in Libby’s sweatshirt.

Maybe the Snapchat photo is from February 13, but then, Abby is not in Libby’s sweatshirt. So somewhere, there is a discrepancy.
I'm pretty sure Kelsie would have noticed if Abby's sweatshirt was not the one that she was wearing when she left the car. It was mentioned that this was Abby's first time crossing the bridge. Although not sure how this could be proved. Jmo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200417-214322~3.png
    Screenshot_20200417-214322~3.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 64
bbm
You are right, IF the trip to the bridge was indeed a spontaneous idea. Though days before, the girls had already asked more than one time for going there and had even been at MHB area on Friday before, IIRW. To go there for a relatively short time, with 2 drivers required for their trip (Kelsey and dad DG), only to take some pictures, it seems incredible to me since the start. Maybe, LE meanwhile know more to it and changed their theory without telling openly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200417-214322~4.png
    Screenshot_20200417-214322~4.png
    687.4 KB · Views: 28
BBM this may be key to who he is and how he assisted with search and rescue and why Carter stated he had heard that voice. BG is known to someone within the community and somewhat respected although he comes off as a good old boy and therefore no one wants to name him. MOO
No one would question his presence in the area either - before or after - because it could be presumed to be work related.

If you're interested in weather related things, the weather channel, the NOAA.gov (maybe others) have weather and natural disaster information on their websites. It may only have photos or satellite images of more severe weather, I don't know. You may be able to check with them on what is available on certain dates in particular places. I noticed Google has various times for street shots, say a house in 2020, 2019, going back years. OH. Has anyone checked Google earth or maps to see what they have of the area on the bridge for that date? They've captured some really odd situations, including some guy's car in a pond (unfortunately, he's still in it) and some guy doing something weird in a street level photo.
I'm sorry if you have covered all my suggestions already. Best Wishes.

If the snapchat photo was from a previous trip to MHB, the snapchat photo would have said "from camera roll" in the top left corner of the photo when it was posted to snapchat that day. Next time I'm on snapchat I'll see if I can screenshot an example for you. Although, you may be right that the time could be off, probably within an hour, because snapchat counts the time the picture is posted by saying "posted 1 hour ago" or "posted 3 hours ago" etc. Its not a precise count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme