Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

@Juggernautseeker , but that is the issue. That picture you posted is cut out and blown up. Even if it was in the background, I’d like to see the whole background.

That BG photo is like a Rorschach ink blot; I see so many different things, depending on when I look at it.
This time, as I look at the BG photo, I see the knee area and just below on his jeans looking slightly muddy, as if he had been kneeling. Anyone else see that? Could be so wrong, because with the pixelation, our brains tend to fill in the blanks. Many blanks in this case.

At this time, I can't relate to the second sketch and what we see in this blurry BG photo. I see much more of the first sketch, although it's likely he is a blend of both? Who knows. Last I recollect, the first sketch has been dismissed, or just still no clarity on that point?

I've been studying everything I can re: sexual homicide, although we don't absolutely know there was a sexual attack here - but I think it's a fair assumption. Sexual homicide represents a very small percentage of homicides overall, just slightly over 1% per this scholarly research: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/23571631_Sexual_Homicide_A_Synthesis_of_the_Literature
(You have to scroll approx. 1/2 down page to get to actual study).

So if there was sexual assault involved in this murder, we know this Perp is a rare breed.
Motivators: Urge to sexually assault, or grievance towards women, or killing to avoid detection post rape

Types of Perps:
1. Power-assertive rape murder: Generally in 20's, with a "primative" emotional state, macho image, anti-social, high school dropout, property crimes. Motive is aggression and control. Victims are strangers, surprise attack. Crime scene reflects organized attack
2. Power-reassurance attack: living out rape fantasy. Socially isolated with limited history of normal sexual activity. Underachiever, likely criminal history which may include fetish, trespassing, larceny.
power-reassurance. Tends to pick victims 10-15 years older or younger than him.
3. Anger-excitation rape-murder: Average married guy on outside, private sadist. Collects *advertiser censored* with bondage and sadism. Selects strangers with con or ruse; well planned. Aim to inflict pain and tortue. Takes trophies

Editing to add that based on the few facts I do know about this case, profile #3 seems the most likely to me ATM.

The full article is a very worthy read as it relates to this case. Again, here is the full link:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/23571631_Sexual_Homicide_A_Synthesis_of_the_Literature

Amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited:
Is it possible to 'repair' the photo and fill in the blanks so his features are more distinguishable?

All we know is the still picture of BG was of course taken from the video. That the images have been worked on by experts including NASA and Disney to try and make it as clear as possible and this is probably as good as it gets.
I think LE has to be careful “filling in the blanks” etc because that might affect prosecution when it finally comes to that. You don’t want the defense arguing that the picture is not his/her client because it was altered in some way. Of course the picture is so bad that might be argued anyway! Just my thoughts.

That BG photo is like a Rorschach ink blot; I see so many different things, depending on when I look at it.
This time, as I look at the BG photo, I see the knee area and just below on his jeans looking slightly muddy, as if he had been kneeling. Anyone else see that? Could be so wrong, because with the pixelation, our brains tend to fill in the blanks. Many blanks in this case.

At this time, I can't relate to the second sketch and what we see in this blurry BG photo. I see much more of the first sketch, although it's likely he is a blend of both? Who knows. Last I recollect, the first sketch has been dismissed, or just still no clarity on that point?

I've been studying everything I can re: sexual homicide, although we don't absolutely know there was a sexual attack here - but I think it's a fair assumption. Sexual homicide represents a very small percentage of homicides overall, just slightly over 1% per this scholarly research: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/23571631_Sexual_Homicide_A_Synthesis_of_the_Literature
(You have to scroll approx. 1/2 down page to get to actual study).

So if there was sexual assault involved in this murder, we know this Perp is a rare breed.
Motivators: Urge to sexually assault, or grievance towards women, or killing to avoid detection post rape

Types of Perps:
1. Power-assertive rape murder: Generally in 20's, with a "primative" emotional state, macho image, anti-social, high school dropout, property crimes. Motive is aggression and control. Victims are strangers, surprise attack. Crime scene reflects organized attack
2. Power-reassurance attack: living out rape fantasy. Socially isolated with limited history of normal sexual activity. Underachiever, likely criminal history which may include fetish, trespassing, larceny.
power-reassurance. Tends to pick victims 10-15 years older or younger than him.
3. Anger-excitation rape-murder: Average married guy on outside, private sadist. Collects *advertiser censored* with bondage and sadism. Selects strangers with con or ruse; well planned. Aim to inflict pain and tortue. Takes trophies

Editing to add that based on the few facts I do know about this case, profile #3 seems the most likely to me ATM.

The full article is a very worthy read as it relates to this case. Again, here is the full link:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/23571631_Sexual_Homicide_A_Synthesis_of_the_Literature

I'm undecided about which category BG falls into. We don't know whether there was torture, we don't know whether he took trophies, etc. If there was no sexual assault, then I think he intended to abduct the girls but then killed them when they tried to get away, in which case he'd fall into category number 2. If there was sexual assault, then he'd probably be in 1 or 3.

I'm undecided about which category BG falls into. We don't know whether there was torture, we don't know whether he took trophies, etc. If there was no sexual assault, then I think he intended to abduct the girls but then killed them when they tried to get away, in which case he'd fall into category number 2. If there was sexual assault, then he'd probably be in 1 or 3.
You are right; there is very little that we know at this point. The only bit of info I am trying to anchor on is that they were found outdoors, and I'm trying to align that to the descriptions above. Now *how* they were found will be very instrumental in further defining a profile. LE certainly has that info, as well as the poor Searchers who found the girls.

@Juggernautseeker , but that is the issue. That picture you posted is cut out and blown up. Even if it was in the background, I’d like to see the whole background.

I tried to focus on zoom and edit to bring out facial features more then a background , when you zoom in on the pics I uploaded it's more or less me trying to enhance eyes n mouth etc . I think you can make out of them features when you click on the pic and zoom

I tried to focus on zoom and edit to bring out facial features more then a background , when you zoom in on the pics I uploaded it's more or less me trying to enhance eyes n mouth etc . I think you can make out of them features when you click on the pic and zoom

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200417-214322~5.png
    Screenshot_20200417-214322~5.png
    523 KB · Views: 58

??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200417-214322~4.png
    Screenshot_20200417-214322~4.png
    687.4 KB · Views: 40

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200417-214322~2.png
    Screenshot_20200417-214322~2.png
    543.9 KB · Views: 16
How exactly do you think the killer will be caught? It’s been three years. Here’s some scenarios I’ve thought of, from most likely in my opinion to least likely.

1) He attempts to kidnap and kill again but this time the victim gets away and is able to give LE a very good description along with other info like a car description etc. It is all tied in to Delphi murders. Arrest.
2) He kills again. This time there is evidence at the crime scene that clearly points to one person. Tied to Delphi murders. Arrest.
3) Someone finds something linked to the crime in a drawer, under a bed, in the back of a storage shed, etc. They call LE and it is kept hush hush while police investigate. A couple of weeks later the killer is arrested.
4) LE arrests the killer through their investigation.
5) Someone calls the tip line and tells LE who it is. After checking things out, the killer is arrested.

On further review I think I would put #3 as my most likely scenario.
Just my thoughts.
How do y’all think it will come down?

They could of took off when the guy got close trying to head back towards home through that terrain after that pic was taken ! they were stalked even further till yeah he did catch up

All we know is the still picture of BG was of course taken from the video. That the images have been worked on by experts including NASA and Disney to try and make it as clear as possible and this is probably as good as it gets.
I think LE has to be careful “filling in the blanks” etc because that might affect prosecution when it finally comes to that. You don’t want the defense arguing that the picture is not his/her client because it was altered in some way. Of course the picture is so bad that might be argued anyway! Just my thoughts.

That's true

How exactly do you think the killer will be caught? It’s been three years. Here’s some scenarios I’ve thought of, from most likely in my opinion to least likely.

1) He attempts to kidnap and kill again but this time the victim gets away and is able to give LE a very good description along with other info like a car description etc. It is all tied in to Delphi murders. Arrest.
2) He kills again. This time there is evidence at the crime scene that clearly points to one person. Tied to Delphi murders. Arrest.
3) Someone finds something linked to the crime in a drawer, under a bed, in the back of a storage shed, etc. They call LE and it is kept hush hush while police investigate. A couple of weeks later the killer is arrested.
4) LE arrests the killer through their investigation.
5) Someone calls the tip line and tells LE who it is. After checking things out, the killer is arrested.

On further review I think I would put #3 as my most likely scenario.
Just my thoughts.
How do y’all think it will come down?

I'm going with 1 or 2.

For some reason I just don't think that they have enough evidence at the crime scene to solve themselves, and at this point, if they haven't gotten that tip yet, they're not getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member