Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BP or MP, neither was a party to the actual conversation. It was between FSG and DG. I'd like to hear an interview with one or both, but as I said one of the two, DG, according to Kelsie, has no desire to make any public interviews or statements.
It is misdirection to say BP or MP, when it was proven to be BP. It muddies things and makes it harder for people searching for information.

It is misdirection to say BP or MP, when it was proven to be BP. It muddies things and makes it harder for people searching for information.
On that we can agree. Whether it is BP, MP, my neighbor or my cat, if they were not a witness or a party to the conversation it is a misdirection to the case and muddies the waters.

On that we can agree. Whether it is BP, MP, my neighbor or my cat, if they were not a witness or a party to the conversation it is a misdirection to the case and muddies the waters.
That is the truth.

LE keeps saying that someone will call or email telling them the man on the bridge is their father or son or brother. But I think if someone is going to report a family member they want to be very sure they are correct. What if they are wrong? LE tells a father he was reported as a possible POI by his own son. The father might not be too happy that his son thinks he is capable of the Delphi murders.
Exactly. Going on the theory that LE may have an idea of who this POI is, but don’t have enough evidence to arrest him, then certainly someone calling in and saying, It may be my Uncle Bob is going to have even less power than they.

Only if a piece of solid evidence can be produced would there be enough to obtain a grand jury indictment. (Such as, I found Libby’s necklace in my Uncle Bob’s drawer).

Unfortunately misdirection has surrounded this tragedy.

https://www.wndu.com/content/news/V...s-debunks-social-media-rumors--512508282.html
“Critics are also accusing Kelsi's dad.

“They will change our words. They twist our words all the time, and he doesn't want you guys to do that, so he just chooses not to speak…To go along with that, there is a rumor that Libby actually called him at 2:30 to ask him to pick them up, which our phone records show that's not true,” Kelsi said. ….”

I do not know if the killer is as comfortable as you wrote, but I would guess this person is more comfortable today than they were in February 2017. This is my opinion. This man on the bridge did manage to get recorded by a 14 year old using her cell phone. Someday someone might see that video and realize they know who it is, if they are willing to disregard just about everything else LE has said about the case. That will always remain a possibility.

LE keeps saying that someone will call or email telling them the man on the bridge is their father or son or brother. But I think if someone is going to report a family member they want to be very sure they are correct. What if they are wrong? LE tells a father he was reported as a possible POI by his own son. The father might not be too happy that his son thinks he is capable of the Delphi murders.

I think the fear in this case is that LE has an idea or picture in their minds of the person they are looking for, but it ends up being completely off once the case is solved. But we will never know if any of this is correct until the case is actually solved. Until then, people have to trust that LE is right about what they think in this investigation.

Mark me down as one of those people who does not trust that LE is right about what they think in this investigation. Four years out, I think they have completely mishandled this case.
There. I said it. Been thinking it for a long time.
Just my thoughts.

Mark me down as one of those people who does not trust that LE is right about what they think in this investigation. Four years out, I think they have completely mishandled this case.
Just my thoughts.
There’s no denying that there’s been no good result. I do think that in the 2019 press conference, they thought there’d be a break shortly thereafter. But it never came…

Just my thoughts.

and me! I DID voice it ages and ages ago, but got shouted down

On a bit of a lighter note, IIRC sheriff Leazenby said a member of the public saw one of his press conferences & called in to report HIM as a BG-lookalike & potential tip......
I'm surprised nobody did the same for DC, he also resembles OBG (but I honestly don't think it was him - to be fair many folks involved with this case look like BG / OBG which is a tad unfortunate).

I think LE need to start again, starting with the supposed witnesses that "saw" BG that day and work outwards taking another look at cars / trucks in the area and who was reportedly on the trails within a certain timeframe (and which individuals later formed the search team).
Further investigation is needed surrounding "a couple under the bridge" (a couple as in a courting couple or a couple of girls ? mentioned by FSG to DG when he came to pick up the girls) someone (FSG) hearing "arguing / shouting" - an "arguing couple" ?
It's all very vague, at times conflicting - it stinks and the lack of transparency from LE and the flip flopping on the sketches just frustrates everyone that wants to see this case solved ffs. Perhaps its time for fresh eyes on the case or maybe even just another minute release of further information that may just jolt a few memories / bring the case on.

I think LE need to start again, starting with the supposed witnesses that "saw" BG that day and work outwards taking another look at cars / trucks in the area and who was reportedly on the trails within a certain timeframe (and which individuals later formed the search team).
Further investigation is needed surrounding "a couple under the bridge" (a couple as in a courting couple or a couple of girls ? mentioned by FSG to DG when he came to pick up the girls) someone (FSG) hearing "arguing / shouting" - an "arguing couple" ?
It's all very vague, at times conflicting - it stinks and the lack of transparency from LE and the flip flopping on the sketches just frustrates everyone that wants to see this case solved ffs. Perhaps its time for fresh eyes on the case or maybe even just another minute release of further information that may just jolt a few memories / bring the case on.
I saw a true crime documentary on a case that went cold: Every single lead dried up, every tip was a dead end.

Then they hired a cold case detective, a woman who knew nothing about the case. She immediately zeroed in on a POI and the case was solved. And guess what: It was a person who’d been involved in the search party and was ‘hiding in plain sight’ from day one.
(
This was a true crime daily on YouTube: Teen girl goes missing, later found dead. It was her Uncle who resided with them)

<modsnip>

I think in unsolved cases all angles are considered and considering the intense resourcing involved in this one, no reason for this to be a unique exception.

LE have stated what constitutes a good tip several times so it appears to me their scope is wide open to any possibility.

BBM

https://www.wrtv.com/delphi-investi...across-the-country-to-find-libby-abbys-killer
Investigators shared what makes a good tip at the two-year press conference on Wednesday.
That includes things like:
  • Suspect Name
  • Date of Birth or Approximate Age
  • Physical Description (i.e. height, weight, hair color, eye color)
  • Specific Address or Location Last Seen
  • Specific Vehicle Descriptions (i.e. license plate, year, make, model, color
  • Specific Reason for Tip (i.e. Why could they be the suspect?
  • Motivation for Crime
  • Connection to Delphi
“I do believe someone knows something that will help us."

Last edited by a moderator:

I pretty much agree with all this, except maybe the importance of the “couple under the bridge” statement. Just my opinion, but I really don’t think it matters one way or another.
I think LE was correct early on to keep things to themselves, but four years later, that needs to change, because it’s not working. My thought is if LE would hold back two or three things to prevent false confessions, then release everything they have, this case would be solved within a month. LE wants a family member or friend of BG to come forward with who he is. Sometimes if you want someone to show their hand, you have to show yours first.
Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member