Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying!

Ok folks, I have a possibly new or new to me idea I wanted to bring up. I haven't seen it posted anywhere so maybe it hasn't been considered yet?

Any chance BG was sporting a headset as he crossed the bridge? Have a look at the still frame I found and look at the areas of interest I've outlined.

You may see what could be headphones. Eg: gamer style ones that fit over the ear and may sometimes resemble ear muffs. These may be wired or wireless. You may also notice what may be a mic on a boom arm just infront of the mouth area.

It's NOT a fact that this is what it is. It's merely a possibility I wanted to bring up as I haven't seen it suggested anywhere yet and I want to try to encourage new discussion anytime I can! What are your thoughts on this idea? Delphi Murderer Closeup that's the link where the photo came from. It's I think frame 47 or 48 of the series of stills from BG crossing the bridge released originally by LE. I don't know who broke it into still frames or I would credit them accordingly.
For your disappointment :(: we had the head set already and we got no further. ;)

One of my passions is Unsolved or Mysterious crime. Until 2017 I had managed to stay away from Youtube until a great big red flag waved itself in my face from an infamous web true crime forum. Something along the lines of this is not an official xyz source please don't post videos.

It happened to be the Delphi Case. My instant reaction was lets go and look at the xyz Youtube Channel which is where I stayed for a good couple of years and still go back and have a peak at how the youtube creator is doing.

Now with reference to the timeline of the Delphi case. Who did actually set it?

We all know another Youtuber took the time , skill and dedication to provide an animated video of where the BG was when the video was shot from Libby’s phone.

However good it was and however much sense it appeared to make. Like every other Youtube channel this presentation or theory did not come directly from Law Enforcement and has not been endorsed as fact. Therefore it is likely but we don’t have to believe it as fact.

What I think is a real shame is that the boots on the Ground and the Brains didn’t collaborate or work together. How much more powerful would they have been?

So you may ask yourself why am I writing this. I am doing so because my theory is as good as anyone else's and answers the WHY.

The girls were killed because BG wanted the phone, BG wanted the phone because BG realised a photo could have been taken or they could have been recognised. In short BG was where s/he shouldn’t have been and the only evidence was 2 teenage girls and a mobile phone and an empty 800 ft+ bridge.

How BG or Gal killed Libby and Abby so quickly is almost beyond belief. Unheard and unseen by anyone else. Obviously we know the cause was Homicide none of us know the method.

Common folks if Libby lost her shoe on the bridge side of the creek that girl was running it got stuck in mud and came off whilst crossing water. She was at a disadvantage, whereas Abby had a lightweight ankle tie on footwear reminiscent of the 70’s . I think Kelsi was right Abby and didn't leave LIbby. Abby’s footwear wouldn’t have fallen off

Kelsi already said she saw the skid marks down the hill when she started searching having crossed the bridge in the evening with her Cousin

Well didn’t you know LE said it wasn't simple (FACT)

Snow in June

One of my passions is Unsolved or Mysterious crime. Until 2017 I had managed to stay away from Youtube until a great big red flag waved itself in my face from an infamous web true crime forum. Something along the lines of this is not an official xyz source please don't post videos.

It happened to be the Delphi Case. My instant reaction was lets go and look at the xyz Youtube Channel which is where I stayed for a good couple of years and still go back and have a peak at how the youtube creator is doing.

We all know another Youtuber took the time , skill and dedication to provide an animated video of where the BG was when the video was shot from Libby’s phone.

However good it was and however much sense it appeared to make. Like every other Youtube channel this presentation or theory did not come directly from Law Enforcement and has not been endorsed as fact. Therefore it is likely but we don’t have to believe it as fact.

What I think is a real shame is that the boots on the Ground and the Brains didn’t collaborate or work together. How much more powerful would they have been?

So you may ask yourself why am I writing this. I am doing so because my theory is as good as anyone else's and answers the WHY.

The girls were killed because BG wanted the phone, BG wanted the phone because BG realised a photo could have been taken or they could have been recognised. In short BG was where s/he shouldn’t have been and the only evidence was 2 teenage girls and a mobile phone and an empty 800 ft+ bridge.

How BG or Gal killed Libby and Abby so quickly is almost beyond belief. Unheard and unseen by anyone else. Obviously we know the cause was Homicide none of us know the method.

Common folks if Libby lost her shoe on the bridge side of the creek that girl was running it got stuck in mud and came off whilst crossing water. She was at a disadvantage, whereas Abby had a lightweight ankle tie on footwear reminiscent of the 70’s . I think Kelsi was right Abby and didn't leave LIbby. Abby’s footwear wouldn’t have fallen off

Kelsi already said she saw the skid marks down the hill when she started searching having crossed the bridge in the evening with her Cousin

Snow in June

If they were killed because he wanted the phone, then why didn’t he take the phone?

Snow in June

If she saw the skid marks in the evening while searching with her cousin, why didn't she follow the skid marks and go that route? I've not seen that she saw the skids in the evening but if she did, I wonder what she thought of them at the time, if anything?

The girls were killed because BG wanted the phone, BG wanted the phone because BG realised a photo could have been taken or they could have been recognised. ...
Common folks if Libby lost her shoe on the bridge side of the creek that girl was running it got stuck in mud and came off whilst crossing water. ...

Interesting thought. On one of his videos, GH showed a spot near the CS but on the other side of the creek, that was not easily visible from anywhere up on the bridge-level area. He suggested that BG might have been headed for that spot when he first abducted the girls, as a safe place for his horrors. The ground at trail level, where GH pointed out, was undercut on the way down to the creek, and hard to see.

So your thought fits logically with that idea: BG wanted them in that alcove-thing area, Libby began running, lost a shoe, and lost or discarded her cellphone along the way. She and presumably Abby ran across the creek trying to escape from BG. It would have been very difficult for BG to find the phone somewhere in the leaves, after the murders, so he (by this line of thought) just packed up and ran, after the murders.

I don't recall if there was ever an official statement on where Libby's phone was found; if it was with her at the CS this idea doesn't work. Though if it was somewhere along the line of flight, even close to the crime scene, that fits. And it explains how BG and the girls came to cross Deer Creek, which has been an unresolved issue. Thanks--good thinking!

Interesting thought. On one of his videos, GH showed a spot near the CS but on the other side of the creek, that was not easily visible from anywhere up on the bridge-level area. He suggested that BG might have been headed for that spot when he first abducted the girls, as a safe place for his horrors. The ground at trail level, where GH pointed out, was undercut on the way down to the creek, and hard to see.

So your thought fits logically with that idea: BG wanted them in that alcove-thing area, Libby began running, lost a shoe, and lost or discarded her cellphone along the way. She and presumably Abby ran across the creek trying to escape from BG. It would have been very difficult for BG to find the phone somewhere in the leaves, after the murders, so he (by this line of thought) just packed up and ran, after the murders.

I don't recall if there was ever an official statement on where Libby's phone was found; if it was with her at the CS this idea doesn't work. Though if it was somewhere along the line of flight, even close to the crime scene, that fits. And it explains how BG and the girls came to cross Deer Creek, which has been an unresolved issue. Thanks--good thinking!

There was an official statement on the phone, it was in the area of the crime scene:

"Sgt. Holeman tells us investigators recovered more audio from Libby’s phone, which was found with the girls at the crime scene."

ISP: More audio recovered from slain Delphi teen's phone

There was an official statement on the phone, it was in the area of the crime scene:

"Sgt. Holeman tells us investigators recovered more audio from Libby’s phone, which was found with the girls at the crime scene."

ISP: More audio recovered from slain Delphi teen's phone

Thanks; "at the crime scene" is unambiguous so that shoots down my guessing. BG would have been able to retrieve it if he wanted or thought to.

Thanks for clarifying!

Ok folks, I have a possibly new or new to me idea I wanted to bring up. I haven't seen it posted anywhere so maybe it hasn't been considered yet?

Any chance BG was sporting a headset as he crossed the bridge? Have a look at the still frame I found and look at the areas of interest I've outlined.

You may see what could be headphones. Eg: gamer style ones that fit over the ear and may sometimes resemble ear muffs. These may be wired or wireless. You may also notice what may be a mic on a boom arm just infront of the mouth area.

It's NOT a fact that this is what it is. It's merely a possibility I wanted to bring up as I haven't seen it suggested anywhere yet and I want to try to encourage new discussion anytime I can! What are your thoughts on this idea? Delphi Murderer Closeup that's the link where the photo came from. It's I think frame 47 or 48 of the series of stills from BG crossing the bridge released originally by LE. I don't know who broke it into still frames or I would credit them accordingly.
Yes, it’s come up but not for a while. More likely in my opinion is a camera on hat, maybe with mic too. I can’t see it but there’s a YouTuber out there somewhere who analyzed it and I found it worth considering.

yeah yeah...possible GoPro camera set up...I have seen photos where it looks like BG might have a mouth rig to control it and that the white cords are the cables for the camera. I have no doubt he has images maybe footage.

mOO

Thanks for clarifying!

Gee, I don’t know. It’s so blurry but I think it’s just the edge of a hood on a dark hoodie sweatshirt that he’s wearing under the jacket and it’s just bunched up. IMO

yeah yeah...possible GoPro camera set up...I have seen photos where it looks like BG might have a mouth rig to control it and that the white cords are the cables for the camera. I have no doubt he has images maybe footage.

mOO
:eek:

mOO
And yet they searched his home and found nothing to incriminate him.

If she saw the skid marks in the evening while searching with her cousin, why didn't she follow the skid marks and go that route? I've not seen that she saw the skids in the evening but if she did, I wonder what she thought of them at the time, if anything?
And why not point them out to other searchers and/LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo