Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it’s come up but not for a while. More likely in my opinion is a camera on hat, maybe with mic too. I can’t see it but there’s a YouTuber out there somewhere who analyzed it and I found it worth considering.

Oh like a go pro style cam? I could see that as well! Hadn't heard that before... thanks for sharing.

yeah yeah...possible GoPro camera set up...I have seen photos where it looks like BG might have a mouth rig to control it and that the white cords are the cables for the camera. I have no doubt he has images maybe footage.

mOO

I've played with go pro cameras... I think the last one I tried was in 2018. I'm not sure you actually *could* control one with a mouth piece. Not even sure why'd you want or need to really. I don't think you have to attach a sep mic to them either - they have them built in.

I've played with go pro cameras... I think the last one I tried was in 2018. I'm not sure you actually *could* control one with a mouth piece. Not even sure why'd you want or need to really. I don't think you have to attach a sep mic to them either - they have them built in.
Scuba diving and other outdoor sports like sking etc..you can look it up it's called a mouth rig i think...basically you control the camera with your mouth..so your hands are free.

I don't know, why exactly, but can it be, the BG stalked mothers of teenagers plus their daughters, then killed either the mother or the teenager/s?

It can, if we consider what a young mother AW was, for example. It could hint at the guy's age, too. If he considers both 30+ year-old moms, and their teenage daughters, attractive, then he is probably in late 20es - early 30es, and probably suffering from hebephilia, but not necessarily pedophilia.

Hm. What do you mean by this? Are you thinking that the perp commanded her / them to run and so they did?
But why would he have done that? I’d think he’d want to have control of them and within his grip. IMO

It can, if we consider what a young mother AW was, for example. It could hint at the guy's age, too. If he considers both 30+ year-old moms, and their teenage daughters, attractive, then he is probably in late 20es - early 30es, and probably suffering from hebephilia, but not necessarily pedophilia.
That’s interesting. remember that photo he has on his front page on Facebook where he is a kid with his brother and sister and friends? His sister’s picture appears to have been manipulated a bit. She’s like 8 years old but has long fingernails on a woman’s hand and an ear gauge in her lobe.I couldn’t figure out why he would ever do that, make her have adult female parts when they were all just kids.
Just very odd to me.

This.

ETA: If BG has it with numbers/calendar, he as a nerd (??) might have it with history or poetry as well, even in an intense way. He might play history games/view history movies, and he might be the author of poems. He could be oriented and talented in many ways, even if not assumed by us.
Well, we know he has artistic abilities too if that matters at all.

This is what I was thinking, that between one of the relatives’ families and the killer, there is one more person.

From Christina Jessop’s brother:
“There were three people my mother told that morning we went to visit my dad in jail and that Christine wasn’t coming,” he said, adding he had forgotten that his mother had told Hoover’s wife.”

‘It had to be someone we knew well’: Christine Jessop’s family speaks after 1984 murder solved | Globalnews.ca

In Jessop’s case, besides a neighbor being accused and found guilty and later exonerated, 300 people were interviewed, but her killer Calvin Hoover was never under suspicion. What I think might have happened is that Christine’s mom might have told her friend Heather (then Calvin Hoover’s wife), and then Heather told it to Calvin (about Christine being left at home that day), but either both women forgot, or Heather forgot. To her, that it was her ex- husband, came as a total shock in 2020, although later in their life together he became very abusive, was diagnosed with a mental illness and in 2015, killed himself. But his attitude to Heather attending Christine’s grave, for example, was supportive. Interesting: he changed later in life (not necessarily after the murder), but his outward response to the murder seemed humane.

In the Delphi girls’ situation, they invited people to join them MHB on Snapchat, so who else could have heard about it, besides the addressees, is hard to understand. It could have been someone’s mom commenting of the girls going to MHB unattended, and someone else in the room could have overheard it. What if that someone is now an ex-bf? Who would remember it?

I think that whoever he was, if he was close to Delphi inhabitants, he now disappeared from their lives (e.g, broke up with someone, moved on), or, worse, the person from whom he heard it disappeared (died, OD’ed). Somehow, one of the links is now missing. hence the guy is off the radar.

Another thing, like it often happens, Calvin Hoover had an alibi for that fateful day (was at work). The police never checked his alibi. Maybe in Delphi as well, the person is definitely in the “alibied” group (known to live elsewhere, not being close to Delphi). Either someone provided the alibi, or, more likely, it was never checked. JMO.
Two things, is there any sort of device that can infiltrate a SnapChat conversation? A scanner, HAM radio, that sort of thing? And the very first sketch that was put up of BG, which I personally think looks very much like JBC, could the “witness” who gave the description of who he or she saw there that day, be an enemy of his and simply tried to set him up as the BG just to get him investigated? Was this person an accomplice to the crime perhaps? IMO

Maybe you’re referring to the”community will be shocked” comment? If so, I don’t think he wasn’t speaking to the public in general. When the comment was made in April/20 Leazenby clearly believed the perp was known locally. Has he changed his beliefs since then, he hasn’t said. JMO

“He said he still believes a local, or locals, committed the crimes. Leazenby said whoever did this “knew the lay of the land.” He said when an arrest is made, which he believes will happen, community members will likely be shocked at the identity of those arrested. He said he believes the perpetrator will likely be someone who is fairly well-known in the community.
Lots of tips, no arrest in 2017 double homicide | Carroll County Comet
To me, he seems to be implying a public servant, LE, FF, council member??? And more than one person involved as well. IMO

yes yes he would totally do this, he really 100 percent would..I think the loves pretending and playing the helpful idiot..he's so sure of himself..thinks he's good enough to be a cop or a fireman..I definitely think he switched up his look and came back..it had to be super exciting for him to see the chaos he caused...and to be in there in the middle of the drama while he probably had death scene photos on his phone...

thats totally who he is.
mOO

added...I bet if he had gotten away with murdering his child victim...he would have gone out afterwards while she lay in his basement and looked for her with the neighbors..maybe even with one of his dogs..
Just a chilling thought. :(

One of my passions is Unsolved or Mysterious crime. Until 2017 I had managed to stay away from Youtube until a great big red flag waved itself in my face from an infamous web true crime forum. Something along the lines of this is not an official xyz source please don't post videos.

It happened to be the Delphi Case. My instant reaction was lets go and look at the xyz Youtube Channel which is where I stayed for a good couple of years and still go back and have a peak at how the youtube creator is doing.

Now with reference to the timeline of the Delphi case. Who did actually set it?

We all know another Youtuber took the time , skill and dedication to provide an animated video of where the BG was when the video was shot from Libby’s phone.

However good it was and however much sense it appeared to make. Like every other Youtube channel this presentation or theory did not come directly from Law Enforcement and has not been endorsed as fact. Therefore it is likely but we don’t have to believe it as fact.

What I think is a real shame is that the boots on the Ground and the Brains didn’t collaborate or work together. How much more powerful would they have been?

So you may ask yourself why am I writing this. I am doing so because my theory is as good as anyone else's and answers the WHY.

The girls were killed because BG wanted the phone, BG wanted the phone because BG realised a photo could have been taken or they could have been recognised. In short BG was where s/he shouldn’t have been and the only evidence was 2 teenage girls and a mobile phone and an empty 800 ft+ bridge.

How BG or Gal killed Libby and Abby so quickly is almost beyond belief. Unheard and unseen by anyone else. Obviously we know the cause was Homicide none of us know the method.

Common folks if Libby lost her shoe on the bridge side of the creek that girl was running it got stuck in mud and came off whilst crossing water. She was at a disadvantage, whereas Abby had a lightweight ankle tie on footwear reminiscent of the 70’s . I think Kelsi was right Abby and didn't leave LIbby. Abby’s footwear wouldn’t have fallen off

Kelsi already said she saw the skid marks down the hill when she started searching having crossed the bridge in the evening with her Cousin

Well didn’t you know LE said it wasn't simple (FACT)

Snow in June

How do we know that the police recovered everything from Libby's phone? Maybe it was a screenshot and he did make her delete it? In any case, this scenario requires a totally different criminal, less psychotic and more socially elevated.

How do we know that the police recovered everything from Libby's phone? Maybe it was a screenshot and he did make her delete it? In any case, this scenario requires a totally different criminal, less psychotic and more socially elevated.
How would BG have known?

So you may ask yourself why am I writing this. I am doing so because my theory is as good as anyone else's and answers the WHY.

The girls were killed because BG wanted the phone, BG wanted the phone because BG realised a photo could have been taken or they could have been recognised. In short BG was where s/he shouldn’t have been and the only evidence was 2 teenage girls and a mobile phone and an empty 800 ft+ bridge.

How BG or Gal killed Libby and Abby so quickly is almost beyond belief. Unheard and unseen by anyone else. Obviously we know the cause was Homicide none of us know the method.
bbm
A little brainstorming or so:
IF, where do you think a photo might have been taken by Libby? Also in the MHB area? Where else perhaps?
IF, photo shooting days before or on the Febr 13th?
IF a photo was taken, what might be the incriminating scene in the photo? A person, meeting BG? A person, who urgently wanted to remain anonymous themself?
Meeting for what: drugs or sex or what else?
IF a meeting of BG and someone in the MHB area: who needs woods on the edge of a village for his more or less "criminal/embarrassing pleasure"?
What do you think: might the resetting of Libby's cell phone one week before the murders have played a role?

To me, he seems to be implying a public servant, LE, FF, council member??? And more than one person involved as well. IMO

I don’t think he was implying anything. That their Sheriff knows who the killer is and is just playing a game with the community, hoping they will guess right wouldn’t sit very well at all with the locals, I don’t imagine. If I was local, I’d be livid if I thought that was going on as it has the real potential of harmfully turning people against people, on a path to destroying a community.

LE seemed convinced (back then especially) the the perp was local so it’s possible this comment was made to shake people awake in the hopes it would encourage them to put their thinking caps on, as up to then the popular local opinion was it was an outsider who nobody knew.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members