Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP seeks information about online profile in Delphi investigation

Excerpt:
The online profile named “anthony_shots” was being used from 2016 to 2017 on social media apps such as Snapchat and Instagram.

Detectives say the creator of this fictitious profile used images of a known male model, and portrayed himself as being wealthy and owning sports cars.

It’s extremely difficult and in many cases literally impossible to physically locate and identify a savvy online predator. I highly recommend the Discovery series “Undercover Underage” for a truly eye-opening look at tools that are used—and the frustrations involved!
IMHO I do think this indicates that LE suspect an online predator in their murders. To what extent—who knows? Hopefully more suspicions than just “he was working in the area.”

Fingers crossed that this is the year Abby and Libby get justice!!!!!!!

I remember this topic (online predator) being bounced around ages ago, it was a logical explanation. Snap map features didn’t exist then, so this would indicate prior communication and planning. Hopefully if other young girls come forward they can put together a bit more information about this guy, the language he used, familiar with the area, all young Delphi girls (indicating he’s from the same place) etc. I really hope more people remember and can come forward!

This article image appears to possibly be a Twitter account of the user name in question.

Caption states: Alaska born, Indiana raised

Correction according to this article it would be the Insta account not Twitter account:
Anthony_Shots: Instagram Page Probed in Indiana’s Delphi Murders

Police say the page was an elaborate catfish that used a fake profile with a model’s picture to contact juvenile females “to solicit nude images.”

It’s the latest clue in the long stalled investigation into the slayings of the two girls, who had gone for a walk on an old railroad bridge along Monon High Bridge trail near Delphi, Indiana, on February 13, 2017, when they were murdered. Authorities previously released a short video and audio of a man they encountered on the trail, but the killer has never been identified.

Wow, really interesting news tonight.

I am listening to Gray Hughes, and find myself agreeing with him for once. They know who this is but would like corroborating information to make the case stronger. They absolutely have to know.

My opinion only!

Wow, really interesting news tonight.

I am listening to Gray Hughes, and find myself agreeing with him for once. They know who this is but would like corroborating information to make the case stronger. They absolutely have to know.

My opinion only!

Can I speculate that they uncovered something while investigating JBC and are hoping he tried to meet up with other victims who can link him to the profile?

People have talked about victim of opportunity vs being lured and if JBC is the type to lure, it would fit.

I haven’t been on this thread in years. Hi, everyone.

1) there are actual “snaps” shown in some of these articles. Since the accounts are dead now, and the suspect hasn’t logged into them or won’t use them to communicate, where did these snaps come from? The phone? Or other victims’ phones?

2) are these snaps real? Did the snapper actually take these pics? I did a tiny bit of research and determined that there is technology (apps) to feed pics to Snapchat so they appear as snaps in real time. But I do not think it existed in 2017. So are these pics of cars real?

3) if those snaps are real, then where are these cars? It shouldn’t be that hard to narrow down orange lambos in Indiana.

4) not to disparage police, but I believe they would’ve done these things by now. So why are we hearing about it? What help could anyone provide other than coming forward as potential victims? And if that were the case, why wouldn’t LE have wanted them to come forward 4 years ago?

It’s not actually possible that these snaps and Instagram account were just discovered today, right?

Attachments

• 91C0A9A2-1C47-44A8-B046-F9F9747A7CAF.jpeg
    91C0A9A2-1C47-44A8-B046-F9F9747A7CAF.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 112
Can I speculate that they uncovered something while investigating JBC and are hoping he tried to meet up with other victims who can link him to the profile?

People have talked about victim of opportunity vs being lured and if JBC is the type to lure, it would fit.

he is the type to lure...and I don't have to stretch my mind too much to make this work for me..and him using a much younger idealized version of himself to lure young girls..I mean look at this model ...the tattoos, the vibe..
I can make it work ...I'm really gassed even if it isn't about JBC...but something tells me if it is..he is really busted and they are going to find every last inch of his doings. mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo