Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I’m at. If KAK is the murderer then the guy on the bridge is a red herring because that ain’t him.

<> RSBMFF

If it is not KAK on MHB, then why did he backdate a life event on one of his FB posts?

KAK backdated an original FaceBook life event to reflect the date as FEB. 13, 2017, perhaps in an effort to create an alibi on the date of the double murders, by claiming he was employed as a Table Games dealer in Las Vegas on FEB 12, 2017 or the day before the murders occurred.

KAK's problem: the original date his post was made: May 13, 2020. Then, KAK was arrested on
AUG 29, 2020. He's a slippery, slimy guy.

Link to "Vegas Dreams"
The Delphi Murders: Vegas Dreams

My apologies for not remembering who it was, att, but someone mentioned the word: parasite.

I think KAK is perfectly happy being in jail and quite content with his new living arrangements located in Peru. He doesn't need a job. He gets 3 squares a day, free internet, a bed, and a cell phone. He no longer worries about what to wear or has to bother washing his clothes. KAK has no need for a vacuum cleaner, weed eater or leaf blower. He can apply for free medical care and free dental care. Family and friends can visit him except on Wednesdays.
Safe from his father TK - might be also a benefit for now, who knows.

I am on the fence on this.

If KAK was smart enough to use two different devices to log in at different times (even from the same location), why wouldn’t he have also been smart enough to use different personas on the two devices to further conceal from LE the identity of the person (or persons) using each phone?
smart ? he went to kill a victim he already had digital communications with in the wide open ..and forgot to look for the phone ?
I dont see how can anyone see this moron as the BG we know..whenever a new suspect appears..play starts to play down every known aspect of the case like ( the video is so blurry we can fit anyone here )
( the voice isnt important ) ..( BG has no intelligence he was just lucky ) ..
any white male will do

Serious question, why do so many people think overweight people can't walk a very short trail or cross that bridge? I know plenty of people who are overweight/obese and are quite active, hike and bike for miles and miles. Yes, KAK doesn't exactly paint a picture of an active human, but he's also pretty young. I was young once, very inactive, very weak, ate garbage and somehow physical exertion was never difficult.

Chris Farley was obese and had no problem performing high energy physical comedy. Melissa McCarthy as well.

I’m not sure that we can paint all obese people as unable to traverse a bridge or walk a trail.

MOO

I don't think Kline is the killer. I think that he is afraid that he is somehow connected to the killings but doesn't actually know for sure who in his group of internet creeps might even be responsible or any of their actual identities and I think that he expects being cooperative with law enforcement will only make him be found guilty of additional crimes and he may well have been given good reason to believe that.

If Kline had actually met people in person through the Anthony Shots identity or had anyone met people in person through the Anthony Shots profile, why did the case not advance any after the appeal for information from the public about activity on that account?

My apologies for not remembering who it was, att, but someone mentioned the word: parasite.

I think KAK is perfectly happy being in jail and quite content with his new living arrangements located in Peru. He doesn't need a job. He gets 3 squares a day, free internet, a bed, and a cell phone. He no longer worries about what to wear or has to bother washing his clothes. KAK has no need for a vacuum cleaner, weed eater or leaf blower. He can apply for free medical care and free dental care. Family and friends can visit him except on Wednesdays.

Presumptive Eligibility for Inmates

Jail Visitation Schedule | Miami County, IN

Not sure if he can: Play Dominoes and eat Cheetos.

He receives free mental health care.
Miami Co. jail to offer mental-health services to inmates

He receives a free iPad.
He can buy music and rent movies.
He can educate himself.

June 19, 2020
"[Sheriff] Duchak said tablets in the jail can be used for e-messages, GED classes, digital libraries, jail forms, as well as books, PG-13 movies, podcasts, and music."
Miami County Jail inmates get to use tablets -- at no cost to taxpayers, sheriff says

He can receive money safely and securely.
Access Corrections

Chirping Services are available - Chirping is the product name for inmate texting
Cost of Chirping:
Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00. Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
If an inmate has available funds on their chirping device they will be able to chirp any cell phone and that chirp will appear to be a normal text.
USAchirp

He can make and receive phone calls:
Services for Miami County inmates and their families and friends include: Collect Calling, PIN Debit, Purchasing Calling Cards, Deposits, Messaging & Video Visitation.

He can send and receive emails on his free iPad:
* NOTE: All messages between you and your inmate will be permanently recorded and seen by the staff and could be used against your inmate in court.

How to Email Inmate in Miami County Jail | Peru, Miami County, Indiana

He can possess certain 'property' (I wonder if he has photos of young girls plastered on his wall.)

Miami County Jail inmates are allowed to have in jail and/or have dropped off to them.

https://www.jailexchange.com/city-a...mi-county/miami-county-jail/inmate-commissary

Well they need to get on with prosecuting him. Big boy jail isn't so pleasant. I'm guessing this is because the jail is housing people that have yet to be convicted.

I don't think Kline is the killer. I think that he is afraid that he is somehow connected to the killings but doesn't actually know for sure who in his group of internet creeps might even be responsible or any of their actual identities and I think that he expects being cooperative with law enforcement will only make him be found guilty of additional crimes and he may well have been given good reason to believe that.

If Kline had actually met people in person through the Anthony Shots identity or had anyone met people in person through the Anthony Shots profile, why did the case not advance any after the appeal for information from the public about activity on that account?

Because people that are 16,17,18,19 that sent pictures or videos to that account are still deeply ashamed? They don't want their friends or family to know there may be CSAM material out there involving them? If they did meet up, maybe they want to move on with their lives. MOO, IMO

There might be forward momentum in the investigation, for all we know. The ISP did request the FBI remove the height/weight/hair color from the unknown suspect poster, which could be significant, or not.

I’m referring to the physical capability of a morbidly obese individual, who by his own admission lives an extremely sedentary lifestyle, uses copious amounts of illicit substances/intoxicants/drugs, and “allegedly” has a seizure disorder. Not his mental/psychological wherewithal. MOO.

A personality disorder and physicality ability are connected is my point, imo.

The mental motivations are the driver.

The physical limitations are overcome by his intent and lack of personal concern.

That’s why I said the bridge wouldn’t bother him one little bit.

They don’t feel pain and effort the same as others.

This link has several points that could describe KAK, imo.

Here are just a couple of highlights:

11. Ruthless Attacks Against Opponents

Because someone with antisocial personality disorder lacks empathy and remorse, they can be ruthless when attacking someone who opposes them. They are known to seek revenge against people who have “wronged” or “slighted” them in the past, and their revenge can be brutal.

14. Fearlessness & Risky Behaviors

People with antisocial personality disorder often have a blunted affect and restricted emotional range. Most people with APSD don’t experience nervousness, anxiety, and fear to the same extent as most people do.

Antisocial Personality Disorder Symptoms

I don’t see where he really performed any great physical acts. He probably used a gun to scare little girls to walk to not far away from where he found them then he quickly killed them.

Not athletic, not motivated enough to go further than exacting his revenge, imo

all imo

When the pictures of BG came out there were three. One WAS shorter and huskier.

You mean like the one here?

New details in Delphi murder of Abby Williams and Libby German

Delphi-Homicide-Suspect.jpeg

I do remember you mentioning that. It's insane in this day and age that people still equate a person's weight with their physical abilities and lifestyle.

To be fair, it often is a fair equation.

Just because it's not a guaranteed equation, doesn't mean that morbidly obese people aren't often physically unfit.

I had a female roommate/friend pushing 300, who could mop the court with lots of people in a game of tennis; but I wouldn't say she's the norm.

However, I once had a physical therapist who said "I've read literally thousands of cases and case precis about, say, back pain, over the course of my career. You can't say anything definitive about the causes of back pain; and you can't say anything definitive about the lack of back pain. Back pain has shown up in about equal measure with respect to active people who spent their life doing back-jarring things like horseback riding and gymnastics, as it has in couch potatoes; and it has shown up in equal measure vis-a-vis overweight people and normally-weighted people."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1