Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that? Because they're blue collar?

I don’t know anything about a meatpackers connection (didn’t start following until a year ago, really), but IIRC, someone posted somewhere many threads ago that there is a meat packing plant in the vicinity and that it is or may be one of the few places that hires felons? (Which - personally I would think it’s likely that a lot of places hire felons these days so IDK.)

I guess for me, it all comes down to Vegas. No matter who was using the Peru house wifi, or KAK's devices, with or without his knowledge, there was nobody else in Vegas besides KAK and his dad. And from Vegas, there were searches for *advertiser censored*, communications via a_shots to L (already dead) and her friend, constant searching on the Delphi case and IP address tracing.

Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...and on your electronic devices.
Vegas is interesting. I wonder who they stayed with when they went there, if they have/had family there? That would certainly complicate who and what used the phones and on who's wifi. Just speculation and AJMO

Vegas is interesting. I wonder who they stayed with when they went there, if they have/had family there? That would certainly complicate who and what used the phones and on who's wifi. Just speculation and AJMO
According to the 2020 interview, KAK and his dad shared a hotel room. This is what KAK told them, anyway.

I don’t know anything about a meatpackers connection (didn’t start following until a year ago, really), but IIRC, someone posted somewhere many threads ago that there is a meat packing plant in the vicinity and that it is or may be one of the few places that hires felons? (Which - personally I would think it’s likely that a lot of places hire felons these days so IDK.)

Dear @Schatz,

I know nothing about a connection.

All I know is that there is a meatpacking plant in Delphi called Indiana Packers.

Indiana Packers | Midwest Pork Supplier | Delphi, Indiana

Indiana Packers
Highway 421 South, County Road 100 North,
Delphi Indiana.

I believe you’re right that nobody else was staying with them in Vegas but it sounds like KAK’s best friend was also in Vegas, since they said that KAK “blew him off” in Vegas, according to the transcript. It sounded to me like they were actually trying to imply that KAK was afraid of this friend (who sold “pounds of weed”) before they suddenly pivoted to TK.

I think that was just KAK flailing around trying to implicate anyone and everyone but himself. Except his dad. Although at times he gets close to it. But honestly I don't think his bringing up friends will amount to anything. IIRC, at some point in the transcript he also casually claims his Vegas friend's girlfriend could've taken his phone off him (and knew his PIN/passwords?) while he was passed out or something.

Dear @Schatz,

I know nothing about a connection.

All I know is that there is a meatpacking plant in Delphi called Indiana Packers.

Indiana Packers | Midwest Pork Supplier | Delphi, Indiana

Indiana Packers
Highway 421 South, County Road 100 North,
Delphi Indiana.

Way back in Thread 113 the meat packing plant was discussed. From memory, there had been a hoax bomb scare just after the murders. People were discussing if this could have been a diversionary tactic by a suspect, or a ruse to take LE away from the murder investigation. There were photos on that thread of a pair, of what looked like rubber boots, taken away in an evidence bag. There seems to be a few hoax bomb scares at that plant so maybe someone just wanting some time off.

Does anyone know/remember ANY SM references to KAK having seizures prior to 27 Feb 2017?

Whatever the cause (drugs, TBI, etc) stress is a trigger. This is 2 days after the search of his home.
I just read on his twitter, that he had seizures in 2016 already. Had I just copied it (as I wanted at first)!

Way back in Thread 113 the meat packing plant was discussed. From memory, there had been a hoax bomb scare just after the murders. People were discussing if this could have been a diversionary tactic by a suspect, or a ruse to take LE away from the murder investigation. There were photos on that thread of a pair, of what looked like rubber boots, taken away in an evidence bag. There seems to be a few hoax bomb scares at that plant so maybe someone just wanting some time off.

The meat packing plant also came up when we were wondering about a connection with other crimes, particularly Lyric and Lizzie in Iowa, because the same company has facilities in Waterloo. But it appears they have facilities all over the region, so probably any crime committed in the midwest will be near an Indiana Packers plant :p

Great memory!

I am thrilled that this KAK A _Shots info. has brought some much-needed public attention back to this case. These young girls were completely innocent victims and them and their families deserve justice.

I hope an arrest is coming. Realizing how common this type of behavior (CSAM) is out there on the web was shocking and so sad. I'd be a nervous wreck if I had a young child online today.

MOO

I am thrilled that this KAK A _Shots info. has brought some much-needed public attention back to this case. These young girls were completely innocent victims and them and their families deserve justice.

I hope an arrest is coming. Realizing how common this type of behavior (CSAM) is out there on the web was shocking and so sad. I'd be a nervous wreck if I had a young child online today.

MOO

I feel the same way about the online safety of children and teens and I’m extremely concerned about how they will be kept safe from predators in the future with the metaverse.

My heart broke listening to Libby's grandmother saying she had 'failed Libby' by not knowing she was on these sites and to protect her. I hope she realizes that she cannot put the blame on herself.

The murderer(s) of those innocent young girls, is to blame 1000% I'm keeping faith that LE is going to be able to make an arrest soon in this case.

I would agree 100%.

If anything, what I see from BM’s attitude is that she was working very hard to be sure that these two girls, Kelsey and Libby, had good lives, attended classes, sport, went into extracurricular activities like Purdue forensics, and had enough electronic devices for school and hobbies.

One quality I see in Libby may be the greatest trait in adulthood, when people gain some experience. It is curiosity and inquisitiveness. Such people make great scientists or travelers. Teenagers are more impulsive and trusting, so apps like Yellow that are a new, “in”, thing, of course, have to be tried. No big deal, an active teenager.

Plus, didn’t we all fall for handsome “bad” guys, and I think this is how KAK, with the face of a hot model plastered over his own, came across online. When we read KAK’s online texts and know the creator, they look stupid. But coming from a young hottie with a wad of dollars and a Lamborghini, they are given a pass, because intelligence is not a must for a handsome bad boy. And Libby fell in love with him, and what else you’d expect from a teenager?

Neither family failed their children. I’d say, they raised very good girls, who, in mortal danger, did not abandon one another. In hindsight, maybe it was a mistake, but what a courage! What loyalty to one’s bestie!

So, thinking about LISK vs. the predator here, it is stated that LISK’s victims were possibly killed at one location, stored, then disposed of at another location. The situation is different here, as it is a killing and leaving the victims on site.

I’m just wondering out loud if BG has ever abducted, brought victims to his home or another location, killed them then disposed of them at other location, or is he a killer who only kills and disposes on site/leaves them at the killing location, assuming he has committed other murders.

In coming from the wrong assumption that the person who kills at home and disposes at another location is more prone to be a necrophile than a “kill for thrill” type, I stumbled onto an interesting article about necrophilia. It is probably not the most pleasant subject, but I found out very interesting things. Except for 57% of them working in places giving access to the material, and some prevalence of stalkers, there is little unifying in the group.

But - maybe it would provide some ideas.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/334114117_Necrophilia_An_Understanding

I’m very late to the party but my personal opinion about this is that IF KAK is the one who killed the girls and/or IF it was his first time doing so, or even IF he witnessed or even was “forced“ (using this term loosely) in some way shape form or fashion, he could have experienced trauma. I know that that probably sounds really crazy to a lot of people but anyone who has experience trauma would understand that the body keeps score. In multiple ways. And sometimes one of these ways can affect someone’s eating habits or acquire an eating disorder. Like binge eating, emotional eating, etc.
MOO.

It could be easier. KAK has a seizure disorder. Seizures and metabolism are better studied in women (something about pituitary-ovarian axis, thus the frequency of PCOS in women with seizures, for example). However, there is certain connection in men, too. For example, seizures raise prolactin, and it can cause increase in body mass. Also, many antiseizure drugs are associated with weight gain. Or else, seizures ——> sedentary lifestyle ——-> metabolic syndrome.

Does anyone know/remember ANY SM references to KAK having seizures prior to 27 Feb 2017?

Whatever the cause (drugs, TBI, etc) stress is a trigger. This is 2 days after the search of his home.

If he could not drive a car prior to 2/27/17, chances are, he already suffered from seizure disorder with very active seizures.

If he could not drive a car prior to 2/27/17, chances are, he already suffered from seizure disorder with very active seizures.

how exactly was he working for a marijuana delivery co if he could not drive? as part of a team? on the internet? in an uber? In my mind's eye, I initially pictured him driving to do this but now he does not seem like an ideal employee for a delivery service IMO, and then there was that statement that he "mostly stayed in his room." ?

I just read on his twitter, that he had seizures in 2016 already. Had I just copied it (as I wanted at first)!
Sorry, you all. The tweet wasn't from 2016 (I could have sworn, it was autumn 2016!!) but from 2017, so big mistake by me. I can't understand it, especially because another tweet, I read yesterday, didn't show up again. I'm now exhausted from the search and scrolling up and down KAK's account. :(

Some snippets:

Kegan Kline
@switchNswishers

15. Feb. 2017

What is going on in our world
-.-.-

@switchNswishers
·
27. Feb. 2017

Get all these *advertiser censored* off the streets http://fb.me/16MpRNKBs
-.-.-
@switchNswishers
·
13. Sep. 2016

Dropped outta school Now we dumb rich
-.-.-

@switchNswishers
·
13. Juni 2016

Think I won't choke no *advertiser censored* till the vocal cords don't work in her throat no more?
-.-.-

@switchNswishers
·
27. Mai 2016

Can't believe it's my birthday
-.-.-
@switchNswishers
·
28. Feb. 2017

Sick of having seizures <---------------
-.-.-
@switchNswishers
·
26. März 2017

All alone in a wall less prison
-.-.-

Next time I will post a copy or I won't say anything, promised. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13