Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From link, original article published 9/4/18

Zachary Vermillon, previously of Kokomo, was arrested by Howard County deputies on charges of child exploitation, a Level 4 felony, and possession of child [CSAM], a Level 5 felony.

The case began when the National Center for Exploited and Missing Children contacted the Kokomo police about a suspected collection of child [CSAM] recovered by DropBox, a cloud-storage service. DropBox had flagged 25 files in an account connected to an email in Vermillon's name, according to the probable cause statement.

One file was uploaded on Feb. 14, 2017, while the others were uploaded on July 17, 2017. Officers requested a copy of the documents from DropBox, which provided 120 gigabytes of data. Officers eventually tagged 2,519 files - both photos and videos - as child [CSAM].

So a quick google of ZV shows he's a convicted sex offender, age 26, living in Lebanon, IN. That's KAK's age group, right? He's 6'2" and 275 lbs so very unlikely to be BG, but it sure is interesting...

And I'm surprised this wasn't discussed here 4 years ago!

I hope that we are still allowed to use Gray Hughes as a source for information!
I am including a link for his latest Delphi podcast.
On this, he discusses information that he received from a close friend of AW.
He says that according to her, there was an "F" or "Fsymbol " left at the scene of the crime.
Has anyone ever heard this before?
And can anyone think of what the heck and "F Symbol" could mean or stand for?

JMO
Are there other “lettered” murders out there?

From Urban Dictionary...​

F

A way to show the utmost form of respect during an unfortunate or tragic event. This form of flattery stems from the world of gamers. "Press F to pay respects" is the caption in a scene that occurs at a funeral in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. See oof for a less formal method of condolences.

Often used to show respect on the Internet.

Yes. And as detectives and investigators like to say…”there are no coincidences”.
Very late to the party on this comment, but I did think it was valuable to add a different perspective to this statement (and this statement alone, not your theory). Paul Holes, the FBI agent that helped catch the GSK, has stated on his podcast, The Murder Squad, to be very careful using this idea. He spoke about all of the suspects/POIs they had over the years for GSK, and how there were quite a few actually, that on paper they were the perfect suspect: Right place, right time, right motive, had the means, fit the description, had a history, etc. They weren’t able to rule them out until DNA and forensic genealogy did. The coincidences can in fact stack up, and they sometimes truly are just coincidences.

Do you think that the prosecution would be okay with that?
I mean, if it is because KAK is not happy with his legal representation?
That sounds like a stalling tactic , and I would imagine that would not be good enough?

JMO

I would think if he was looking for a new lawyer it would already have been done and this document would just be announcing that. I don’t think the the prosecution or the court would have much patience after all this time with waiting on this type of thing.
He may however need a new attorney specializing in murder trials if he has decided to negotiate a plea deal concerning Delphi.

edit: typo

everyone has been waiting for KAK to give up the identity and provide evidence against some one else; is it possible that LE has found someone else willing to testify against KAK? Whomever killed LG and AW was a really disturbed person(s?) but I am still not clear on a motive: psychsexual rage? fear that LG was about to report something to the authorities? a wish to make the crime scene look crazy and frame some one else? Between KAK, TK and Chadwell, do we really think that we know the full extent of any of their mental quirks?

Which seems to indicate the prosecutor has already agreed to it while Kegan “in the process of exploring other legal options.” Plea deal?
SCHATZ, yup. Many of these (CSAM) types are only afraid of one thing....having Lifetime Registered Sex Offender attached to their name. The offenders would rather spend 5 years in jail than have that as a condition of their release. (exploring other options, uh huh.)
Considering the sheer number of contacts, the age of the victims and his penchant for lying I think he earned it! Not only that, he destroyed evidence in a double homicide investigation. (That is not speculation, that is a fact.) He took a polygraph in which he was asked about the murders of Abby and Libby.... then went directly home and began deleting information from his "hidden, misplaced" (big eye roll, cough, cough) cell phone.
He wants to fade in the background, wants it to all go away, not spend the rest of his life knowing a probation officer can knock on his front door and monitor his activities. In many cases denied housing by landlords, employment in certain fields and won't be able to live near schools either. BTW, doesn't bother me in the least....per aforementioned, "He earned it!"

Last edited:

F

A way to show the utmost form of respect during an unfortunate or tragic event. This form of flattery stems from the world of gamers. "Press F to pay respects" is the caption in a scene that occurs at a funeral in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. See oof for a less formal method of condolences.

TL4S Dhaaang you are one spectacular super sleuth! So, the $64,000 question is: Is that the reason ISP decided to go with the sketch of the younger BG?

F

TL4S So tired, but you have me wanting to go down just a few more rabbit holes before I get some zzzz's.
I also found this and I think "this" is significant considering the sources:
What does F mean in Snapchat?

Summary of Key Points

"Drooling" is the most common definition for :F on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.

Last edited:
I think on its own an 'F' left somehow at the scene of the crime wouldn't be enough to positively push their opinion one way or the other- they would have to have some other context clues otherwise I think it's just as likely to be a reference to the meme or an emoji as it is to be the symbol for Fluorine, or the stock indicator for Ford Motors.

TL4S Dhaaang you are one spectacular super sleuth! So, the $64,000 question is: Is that the reason ISP decided to go with the sketch of the younger BG?
I'm not convinced this urban definition is pertinent to the case, even if an "F" was, in fact, found. But I find it interesting how so many clues seem to have origins in online activity. Now I'm a bit curious who might be a gamer...

I think on its own an 'F' left somehow at the scene of the crime wouldn't be enough to positively push their opinion one way or the other- they would have to have some other context clues otherwise I think it's just as likely to be a reference to the meme or an emoji as it is to be the symbol for Fluorine, or the stock indicator for Ford Motors.
Or "F" like a failing grade, as in school, which might point to a teacher given that school was out for an unused snow day on 2/13/2017.

hmmmmm

the letter F
the F curse word
f-stop used in photography (first thing that came to my mind)
are there any groups/cults/organizations that use a symbol with the letter F?
Guitars often have F shaped holes in the body for design purposes.

Maybe BG is a musician? Stupid I know but it could be true.

It's probably nothing, but I'm curious about the chronology of KAK's court records in comparison to the a_shots announcements. He filed a motion to lift the pretrial conference one week after the Dec. 6, 2021 a_shots ask, and a continuance two months later. He filed for another motion to lift the pretrial conference just a week before the April 11, 2022 a_shots Yellow/Yubo update, then another continuance four months later.

I can't help but wonder if some of this activity is based on LE's investigation and the presumed tips coming in about a_shots. Since KAK is one admitted creator of a_shots, I can see where any tips related to that profile's online presence would be helpful as evidence against KAK in regards to the CSAM charges, possibly, but these tips were directed, specifically, to the A&L tip line. And the announcements weren't made until only 10 days before his next pretrial conference and 5 months before his then scheduled jury trial.

The late timing and A&L tip line details lead me to believe the Dec. 2021 a_shots ask was not related to KAK's upcoming CSAM trial, but the timing of his court motions also lead me to believe the a_shots ask is indeed related to KAK himself, or potentially some of his charges (2/17/17?). I don't mean to repeat what everyone already knows, I just thought the court data was interesting...

hmmmmm

the letter F
the F curse word
f-stop used in photography (first thing that came to my mind)
are there any groups/cults/organizations that use a symbol with the letter F?
Given the appearance of BG, and that I think he is wearing motorcycles boots, my guess is The F is from Fischer Motorsports, a muscle car and cycles power and body modification company, and a common brand for Indy car guys to have swag from.
Some F bit might have come loose, from a boot, key ring, hat glue on, pull tie or snap etc.

What could F signify?
The possibilities are endless.

February
Filial Generation
Friday
Female
Function of (math)
Fighter (military, eg. F-16)
Force
Frequency
Fahrenheit
Fail
Franc
The 6th item in a series
An Initial

Any F word —

Faceless
Faction
Failure
Fairness
Fake
Fallen
False
Famous
Family
Fan
Fascist
Fatal
Fate
Favorite
Fear
Feelings
Felon
Feminine
Feminist
Fetish
Fiend
Film
Final
Finished
Fire
Five
Flowers
Flying
Followed
Footnote
Foreign
Forensics
Forest
Forewarn
Forgiven
Forgotten
Forsaken
Forward
Fossil
Found
Foursome
Freak
Freedom
Friend
F*%!
Fugitive
Fun
Future

What could F signify?
The possibilities are endless.

February
Filial Generation
Friday
Female
Function of (math)
Fighter (military, eg. F-16)
Force
Frequency
Fahrenheit
Fail
Franc
The 6th item in a series
An Initial

Any F word —

Faceless
Faction
Failure
Fairness
Fake
Fallen
False
Famous
Family
Fan
Fascist
Fatal
Fate
Favorite
Fear
Feelings
Felon
Feminine
Feminist
Fetish
Fiend
Film
Final
Finished
Fire
Five
Flowers
Flying
Followed
Footnote
Foreign
Forensics
Forest
Forewarn
Forgiven
Forgotten
Forsaken
Forward
Fossil
Found
Foursome
Freak
Freedom
Friend
F*%!
Fugitive
Fun
Future

It's a LONG list! BUT-
There is one thing that grabs my attention.
During that same podcast, Gray mumbles something about "6" or sixth.
I have tried to figure out to what he is referring to.
Now, as I read through your list, I see "6th in a series."
No idea if it means anything at all.
But...it's .....kinda weird.
Anyone care to take a shot at what that could mean or be?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member