Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could give all of you 5 stars for your thoughts today... I appreciate all you add to the conversation!!
A little off topic ... wondering about the multiple log ins (close in time) and all emanating from KAK's house. Could it have been KAK/solely and all along as a way to confuse the recipients of his messages. For instance, I can log in to WS through my computer, then use my spouse's laptop and log in under his identity, and then I could still log in under another identity on my huge old desk top, and if I had any skills at all, I could also log in with one of those fancy cell phones, right? The recipient/viewer would be none the wiser and think I was 4 different people. Why wouldn't KAK being doing something like this to trick/confuse underage girls? Sort of a way to reaffirm his/A_S existence as a real person. Heck, he already pretended to be hot male A_S (not my type) and at the same time pretended to be a female named Em***a.
Editing example validation using multiple devices? : A_S: I met KAK while he was performing in Florida
KAK: Yeah A_S is a really cool guy and we went club hopping in his lamborghini.

Very interesting! I hadn’t thought about that.

Two weeks back I posted my notes from an interview with Robert Ives. Now I've found his TV broadcast online. He's a rock-solid source, witnessed the crime scene. He speaks plainly about this just three minutes into it, thinking solution would take two or three days! Maybe some who are new to this case will be interested? Though long-time perspectives might be refreshed.

(If I should be posting this directly to 'media' I need instruction about how to do it.)

Two weeks back I posted my notes from an interview with Robert Ives. Now I've found his TV broadcast online. He's a rock-solid source, witnessed the crime scene. He speaks plainly about this just three minutes into it, thinking solution would take two or three days! Maybe some who are new to this case will be interested? Though long-time perspectives might be refreshed.

(If I should be posting this directly to 'media' I need instruction about how to do it.)
If he thought is was going to be quick, MOO he thought it was a person known to the girls, and thiat the list would get whittled down quick.
if TK and KAK it’s true, they were associates of LG, but KAK/TK got the time to wipe out most of the evidence of their relationship to LG.

I'd like them to go back to the beginning again and pay extra special attention to everyone deeming to be a "witness", "somebody that saw something" and those hanging around taking pictures after the girls had disappeared from the bridge.
I think kk is possibly a fringe player at best (tk is a nasty but I'm not even sure if he has anything to do with anything) if either was the killer they'd have been arrested and charged by now (especially if they do have DNA).
I have a horrible feeling this is going to turn out to be a particularly unpleasant spiderweb with many actors / participants.
JMOO.

Yes. And as detectives and investigators like to say…”there are no coincidences”.
Funny, I just finished Paul Holes' book today and he literally talks about sometimes there are pretty big, and multiple coincidences. He stated this discussing a few cold cases and the GSK suspects, suspects that he was convinced were the one. Unfortunately, there are more monsters out there than we would like to believe.

If he thought is was going to be quick, MOO he thought it was a person known to the girls, and thiat the list would get whittled down quick.
if TK and KAK it’s true, they were associates of LG, but KAK/TK got the time to wipe out most of the evidence of their relationship to LG.
Several times he said that it was because of the "circumstances of the crime" and "evidence at the scene" that he thought it would be solved quickly. Now I'm wondering what all the perpetrator(s) left behind. To me, it sounds as if items belonging to the perpetrator(s) were left behind. Does anyone else get that sense? TIA

My first reaction was to be angry. My second reaction is to be curious.
This case is so maddening. It’s like we’re all sitting cross-legged on the floor watching a static filled old TV, waiting for a decent picture to finally show up.
Is this continuance good? Is it bad? Is it irrelevant?
It definitely makes me mad.

I hope that we are still allowed to use Gray Hughes as a source for information!
I am including a link for his latest Delphi podcast.
On this, he discusses information that he received from a close friend of AW.
He says that according to her, there was an "F" or "Fsymbol " left at the scene of the crime.
Has anyone ever heard this before?
And can anyone think of what the heck and "F Symbol" could mean or stand for?

JMO

My first reaction was to be angry. My second reaction is to be curious.

Oh, My , buttered stars!

What in the WORLD is going on???

I really feel that he knows he is going to have turn evidence and wants to find the least damaging way for himself OR he is just delaying the inevitable...probably both!

Just WOW!

AMOO

I am angry. Is this normal? These continuances. Is this a normal tactic? Most innocent people want a speedy trial, so I guess that's telling. (MOO).
I'm wondering if he's just continuing to toy with making a deal so he can stay in jail and not move on to the trial, where he will likely be convicted and sent to prison. Jail vs. prison can be a pretty big change for the worse.

Anybody hear about ZVermillion....he accessed someone's drop box the day after the murders. IE, the day Abby and Libby were found, February 14, 2017. And, then again when the sketches were released. What do all of these guys have in common besides being in possession of "advertised censored" materials.... Oh yah, that famous "drop box."

I think it’s already been granted. Online It looks like the pre trial conferences and trial date have already been cancelled but not yet rescheduled.

How crazy!
How absolutely crazy!
Does there have to be proof that you do not have enough time to prepare your case?
If this is ONLY about the young girls that he betrayed online- he has already admitted his guilt!
I cannot help but believe this is headed for much bigger things!

JMO

EBM to ask if there is an updated version?
I can't find anything stating the continuance has been granted?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member