Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sketch #1 does look very much like a guy who was arrested in January on child molestation.

Apparently ISP discarded this person as having any involvement in the Delphi murders.

May I link the picture for comparison and the article?

Respectfully I don’t think that is helpful or useful when we are to focus only on sketch 2 now. The moderators do not want us posting any comparison pictures.

I wonder if from BG's vantage point if the girls didn't look much older? I wonder if he thought they were at least over 16 and didn't realize how young they were until it was too late ?

I don’t think that is possible Abbey especially looked very young there is no way she looked over 16. Liberty didn’t look 16 either she looked 14 in my opinion.

Now, I personally saw this gait once, in a guy who burned in a tank during WWII. He ended up with the damage to peroneal nerve. But it was one- sided, the BG clearly has weakness of right side, but some on the left one, too. So, not a trauma, likely, but neuropathy.

Here are common causes, from Wiki.

Conditions associated with a steppage gait
(I am fantacizing, probably, but Charcot-Marie-Tooth is a genetic mutation on Chromosome 17. What if they isolated his DNA and found this mutation? This would rule out many people. Something tells me they have the DNA, and the DNA is telling in a few ways).

Too fantastic, right? But here is an interesting part of it, the disease “can cause difficulty chewing, swallowing, and speaking (due to atrophy of vocal cords)”.

Now the perp’s voice is coarse as if he is a chronic smoker, but I also wondered it he has paralysis of at least one vocal cord.

P.S. Also, if his Right leg is weaker, how about his Right arm? Anyone local whose right-handed handshake is weaker than the left one?

And what did people say about his eye being crossed? If the sketch is not artistic liberty, his R eye looks slightly to the side and down. 3D nerve palsy?

Last edited:
Now, I personally saw this gait once, in a guy who burned in a tank during WWII. He ended up with the damage to peroneal nerve. But it was one- sided, the BG clearly has weakness of right side, but some on the left one, too. So, not a trauma, likely, but neuropathy.

(I am fantacizing, probably, but Charcot-Marie-Tooth is a genetic mutation on Chromosome 17. What if they isolated his DNA and found this mutation? This would rule out many people. Something tells me they have the DNA, and the DNA is telling in a few ways).

Too fantastic, right? But here is an interesting part of it, the disease “can cause difficulty chewing, swallowing, and speaking (due to atrophy of vocal cords)”.

Now the perp’s voice is coarse as if he is a chronic smoker, but I also wondered it he has paralysis of at least one vocal cord.

P.S. Also, if his Right leg is weaker, how about his Right arm? Anyone local whose right-handed handshake is weaker than the left one?

And what did people say about his eye being crossed? If the sketch is not artistic liberty, his R eye looks slightly to the side and down. 3D nerve palsy?

Ha! And under his coat I noticed a distinct bulge which I’m quite certain was a lightweight foldable walker. It was probably held in place by a chest strap. The walker couldn’t be pushed over the bridge due to the gaps between the rotting ties.

Super interesting...
I attributed the gait to the bridge and that it appears he is loaded up under his jacket.

However, in looking at the gait videos you posted, I think you may be on to something. The gait could be a result of either a neurological disorder, or injury.

I def think this is worthy of further investigation. This gait could certainly stand out to help identify this Perp.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Patterns: February 13, 2017 Abby & Libby Delphi, Indiana; Elizabeth & Lyric July 13, 2012 Evansdale Iowa; Amber Hagerman January 13, 1996 Arlington Texas.

All dates above can be verified on-line.

Murder Accountability Project: Search Cases

Mathematicians Reveal Serial Killer's Pattern of Murder

1996 appears too far back for this particular POI, and the records for 2017 appear to be not fully updated. Filters set: Iowa, Indiana, Texas; female, white, 8 to 14; knife or unknown weapon; 1990 to 2017. As you can see, number of unsolved cases in 1996 and 2012 are similar.

Attachments

• BAF62F6A-2E13-43DE-8E3F-0DEDEBF117C7.jpeg
    BAF62F6A-2E13-43DE-8E3F-0DEDEBF117C7.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Super interesting...
I attributed the gait to the bridge and that it appears he is loaded up under his jacket.

However, in looking at the gait videos you posted, I think you may be on to something. The gait could be a result of either a neurological disorder, or injury.

I def think this is worthy of further investigation. This gait could certainly stand out to help identify this Perp.

Amateur opinion and speculation
In effect, they did say that the nature of the surface on the bridge, would be impacting his walk though.

This task force would have consulted experts in this sort of thing, and pointed out to the public some sort of identifying physical issue, if they had a certain degree of confidence that was the case.

Their silence here, is a pretty good indication that they don’t think he has any abnormalities or ailments.

They want to identify this guy, and something like that would help a great deal.

I think you bring up a good point with possible schoolmate. That could be why Libby started filming--they thought they recognized who it could be but maybe he was wearing a disguise hence the comments about him being creepy. If you see someone you think you know acting/appearing strange I don't think it's odd that you would want to take a picture/film it to document.

And I know there's been discussion around his use of "guys" but IMO and personal experience, guys isn't often what you call people you don't know. Its usage seems to be not necessarily always friendly but more of what you call people you are at least somewhat familiar with. And I could be wrong and YMMV, but it's just my gut feeling and JMO.

For me, his use of the word "guys" sounds like it's someone who has their own children. It's a term often used by parents to round up their herd.

Ha! And under his coat I noticed a distinct bulge which I’m quite certain was a lightweight foldable walker. It was probably held in place by a chest strap. The walker couldn’t be pushed over the bridge due to the gaps between the rotting ties.
I’m sorry. I just can’t imagine someone who needs a walker making their way across that bridge (with or without it). I just can’t.

I have a lot of respect for everyone studying this guy and looking for features that might help identify him. But personally, I'm just having a hard time accepting this guy has any kind of major physical or visual handicap. He crossed the bridge, crossed the creek, went up and down hills, through the woods, all while keeping two teenage girls in line, then finally murdering them both and walking back.

I totally agree. I know a few people who need walkers. None of them would ever attempt to walk that wooden bridge with missing timber. Never, ever.

I agree, I don't think it's someone with any mobility issues.

Never mind the bridge, the hill is pretty steep that he makes them.go down also.

I don't think anyone with mobility issues could manage the bridge, the hill and control two girls all at the same time.

I think his gait is a little impaired because he has something down the leg of his jeans, a bat or something which is making him walk a little strange.

Hi all.
I haven't posted in a long time but something about this case has been bugging me.
What does it mean to "hide in plain sight?" IMO it means not to hide at all. Someone who is hiding in plain site doesn't need to "hide" in normal terms because no one knows they are there. Someone who blends in, like a chameleon. In this case I think it is or could be IMO someone they see (they being Delphi citizens) every day but pay no attention to. Could be a teacher, a janitor, a law enforcement officer, a coach, etc. It is only after someone gets caught that people say "OMG, he was right there, all along!" Someone like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1