Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best guess is that since Friday they have been INUNDATED with additional tips. With RA arrest I'm certain many are now coming forward that would not have dared to in the past or having new suppressed thoughts coming forward?
Totally agree. We blow off people acting oddly/out of character all the time. We ignore unfamiliar actions and think maybe they’re just having an off day. But now that people have a day(s) to connect it to… could definitely be that people are remembering things that previously seemed insignificant. Although 5, almost 6 years later, idk.

Imo.

DC said two counts of murder. Nothing more specific IIRC.
Thanks. This article says "felony murder" but that is a specific crime (that someone died during the commission of a felony) and I have not seen it from LE. I think the journalist may have just meant murder, which is a felony, and not "felony murder." Though I would like to see the actual statute.

ETA: They removed "felony" from the title when I refreshed the page so maybe they realized the issue.

With so little information, it sounds like there are more arrests coming and more men in the local community and State of Indiana, maybe Illinois too (so close) who are endangering our children. I live in Indiana and after all these years we find out the killer was right under their nose. Crap!! And how about Kegan? I have a feeling this is a big ring, whether LE gets them all or not.
Not off topic, but child trafficking is everywhere in this world and very much in Indiana. I hope they string them all up. The fact RA is a husband and father makes me Ill.

It is very concerning that the investigation is far from over, the court documents are sealed and the investigation appears much bigger than we thought. I get the impression more arrests could be coming. I’m very sorry to say the investigation may be linked to KK and the CSAM ring. I hope and pray I’m wrong. Did anyone else get the same impression as me from the press conference?

Like everyone, I wish we'd learned details of how they know RA is the one, but I will be content for now that he's been arrested. I have to respect right now they are trying to ensure he is found guilty, with no lawyer getting him out on a technicality.

Personally I like that Doug Carter shows emotion.

I had trouble with the audio but am grateful for this day.

It is unsettling that this is not yet case closed as they are mentioning potential others and keeping the investigation open, but compared to before, this is still huge, IMO.

Do you think RA is facing other charges or just murder and if he is charged I'm assuming those charges will be sealed too so we won't know until trial, correct?

its possible that's why the charge sheet is being hidden as well

because it could point to some of the evidence of the crime and what happened etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14