IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random dna- in sweet little jenise's case, Gabe gaeta was caught because they were basically asking every male door to door for dna. He didn't want to give it but finally did. Also in the baton Rouge serial killer case, they were asking all males to volunteer their dna and it would be disposed/ not on record after. The lines were long to get people on the "not it" list. Of course, Derrick Todd Lee didn't offer up any saliva test. They had to go after him to get it. May he rest in unpeacful pits of fiery hell. So they can do a large random request. But it's basically more helpful to see who DIDN'T want to do it.

Why is everyone saying one person couldn't control 2 girls. You are walking down the street with your friend right now. Someone pulls a gun and says make a sound and die. Did you just run off and leave your friend? Probably not. Even as an adult. People hold up an entire bank with one or 2 gunmen. I have never heard of needing a 1 to 1 ratio to control victims.

I am glad there are footprints. So many cases are solidified with shoes. Possible evidence taken in warrant. Other than possibly dna and maybe photo, they Prob know the dudes shoe size and brand. Beautiful.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Your shoe discussion made me wonder something. Last night it was reported that police raced back to the crime scene before dark to search for more evidence. What if they were matching shoes to shoe prints?

Random dna- in sweet little jenise's case, Gabe gaeta was caught because they were basically asking every male door to door for dna. He didn't want to give it but finally did. Also in the baton Rouge serial killer case, they were asking all males to volunteer their dna and it would be disposed/ not on record after. The lines were long to get people on the "not it" list. Of course, Derrick Todd Lee didn't offer up any saliva test. They had to go after him to get it. May he rest in unpeacful pits of fiery hell. So they can do a large random request. But it's basically more helpful to see who DIDN'T want to do it.

Why is everyone saying one person couldn't control 2 girls. You are walking down the street with your friend right now. Someone pulls a gun and says make a sound and die. Did you just run off and leave your friend? Probably not. Even as an adult. People hold up an entire bank with one or 2 gunmen. I have never heard of needing a 1 to 1 ratio to control victims.

I am glad there are footprints. So many cases are solidified with shoes. Possible evidence taken in warrant. Other than possibly dna and maybe photo, they Prob know the dudes shoe size and brand. Beautiful.

The FBI has all manner of files on hand regarding footwear, soil, plant spores, etc. They probably already have a general profile, a physical description of the perp(s), where they might be from, etc.

Two girls ,one prep
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...47d-ba08-5c4c5f269172/?utm_term=.7731cca06b2e

aBOVE IS An example.
Also I have woken up to LE running dogs in my backyard ,at two different addresses WITHOUT asking permission to search. One was when a disabled person was lost and another when an armed suspect wrecked a car and ran on foot. They kinda just did it and waited to be kicked off the property which no innocent person does with outside searches . One place was posted the other was not.

If you look at the Des Moines article, the writer is @jconline (Lafayette Journal and Courier). It's owned by the same company and just some syndicated fluff for them I'm sure.

The Hoosier Heartland Highway (25) was finished in 2013.

Grissom Air Force Base is now a maximum security prison that's full of violent criminals and sex offenders

Sorry on the last post I was meaning to reply to the comment about the highway and the air Force Base which is now a prison

Oh... and Bob---- I hate to tell you this, but you probably have just been sucked into the addictive world of sleuthing. Your maps are amazing. I love this new perspective. Be prepared to waste all your free time and some of your not - so - free time here :)

Thank you, and yes, I can see how this can be time-consuming. This case has really grabbed my attention because of how improbable and tragic it is.

Grissom Air Force Base is now a maximum security prison that's full of violent criminals and sex offenders

Miami Correctional Facility has been just south of the air force base for a long time. The air force base is still there. Not sure how it's relevant? I haven't heard of any escapes recently.

Yes they did get a court order for the wider spread DNA they collected, When they arrested that creep, they would have had no right to get his DNA, but the court order allowed it....let me find a link..

They didn't need a court order to get his DNA because they simply asked him to allow a DNA cheek swab and he said yes. It was really shocking that he was willing to freely give the sample knowing it would confirm he was the killer. He also waived his Miranda rights and gave a full confession which included details about what he did to Karina that had not been released to the public.

attachment.php

Some things from looking at this google earth shot-

The terrain is rough. it is a steep drop to the creek in a number of areas.

If he walked them there from the bridge. It had to be with some method of controlling them. The other thing that the creek area is from the line of sight from the bridge until you get to the second area. This is part of why I felt the perp may have taken them to 2nd area because I thought he may have walked them to a spot until he felt they were no longer visible from the bridge. The thing about this is how would he know how far he could go without coming to the back of another property and into view if he weren't at least vaguely familiar with the area.

I also looked at the cemetery and there does appear to be a an area in the SW corner of it that a car could park and be reasonably hidden. This could support the idea that they were taken from somewhere between the drop off area and bridge and driven to the cemetery.

Again, I'm not sure where they were found as I've seen two different spots referenced.

Sorry for the image, but -
If the girls were pushed off the bridge, where would they be most likely to land?

Beginning to worry about the perp getting away with this, time is ticking way...

Thank you, and yes, I can see how this can be time-consuming. This case has really grabbed my attention because of how improbable and tragic it is.

Once they catch the killers, you will want to stay and follow the trial. But in the meantime, you will see another mysterious case you will want to look into further, and......

Well shoot, this thread was moving so fast I thought surely when I got to the end there would be an update. Good to see some of the folks from the Teresa Sievers thread here :loveyou:

Sorry for the image, but -
If the girls were pushed off the bridge, where would they be most likely to land?

Beginning to worry about the perp getting away with this, time is ticking way...
They were found a considerable distance upstream from the bridge. If they were pushed off the bridge, they would have likely sustained injuries that would have made it hard to move them to where they were found.

I don't really see much way that they were carried or even had more than their hands bound to get them to their final location.

That is what I'm hung up on. The perp traveled through some very difficult terrain with two teenage girls. I fully understand that he could have forced their compliance with a gun or weapon and that they would not want to leave each other, but it appears they had to cover a good amount of ground on foot, even if they were driven a part of the way. There is a lot of that creek bank that is visible from that bridge. Even Mr. Logan said when interviewed near the scene where they were found that you could walk a short distance and see the bridge. If you could see the bridge, you could potentially be seen from the bridge.

That is what I'm struggling with on this- it was broad daylight and they were moved over a good portion of ground on foot, it seems. That is risky. He had to know that they wouldn't try to run or couldn't run. He had to feel like where they were going, he could do so without being seen or heard. It isn't like they were quickly stuffed into a car and then dropped 15 feet off the side of a road. They were ~50' from the creek and I can't find any spot where that would have been accessible by car.

What if they walked alongside the riverbank themselves, to find a cool place to take pictures. And they were followed by the perp, until he found them in a remote place he could strike?

They were found a considerable distance upstream from the bridge. If they were pushed off the bridge, they would have likely sustained injuries that would have made it hard to move them to where they were found.

I don't really see much way that they were carried or even had more than their hands bound to get them to their final location.

That is what I'm hung up on. The perp traveled through some very difficult terrain with two teenage girls. I fully understand that he could have forced their compliance with a gun or weapon and that they would not want to leave each other, but it appears they had to cover a good amount of ground on foot, even if they were driven a part of the way. There is a lot of that creek bank that is visible from that bridge. Even Mr. Logan said when interviewed near the scene where they were found that you could walk a short distance and see the bridge. If you could see the bridge, you could potentially be seen from the bridge.

My theory is that the girls were exploring off the main trail and were making their way to the creek to do another snap chat or photos. I think the killer followed and attacked them at the location they were found.

What if they walked alongside the riverbank themselves, to find a cool place to take pictures. And they were followed by the perp, until he found them in a remote place he could strike?
This is possible.
My theory is that the girls were exploring off the main trail and were making their way to the creek to do another snap chat or photos. I think the killer followed and attacked them at the location they were found.
Plausible.

They were on the bridge at 2:07 and were meeting their ride around 3:00 or 3:30, if I have that right. There is time there, not a lot, but it would explain how they ended up where they did.

This is possible.
Plausible.

They were on the bridge at 2:07 and were meeting their ride around 3:00 or 3:30, if I have that right. There is time there, not a lot, but it would explain how they ended up where they did.

And it was supposedly the older sister picking them up. So they might have expected her at closer to 3:30, and not as much a problem if they were a little late.

If he was up on the bridge, he might have been able to see them walking around below him, towards the river bank. And he could see there was no one else nearby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela