IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hey LDRN, hope you're healing well from that broken foot! )

Thanks Margarita!! Actually, I'm going stir crazy!! I don't know what I would do without all of you on WS to keep me company. :loveyou: :wave:

ARS used zip ties...

I think it's just me and carbuff, carbuff and I excuse me, who might possssibly see a coil of rope sticking out of his coat, maaaaybe? Or the fringe from the clothing. Feel free to say you're not seeing it. [emoji3]

Eta: I probably have that P thing, I dare not try to type it here with autocorrect problems.
Honestly, I haven't looked at that pic of the guy more than twice. Its too low quality to hurt my brain trying to make any details out.

I really wonder if he's even involved. Imagine if the girls just took pics/video of the guy because he creeped them out. Cops find these pics/vids on their phone(s) or cloud backups. Of course LE is going to want to contact and interrogate him. It doesn't make my mind jump to him being the killer though. It does make me suspicious that he hasn't surfaced yet. The rumor of the guy wearing all black (mentioned somewhere in these threads) is what gives me a little doubt about the mysterious guy on the bridge being the killer.

I just hope they catch the person soon, because I'm sure there are some very frightened people in that community right now. Not to mention the anguish the families are dealing with.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

"Abigail (name)

Female given name

For usage of the single name "Abigail", see Abigail (disambiguation).

Pronunciation/ˈæbᵻɡeɪl/ ab-i-gaylGenderFemaleLanguage(s)Hebrew languageSee alsoAbby, Abbie, Abbey, Abi, Gail, Gayle,Gale

Abigail is a female given name. The name comes from theHebrew name אֲבִיגַיִל / אֲבִיגָיִל Avigail, meaning "my father's joy" (alternatively "my father is exultation", or "my father is joy").[1]This name is becoming increasingly more popular in the U.S. in 2015.[citation needed]

Abigail was the wife of King David in the Hebrew Bible (Book of Samuel), and is described as an intelligent, beautiful, loyal woman. The name Abigail, Abagale or Abbigail can be shortened to "Abby", "Abbey", "Abbi", "Abbie", "Abbe", "Abi", "Abbye", "Abs", or "Aby", as well as "Gail" or "Gayle"...."

Source wiki

We have another Abigail here. We call her AH.

lib·er·ty

ˈlibərdē/

noun

the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.

"compulsory retirement would interfere with individual liberty"

synonyms:independence, freedom, autonomy, sovereignty, self-government, self-rule, self-determination; More

the power or scope to act as one pleases.

"individuals should enjoy the liberty to pursue their own interests and preferences"

synonyms:freedom, independence, free rein, license, self-determination, free will, latitude

"personal liberty"

Eta:

Liberty

Ability of individuals to have agency

For other uses, see Liberty (disambiguation).

The Magna Carta (originally known as the Charter of Liberties) of 1215, written in iron gall ink on parchment in medieval Latin, using standard abbreviations of the period. This document is held at the British Libraryand is identified as "British Library Cotton MS Augustus II.106".

Liberty, in philosophy, involves free will as contrasted with determinism.[1] In politics, liberty consists of the social and political freedoms to which all community members are entitled.[2] In theology, liberty is freedom from the effects of "sin, spiritual servitude, [or] worldly ties."[3]

Generally, liberty is distinctly differentiated from freedom in that freedom is primarily, if not exclusively, the ability to do as one wills and what one has the power to do; whereas liberty concerns the absence of arbitrary restraints and takes into account the rights of all involved. As such, the exercise of liberty is subject to capability and limited by the rights of others.[4]

Source: wiki

Regardless of broken homes etc., these Girl's were met by someone who I think, met them early on their "Hike". I think this person is a Local, not sophisticated, nor were the "Girl's" due to their age. There is a 23-hour window in this case, so what happened? I am going back to square one.

Someone who maybe rides ATVs?

(First thought staring at that map)

Regardless of broken homes etc., these Girl's were met by someone who I think, met them early on their "Hike". I think this person is a Local, not sophisticated, nor were the "Girl's" due to their age. There is a 23-hour window in this case, so what happened? I am going back to square one.

ATVs are so loud. I'd think they would have been heard by others. And you couldn't sneak up on anyone on an ATV. But I guess he could have made his exit with one?

They are loud....unfortunately a lot of people aren't really "listening" these days, ear buds and all, maybe not so much there....I just feel like people notice less these days sometimes...maybe less aware of their surroundings...but yes, someonenshouldve heard or remembered that, you'd think! good point.

So facial recognition couldn't pick anything up obviously...steelman is right I agree they should release the video to analyze gait, etc, if they have it...there's a whole forensic files on this about Gait, etc and how it caught 3 bank robbers, iirc.

Note to self, find link for reference.

Eta: found a cool article while looking for episode

Considerations of Gait at Crime Scenes
http://www.forensicmag.com/article/2014/08/considerations-gait-crime-scenes

"Forensic gait analysis is the identification of gait features and patterns of subjects seen on Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) and from footprints forming a gait pattern left at the scene of a crime. Studies have shown that more than 30% of people wear shoes that are within a two shoe size differential, which can affect the gait phase and gait time parameters and impact on the class level distinction during forensic examination.

Background
Forensic gait analysis was first defined by “Kelly (2000) as the identification of a person or persons by their gait or features of gait, usually from closed circuit television (CCTV) footage and comparison to footage of a known individual. Gait recognition was later defined by Grant (2006) as the process of identifying people by the unique characteristics of their manner of walking, where features are extracted from a person’s gait in order to recognize them.”1"

*more at link

So where do you guys think he parked his vehicle, if he had one, and exited, assuming it's picture dude?

So no more word from LE then, they are working away like busy bees no doubt I guarantee it. Hoping for a PC and arrest soon, obviously we all are.

Thinking out loud about exponsion of range and maybe blending in the big city...what about Chicago? Indianapolis...FT. W....needle in a haystack...overwhelming and infinite.
Maps to ponder big picture:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Delphi-Indiana.html

http://www.bestplaces.net/city/indiana/delphi

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Grrrr OK what about closest truck stops? I know hog deliveries were mentioned....

Sigh. This is overwhelming.

Attachments

• 2017-02-19-01-26-55-1424538899.jpg
    2017-02-19-01-26-55-1424538899.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 642
  • 2017-02-19-01-26-48-8665067.jpg
    2017-02-19-01-26-48-8665067.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 645
  • 2017-02-19-01-26-44--649753177.png
    2017-02-19-01-26-44--649753177.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 654
  • 2017-02-19-01-26-40-1843097234.png
    2017-02-19-01-26-40-1843097234.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 648
  • 2017-02-19-01-26-33--648452953.png
    2017-02-19-01-26-33--648452953.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 648
Geographic brainstorming:

http://www.bestplaces.net/city/indiana/delphi

"Rossville is located at the intersection of State Roads 26 and 39 in the Northwest corner of Clinton County. The Town is within short driving distances of Lafayette, Frankfort, Delphi, and Kokomo."

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-19-01-58-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-19-01-58-51.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 609
The picture could be anyone. It's so impossible to make out any details :( There have been so many ideas about this photo, and the photo of Abigail on the bridge... people suggesting the man is soaked in blood, people suggesting there are multiple people lurking in the trees behind Abigail. So frustrating that there isn't a clearer image, and that the man hasn't been identified by locals or come forward.

The Monon bridge leads essentially to nowhere, and the girls were found upstream on the side of the river that they were dropped off, so I'd assume they walked a bit on the bridge and doubled back, and that's where they ran into trouble.

For someone to stalk the girls - I mean, how did he know they would double back? Did he just happen upon them as they returned to their pick-up spot, or did he follow at a substantial distance? Seems like very few other folks were hiking the trail and bridge that day. Lucky for him. I'd imagine most of the activity on the trail happens in the section closer to the drop-off/pick-up point, which it seems is where things went awry for the girls. Again, lucky for him that traffic was low that day if this is the case.

And if the girls had plans with someone online to meet - again, did they walk onto the bridge for some photos before doubling back to the meeting spot to meet up with the "internet friend" very shortly before having to meet their ride home? Were they supposed to meet with the "internet friend" earlier - and he "didn't show up", so they decided to take some photos on the bridge so the day wasn't wasted? So puzzling.

If he was stalking them that day as a stranger or as an online "friend", a lot seems to ride on the fact that he assumed they would double back towards the area with more traffic.

Question for locals and anyone familiar with this hiking area: it is typical for people to walk out across the bridge and then double back to the trailhead? Is it more common to do that than go out beyond the bridge?

Yet, it happened only 5 or 6 hours away from Delphi in Evansdale, Iowa on Friday, July 13, 2012. Just moo, but I think it is the same perp.

Very well could be...what are the chances of it noooot being him with Klunder ruled out. Meaning I think Klunder lowered the odds if that makes any sense at all.

Eta: thinking more about this, I don't think it works this way, mathematically, lol..and for all we know could be a saturation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeFab