IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been mentioned,but for the photo experts here, could this be somebody walking behind her on the tracks?

Attachments

• mononhighbridge2.png
    mononhighbridge2.png
    329 KB · Views: 225
I did not see the news, so this may be valid info. However, I am skeptical because it is very similar to a rumor that I read repeatedly on FB last night. The kids may simply be repeating what they read on FB. The rumor dealt with a relative showing photos from one of the victim's phone at a gathering of sorts.
Victim's phones are evidence and I highly doubt that law enforcement have returned them to the families.

I really think we can all serve this case better if we just drop the discussion about where the video still shot came from. Or maybe there could be a separate thread to discuss pixels and phone video vs. trail cam. They won't help the investigation. We need to be thinking about similar cases, as some are doing, the surrounding area, the location of where the girls were found, and go back to sleuthing from the time they were missing until now. I just can't handle another case going cold, and when the discussion becomes an endless cycle of debate over something that won't solve the case, it gets frustrating. The police know where they got their photo of the POI from. It shouldn't matter to us. Does anyone know how to get LE to provide more info to the public? Is there someone we could put pressure on? Not that we don't trust LE, but time is wasting, and they should utilize the public. Any bits of info could spark an entire new line of thought for us here at WS, and some of the sleuths here are amazing at finding real clues. Sorry if this is a bit testy. I keep thinking of the kids and teens whose cases have gone cold here. It gets me so frustrated.

Everything is MY OPNION only.

I found this earlier today. Raised suspicions for me as well. I hesitated to post anything about it. This video was posted on 2-11 to youtube by someone who seems to live a bit of a distance away.

I shouldn’t have made it sound sinister, however, maybe Police should talk to the man who posted this video & see if he filmed it recently and if he spotted anybody or anything unusual along the way out there

The actually video of the poi is not being released for a reason. I just can't fathom what out weighs letting the general public see it in real-time. What disadvantage could there be for le? There MUST be a disadvantage...or something too upsetting?

I really think we can all serve this case better if we just drop the discussion about where the video still shot came from. Or maybe there could be a separate thread to discuss pixels and phone video vs. trail cam. They won't help the investigation. We need to be thinking about similar cases, as some are doing, the surrounding area, the location of where the girls were found, and go back to sleuthing from the time they were missing until now. I just can't handle another case going cold, and when the discussion becomes an endless cycle of debate over something that won't solve the case, it gets frustrating. The police know where they got their photo of the POI from. It shouldn't matter to us. Does anyone know how to get LE to provide more info to the public? Is there someone we could put pressure on? Not that we don't trust LE, but time is wasting, and they should utilize the public. Any bits of info could spark an entire new line of thought for us here at WS, and some of the sleuths here are amazing at finding real clues. Sorry if this is a bit testy. I keep thinking of the kids and teens whose cases have gone cold here. It gets me so frustrated.

Everything is MY OPNION only.

LE will always hold stuff back,sometimes at the risk of the case being solved or going cold,then they release it years later when People have forgotten details,etc. They need to unload everything they have on this guy right now so he can be identified. With all the news & publicity, he obviously should have come forward by now if he was just a Guy minding his own business out for a walk.

Victim's phones are evidence and I highly doubt that law enforcement have returned them to the families.

Agreed. I do not believe the FB rumors to be true. But what the teens said about seeing on the trail was too related to the posted rumor not to mention.

Do we know how far into the woods the "large search effort" went on the 13th before it was called off? Why weren't K-9s brought in then instead of calling it off due to darkness? I see public safety reasons, but the public doesn't typically search with K-9s either. Just trying to ask questions to get away from the video/trail cam/POI etc for a little....

ETA: Do we know,how long they searched before calling it off?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Wondering if LE has looked at any photos taken at sports events that Liberty may have recently participated in, perhaps someone in the crowd might stand out..

Sorry if this has been mentioned,but for the photo experts here, could this be somebody walking behind her on the tracks?

No. LE stated last night on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield that those are posts to keep vehicles off the bridge.

Sgt. Kim Riley, Indiana State Police:

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the

picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture

up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you

see at the end of the tracks.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

From your link:

Police have been asking for DNA samples and permission to search people’s cell phones in their continuing investigation into the slaying of two Delphi teens.

“We’ve basically done it with any person of interest, with any person that we’ve talked to,” Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said Feb. 17.

That's what LE did in Jenise Wright's case - asked local residents for DNA samples. One boy who tried to get out of it was Gabe Gaeta, who turned out to be the perp.

My understanding is K9s had to be brought in from Illinois and that's why it took so long for them to get there. I read it in one of the earlier articles but can't remember which article

Does anybody know for sure whether or not these two girls advertised via social media that they were planning a trip to the bridge that afternoon ?

When I say social media, I mean ALL social media. Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.

I'm starting to think the guy in these pics may have stalked these girls online, and simply showed up there that day. He may or may not be from the immediate area, and probably isn't. He DOES live close enough to drive there within an hour or two though. If that proves to be the case, and he never had any actual contact with either of these two girls other than viewing their posts online, this may turn out to be almost impossible to solve.

That's what I'm worried about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose the killer left foot prints leaving the area, since they were found by searchers following their footprints in. Would he have been so brazen as to go back the way he came? Or did he keep going away from the bridge, what would he have eventually run into?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member