IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone mentioned one of the very first local articles in which a reporter happended upon a man walking the same trail? He was Interviewed but really only mentioned in the pic's caption.
attachment.php

This is a undenialble example of what a local man walking in those woods would wear.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-found-near-delphi-shocks-residents/97911576/

Attachments

• 636226883885003802-LAF-Missing-Delphi-Teens-06.jpg
    636226883885003802-LAF-Missing-Delphi-Teens-06.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 579
Hard to believe POI has not been identified yet. One would think that someone in the USA would recognize him. I hope Canadian LE have his picture posted. The nearest Canadian city is only 4 hours by car, an easy day trip. moo

Has the name of the person who owns the property where the remains were found been named? TIA

I'm not even sure the local LE have a great deal to go on. A grainy picture and some possible sightings?
I just hope it isnt going to be one of those cases that starts off with promise and descends into another waiting game.
Abby and Libby (and their families) deserve some justice. IMO.

I think LE has a lot to go on. Pretty sure they have DNA evidence to compare to future suspects. And they have interviews with witnesses on the scene, which we do not have. AND they have the cyber forensics FBI team, scouring the girls computer history and cell phone logs and ping maps...

I think they have a lot of things to sift through. And I do believe JUSTICE will prevail. I sure hope and pray so anyway.

Well crap, I had a looong post all typed out and lost it. Anyway, in a nutshell, If there's an active pedo killer(s) the public needs to know. I understand Keeping things close to the vest and protecting the integrity of the investigation, but if an SA occurred, and there should be an indication after the autopsies, sorry f typos tech stupid autocorrect is killing me how do I turn it off[/QUOTE]

OH OH< did you just ask Fox to send us a sign? :angel:

This seems to be a watch, possibly a chronograph type? If he is left handed and wears the watch on his right wrist, the watch almost strikes me like a right handed watch due to the possible push pin(s) position:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Watch:

attachment.php

LEFT HANDED and RIGHT HANDED Chronograph examples (only):
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana poi1 edited wrist area possible watch visible.jpg
    indiana poi1 edited wrist area possible watch visible.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 679
  • indiana poi1 edited BW.jpg
    indiana poi1 edited BW.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 678
  • indiana poi1 edited BW wrist area possible watch.jpg
    indiana poi1 edited BW wrist area possible watch.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 683
  • lefthanded and righthanded chronograph.jpg
    lefthanded and righthanded chronograph.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 684
I
I wonder if there are any killings of a similar age group around other meat packing facilities? It may have been in twos these times but are there any in ones? Does that even make sense, other than outside of my brain?

Speaking of meat packing plants, there was another young girl (possibly in her early 20's) who opened her door and was shot in the face and killed. I cannot remember her name, I believe her first name was Kathleen, and she had just moved to the town, I think Newcastle, Wyoming. At one point they had tried to tie it to the meat plant and her knowing some incriminating info, however, I don't know where that theory led. If anyone knows who I am talking about, please speak out. Otherwise, I will search some more for the thread. Thanks, Katt

This seems to be a watch, possibly a chronograph type? If he is left handed and wears the watch on his right wrist, the watch almost strikes me like a right handed watch due to the possible push pin(s) position:
...snipped for space conservation...

Super sleuthing!
It does look like a watch reflection. And if the image has not been flipped for any reason (like when taking selfie videos) then I think there is a very good chance that the unidentified man is left-handed.

MSM article from Down Under. Screen grabs of Anna Williams' FB page indicate that by 6:30 PM EST there was a search underway, and the girls had not been in contact with anyone for at least a few hours.

Theory: Mom/family/whomever had told them to stick to the trail. Two young friends decided to stray off of the trail, either because they had done so before, or were doing it for the first time. Perhaps other kids at school had done the same, shared such info., etc. Innocent kids' stuff. We did it back where I grew up in Upstate, NY.

One spot we hung out at is a park which happens to have been a terminus for a railroad, and (wait for it) is bounded by a river and two cemeteries. It also happens to be where Arthur Shawcross dumped one of his victims, in fact friends of a friend found the corpse, we were high school aged at the time.

I guess part of what has drawn me to this case is the location. Kids are drawn to old historic stuff like that, I know we were, and often times the natural beauty and peace are reassuring. Unfortunately, some very bad people are also drawn to such places.

The fact that this took place on a beautiful, unseasonable February day here in Indiana, in, or adjacent to, a public park, tells me the perp planned it well in advance. Easy in and egress, due to the foliage (virtually none). This case just bothers me.

Again, the timeline. i'm thinking this would not have been the first time they had dragged their feet, before getting picked up. They're teens, I did the same thing, as did my friends. They got off the trail, and the perp was waiting for them, or other teens who were off from school that day, looking for something in the woods.

Chilling, sad, etc. Makes me angry that someone may have done something so premeditated in nature.

Same hat, I believe. JMO

I saw the article with the dog-walker before anything else. I thought this case was awful and kept reading. After police released the pic of the mysterious, potential POI....I was thinking...they JUST interviewed a similar guy for a local article!! That's what led me to Webslueths- wondering if anyone had discussed it.
What a wonderful community you all have here!!! The respect and caring for each other's views is something I rarely see on the web- makes me feel like maybe people are good after all:)

The sleeves and the coat don't seem to look the same. Could this be a blue vest over a plaid shirt?

Doesn't look like a watch to me. Looks like his hand.

Hi first time post here. I have read all the posts on this and was looking at the two girls killed in iowa. I find it odd that they were both found in recreational areas near water and there are large meat packing plants within a few miles of where these crimes happened. Is this something that LE looks into like who worked at both plants during those times. If they are here illegally like a lot of the workers at meat packing plants would they even have a record of these people. If this is a crime that they think is a serial killer I could totally see why info would not be released and why LE would be "like nothing to worry about" to keep the Public calm.

In rural areas, it's not uncommon to find meat packing plants. Some larger than others, but where there are farms and hunting, there is a need for processing. I have 5 within a 30 minute drive of my house that I know of. Recreational areas near water are also plentiful. It's going to be the same across most of the rural Midwest. We also have saw mills, factories, etc. that bring in a lot of felons and SOs. I think you can probably find a lot of similarities between crimes in rural America if you look.

Good points.

Possible Abby and Liberty stumbled upon a buy, though? The bulkiness of his jacket could be a few bottles of booze? It seems to me it could be the kind of low-key area where two strangers out for a hike could meet up and surreptitiously pass bottles of moonshine and cash between them. It was a cool enough day to warrant wearing a jacket.

gah I'm reaching I think :gaah:

Moonshine isn't that hard to come by and we don't have backwoods trades going on that I know of. I know several people who make it and they don't even really hide their stills. You just stop by their house if you want some. Same with drug deals. You just stop by someone's house.

Can a 4 wheeler get down to where they were found, perhaps?

For sure, but it would leave very obvious tracks if something as light as 2 girls were leaving footprints behind. I don't think it looks nearly as rugged as the landowner claims it is either. I don't think it would take any time at all to walk through those woods, especially now with the foliage gone. Our property is very similar in setup as are most of the rural homes around creeks and my kids ride their 4-wheelers and play in the creek and explore the entire place.

Forgot to quote- but camo hats pretty much come standard on hat wearers around here. My husband and I are both wearing one today. Almost all of the local companies that hand out hats have a camo option. Anyone that hunts probably has at least one. I don't think camo hats will slim down the suspect pool at all.

The sleeves and the coat don't seem to look the same. Could this be a blue vest over a plaid shirt?

In Nin's image the sleeve does appear to have the same pattern as his shirt/sweater. What was once thought to be the handle of a white plastic bag sticking out of the top of his jacket is actually (IMO after playing with image editing) a pattern on the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95