IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks like a white man with blood on his jeans next to his right hand pocket.

In the photo, he's walking south from the north side where the parking area is. It wouldn't make sense to kill them, walk across the long bridge with blood on you, then double back to where you parked.

I doubt it's blood.

Creepy that one guys reference to slender man etc. Could he is revisiting the crime scene electronically on WS amongst us?

Are you talking about my post?
I was the one to mention slender man.
It's. Actually on HBO or showtime.

It probably isn't, but...if he got blood on his pants, it's not like he could just take them off and walk back to his car. Perhaps it's why he looks so casual, because he's trying to look nonchalant.

In the photo, he's walking south from the north side where the parking area is. It wouldn't make sense to kill them, walk across the long bridge with blood on you, then double back to where you parked.

I doubt it's blood.

I doubt it is blood also, he is too nonchalant in that photo to have just committed a double murder.

He also appears to be a loner so IF he is the perp, I doubt there are others involved. (participated)

In the Daily Mail article, there is a photo of an outbuilding. No one is saying officially that is where the girls were found, but you can draw your own conclusions as to why the photo of that building was included in the DM article. MOO of course.

Just an idea. The bodies were located behind the cemetery, near the river. IF this perp was someone was visiting the cemetery, perhaps it would be helpful to look at all the recent, especially Valentine's Day, flowers left on graves. But, there would be no reason for the perp to cross the bridge. So. . . just an observation.

Also, in the photos of the perp which are stated to have been taken between 1pm and 3:30pm are not reversed AND the map of the area posted herein is situated with north at the top, and the drop off point is accurate, then according to the sunlight on his and the girl's clothes they were both walking in a southwest direction on the bridge, across the river from the bank on which they were found.

So, they all crossed the bridge but ended up back across the river near the cemetery? If that is a motion detector trail cam photo, shouldn't there be photos of them crossing back?

In such a small town, it seems that MOST males could be eliminated as being too young, too old, different race/coloring/weight.

Ohooh! We have a SUSPECT now! That's good news I suppose. At least something is moving.

What does "main suspect" mean though? Does it mean there are also other, less likely suspects ? Does it mean they are not really sure this is the right guy?

That outbuilding in the Daily Mail article is from the warrant that was served on Thursday night. It is not where the bodies were found.

That outbuilding in the Daily Mail article is from the warrant that was served on Thursday night. It is not where the bodies were found.

^^ Correct. That outbuilding pictured on the DM is from the address that was searched on W Bicycle Bridge Rd

First time responding, but following board closely. I still am stuck on this hike. I saw the weather report for the day and it was around 40 degrees at noon. The family member dropped them off around 1pm and planned to picked them up around 4 or 5 pm. The girl in the photo on the tracks was wearing a very light jacket. These girls planned on hiking for 3 hours, or more, with no food, water, backpacks, phone chargers, etc.?

Ive been loosely following this for a couple of days now. I have not seen anything about this mentioned, but knowing how thorough this community is I am guessing someone probably brought it up back in one of the threads and I missed it. One of the images being released by LEO showing the suspect walking on the track a little zoomed out. In this image there is a dark spot next to him on the right side. It caught my attention the first day they released this. I found a few other pictures that were literally just a tiny bit more zoomed out and I saw that the top part of this shadow is gray and the bottom is black. Also on the ground there appears to be a shadow. I strongly believe this maybe one of the girls walking on the long outside RR tie slightly in front of him. The picture has obviously been cropped so you cant see what that shadow is. That said, if you look at the picture on snap chat with liberty, and you look at her left side, you will see she is wearing a gray jacket and because the angle of the light, its gray at the top and black (do to shadowing at the bottom). Also in that picture she kind of pushes her jacket out and away from her. Maybe to keep he balance IDK. If this is the case and that is one of the girls walking next to him, then with out a shadow of a doubt I would think they know this person. His hands are in his pocket, they would be walking together, with presumably no threat, I am guessing kind of hard to control 2 people with your hands in your pockets and looking down. I also believe this image was off one of the girls cell phones. The first thread on this page stated it was taken from a "video". Video quality on cells are not usually as good as picture quality. Also, I dont see in the snap chat photo, where a trail cam could be. Not to say there isnt one. I also do not think he dresses like a teenager. It appears (but could be shadows) that he may have a goatee. It also appears he has a bandana around his neck. I do believe he has something in his coat. I know others have stated the outline of a gun and I see where they could be getting that, but I think he has stuff around his stomach area. The coat he is wearing appears to be buttoned, but its pulling funny, bulging in spots that make it look like he has stuff in it. I think he knows the area. I believe I read on here that the girls were found in an area that can not be scene from the bridge or other properties.... It would be pretty lucky for someone who doesnt know the area to stumble upon that. I am extremely bothered by the fact that he was able to control and kill 2 girls. For this reason alone, I do not think this was the first time for him. Its pretty brazen to take someone in broad daylight, let alone 2 people. there were reports that there was other people out there... at least another couple and they didnt hear anything? How would the perp know that someone wouldnt stumble by? My second thought on the picture thing above.... If it isnt one of the girls (or someone else) walking next to him in those photos, I think it maybe a stranger to the girls, but someone who was waiting for a potential victim, and maybe the girls saw this stranger and thought he was creepy or something and snapped a quick picture or video just in case, again in the still shot he was looking at the tracks, he might not have scene whoever take it. Has there been any new word on why they searched the farm?

After six days, can we assume that LE has ruled out all local RSO's?

I wonder if the guy is being called the main suspect now because DNA was found at the scene, analyzed and has been found to be a match of evidence found at the scene of another unsolved crime - like Elizabeth and Lyric's? I don't even know if any DNA evidence has been found in this case or even E and L's for that matter (I don't think it has been confirmed either way in either case).

ETA: The link between the man and any DNA evidence that might have been at the scene of the crime could be the camo hat, blue jacket or brown shoe, etc. being left at the scene (I'm assuming that the still images are from prior to the crime taking place) with DNA on it, and then the same DNA profile being found on one of the girls, or if there was some sort of weapon left, then on one of those. Just thinking this could have been done by someone whose DNA has never been entered into the system before sends chills down my spine .... Either a very lucky first-timer or an even luckier SK, IMO.

First time responding, but following board closely. I still am stuck on this hike. I saw the weather report for the day and it was around 40 degrees at noon. The family member dropped them off around 1pm and planned to picked them up around 4 or 5 pm. The girl in the photo on the tracks was wearing a very light jacket. These girls planned on hiking for 3 hours, or more, with no food, water, backpacks, phone chargers, etc.?

:wagon::greetings:

If I'm not mistaken, family members said they were supposed to pick the girls up between 3:00 and 3:30 pm. They were reported missing around 5:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP