IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read incorrectly and thought there was a NEW suspect. (Which is why google wasn't helpful.)

I clarified several times. Thanks.
Lol, make one mistake on a busy thread and explain yourself 2 dozen times. My heart goes out to you.[emoji4]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The clothing is similar, but this guy is older. Heavier. Grey hair. Jmo.

I agree and sorry if this has been brought up but possibly his son, grandson, nephew? My son and brother look, act and walk so much alike you would think they are father/son not uncle/nephew

Except we dont know what 'the rest' is

What if it's the minute the POI grabbed her?

They have their reasons for not releasing it, whether we understand them is irrelevant :(

IMO
True.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Remember we can not rule out possible connections to older victims, Jessica Cain's and Jessica Ridgeway's cases are both strong examples of this.

Maybe "pairs" is his type?

That was my second thought, someone pointed out they were the same age the two younger victims would be had they lived. I thought that was interesting.

This is the first time i have heard of the 6000 billboards, makes me wonder what he did to them. He must be a very serious threat. Jmo

The is hiding in plain sight.

Either he is localish who nobody would EVER suspect capable, and appearing not suspicious at all

OR

He is totally from a different State and people haven't even heard of the case (or not much).

Just wanted to add my 2 cents - 6,000 electronic billboards in 46 States - that's ALOT.

Intention is to reach the relatives and friends in other states obviously.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/23/number-o...ect-audio-released-in-delphi-double-homicide/

Except we dont know what 'the rest' is

What if it's the minute the POI grabbed her?

They have their reasons for not releasing it, whether we understand them is irrelevant :(

IMO

They have video of the suspect from afar with neither girl anywhere within sight of him.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was too farfetched.

Does anyone know how to look up arrest records for free? The person I am thinking of seems to have an arrest record but I would really like to know what for. I've never sent in a tip before and I am really anxious about overburdening LE with something silly.

go to my case.in.gov for court cases. Not all counties participate. otherwise check doxpop.com or courtview (boone county)

for state prison incarcerations go to Indiana department of corrections offender locate

From the link:

"Police arrested two men accused of unrelated flashing incidents on or near the Monon Trail.

Brandon Whitacre, 38, of Indianapolis is accused of exposing his genitals to women on Feb. 10 – 11. Investigators say Paul McDonald, 18, of Indianapolis flashed women on Jan. 9 and Jan. 16."
Talk about "Draining the swamp"

Well I would agree with your cop buddy.

Yes, older than that and it would not be considered pedophilia. Pedophilia is being attracted to pre-pubescent children. 13 is actually usually the cut off and I am not confident these girls are prepubescent. Pedophilia is rare. I don't think this guy is a pedophile but rather a child abuser, assuming they were sexually assaulted. I think it may have had more to do with control and dominance, not a sexual attraction per-se.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Long-time lurker but new to posting...I found an interesting video and it hit me enough that I have to post it. Not just because of the bridge condition comments, but because of a particular person in the video. I don't want my comment deleted and don't want to accuse anyone...I'm just stating you should watch the video and maybe your thoughts will lead you to where my thoughts led me. I apologize if I'm coming across as cryptic. Also, I've read dang-near every post in all 10 threads and I'm relatively certain this hasn't been posted or mentioned, but it's been a long week and I might be completely mistaken.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8

Just watched it and I'm on the same page as you.

Eta: boy am I behind today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member