IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped by me.
Crossing the creek is Mr. Hughes' opinion, perhaps because he is leaning towards the idea that the girls were accosted on the SE side of the bridge, and thinking that the shortest distance to the place where the girls were found is by crossing the creek.

It's his opinion. Some of us have the opinion nothing amiss happened until all parties were back on the NW end.

Until we hear more from LE, there is no way to know for sure.
I agree, no way to know for sure but tend to agree. The sun was shining on the right side of the perp. At that time of day it would seem he was heading south in the pics.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

katie Collman, Crothersville, Indiana 2005

If I understand the linked article correctly, Katie stumbled upon someone making meth and was killed. There was a meth connection due to her brother. Is that correct?

I still think this is very unlikely to be the motive in this case. This motive has been brought up in Lizzie and Lyric's case since day one and never been proven in that case. It was also brought up in Holly Bobo's case, but not proven. Of course, Holly was an adult.

I think it's much more likely that the Delphi perp is a pedophile who may or may not be connected to the meth world, but who killed the girls, not to retaliate against their families, but because he is a predator who likes hunting kids.

I can't access the video now, but I wonder if Libby learned to use her phone to document what was happening - is it part of the class to hit "record" when feeling uneasy in a situation???

jmo
There was an interview with the teacher of the Internet safety class and she said that wasn't covered in any of the lessons. Libby did that all on her own.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I wonder if the Stratton girls missing in Dec from Atlanta Indiana and the Voiles girl from Kokomo, earlier this month, could be connected to this monster. Kokomo is kind of in the middle, North of Atlanta Indiana and east of Delphi.

Libby's a hero in my eyes too.
There was an interview with the teacher of the Internet safety class and she said that wasn't covered in any of the lessons. Libby did that all on her own.

Would they have DNA on someone who has a prior arrest? Not sure how it works...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know!
I know sex offenders need to give their DNA but not sure about anything else.

I hope someone has reported whatever this enlightening information is to the tip line.

Any enlightening information anyone on WS has gleaned would have been known to LE long ago.

Libby was a smart girl. Her grandfather mentioned he talked about safety a lot with her and Libby was thriving in school.

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but there are now several photo spheres posted on Google Maps that show along the trail and on the bridge. All taken in the last few days.
Thanks. I just went and looked. Everything would be easy peasy if those snap pics were taken on the north side of bridge where 1. The entrance is. 2.The trails are. 3. The location of the bodies were found, and 4. The interest in the cemetery.

But the pics are on the SOUTH side and it's effing up my reasoning...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Is there an article on here or something that sort of explains other configurations for this thread and streaming, etc. or is this it? How to others customize WS and what tools do you use? Just curious.

I can't access the video now, but I wonder if Libby learned to use her phone to document what was happening - is it part of the class to hit "record" when feeling uneasy in a situation???

jmo
I have an emergency button on my phone. As soon as I press it audio and video records and it dials a preset number I chose. Mine is my husband but if her phone had no service it would only record audio and video. I wonder if this could be what she did? JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I see a lot of theories about the killer pushing one of the girls off the bridge. I think this scenario is highly unlikely.

#1 Killer loses control of the girl he pushed off the bridge.
#2 An injured girl would be difficult to move to the kill spot.

And, I think LE would block off the bridge until railings could be installed, if one of the girls went over the side. JMO

So google says the average person walks at an avg of 3MPH, and walking at an avg of 3MPH you can walk 1 mile in 17-20 minutes.

As an example this is 1 mile away from the bridge pic

1mile.jpg

DELPHI, Ind. - Investigators say they discovered DNA evidence at the crime scene where two Indiana teenagers were found murdered last week.

http://kfor.com/2017/02/24/dna-evid...a-teens-were-found-murdered-now-top-priority/

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
Oops my bad. I could have sworn at the last presser they refused to answer the question on if they had found dna. So glad to see they have it. Anyone have an LE statement confirming it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member