IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to know if their clothes were wet or not. If the bridge guy confronted them on the south side of the bridge, it seems like going through the creek is the only way to get there without risking being seen. Otherwise I think they it's likely they were exploring the woods on the other side and were followed or stalked. It's just too risky to march them across that bridge. It's not *that* remote of an area.

I don't see any sense in having them go through the creek either though, what is so special about that specific location? Theres plenty of wooded areas nearby. Judging from the topography map it's probably the most isolated area but unless you know the area really well or are looking at one of those maps you're not going to know that. Leading them there doesn't seem to have any real benefit compared to easier areas to access from either side of the creek. Why there?
It would be the best place to dump bodies, especially if the area was previously searched or believed by the perpetrator(s) to have been searched.

LE says no arrest. Could be someone in for questioning but that has not been released.

"Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said Tuesday afternoon that police did speak with a man in Kokomo today, but they did not arrest him on this case.
Rumor were flying so fast that Carroll County Prosecutor Robert Ives posted on his Facebook page the following message: "NO one has been arrested and no arrest is eminent If you see a posting or hear a rumor to the contrary, it is false. 2-28-2017 @ 2:53 P.M. Eastern time.""
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...eed)&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

With video compression and the angle at which they're looking at the bridge, I'm guessing this was over Abby or Libby's shoulder and their head or a branch could easily have moved in the way of the suspect, which means these may be the only two clear full shots of the guy in the whole video. If they had more shots, it seems clear they would release them, no one likes to spend extra time letting a murderer continue living freely.

Libby’s cousin Lori Knipp remembers how much the 14-year-old loved playing sports and enjoying life. Knipp said Libby even used to write down inspirational quotes she came across.

"She was always very upbeat and inspiring and uplifting to people,” said Knipp who wonders what Libby’s future would have looked like. “What would she have aspired to be? What greatness would she have brought to this world?”

Knipp said the family is dealing with the loss by taking it day by day and by putting one foot in front of the other.

The next step in their healing process is to team up with Abby’s family and put on a memorial softball tournament. Both girls played summer recreational softball in Delphi.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/28/softball-tournament-announced-in-honor-of-delphi-teens/

More than 10,000 tips have come in regarding the deaths of Williams and German, but ISP continues to wrestle with people playing detective and spreading false narratives about developments in the case.

In a statement released Tuesday, Sgt. Slocum asked that no one jump to conclusions, nor "identify a person as a suspect without facts to back up the claims."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-arrest-has-been-made-in-murders-of-two-girls

View attachment 111468 click

Since the cops refuse to issue a video of this guy walking so we can see his gait and posture, I took it on myself to issue one.

On second thought, I seriously doubt it's going to help anyone recognize him , because he walks pretty much like all of us do...........but you never know.

Did you call in the tip, Steelman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In one photo, it looks like he's wearing some kind of striped sneaker, but in the photo with his foot turned out, it looks more look a boot. It has what looks to be the "loop" of material that some boots have. I guess some high top sneakers have it too?
feet.jpg

Way back when I found the road that went under the southern end of the bridge, I proposed that it looked like the girls may have been taken from there which would give them an easier access to cross to the other side where they were found.

Now that it is a viable theory, I further propose that they didn't go down the hill near the bridge since they could easily have been seen but that they were taken further up the road or through the trees to around the bend to where they were closer to the creek and then went down the hill and crossed there out of view of anyone on the bridge to the area below the cemetery. The creek is narrower there too.

Sorry I don't know how to do a map but you could google a map to see or maybe a map person will bring one in with this proposal.

I don't think this guy has a weird duck foot kind of walk. I think he turned his foot like that so as not to step directly on a "crack" / space between the planks. I feel the foot is turned too far out to be a normal walking stance.

View attachment 111468 click

Since the cops refuse to issue a video of this guy walking so we can see his gait and posture, I took it on myself to issue one.

On second thought, I seriously doubt it's going to help anyone recognize him , because he walks pretty much like all of us do...........but you never know.

And it appears he has the same hat and baggy pants. Lol

Since I can't keep up, I'm just throwing this out there.
If anyone is taken in for a DNA test in this case, wouldn't that mean LE has some DNA evidence to compare any sample?

Good call

Slocum stated on Twitter that “investigators are still working hard” on the double-murder investigation of 14-year-old Liberty “Libby” German and 13-year-old Abigail “Abby” Williams, adding that over 9,300 tips have been received. The reward for information leading to an arrest has reached $100,360.

In an Indiana State Police press release, ISP says investigators will talk to potential witnesses, suspects and anyone they believe may have evidentiary information about the case.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-arrest-has-been-made-in-murders-of-two-girls

I just realised the pdf file with #1nana's pics that NIN posted is labelled 'Indiana Nana' (binder) All I can see on the tab I have open is Indiana Nana. I cant stop laughing and I'm sure it's not that funny !

:laughing::laughing:

More than 10,000 tips have come in regarding the deaths of Williams and German, but ISP continues to wrestle with people playing detective and spreading false narratives about developments in the case.

In a statement released Tuesday, Sgt. Slocum asked that no one jump to conclusions, nor "identify a person as a suspect without facts to back up the claims."

A gazillion "thanks" for this

wow ... can't imagine the sheer terror of realizing I had given a ride to a murderer who killed the girls just moments before

Now the 6000 billboards makes more sense to me, seems thatLE is going with him not being local,a drifter/transient. Maybe jmo

I just realised the pdf file with #1nana's pics that NIN posted is labelled 'Indiana Nana' (binder) All I can see on the tab I have open is Indiana Nana. I cant stop laughing and I'm sure it's not that funny !

:laughing::laughing:

Do you picture me swinging on a vine with a precious jeweled artifact under my arm? Lol

This person stated on social media that he wasn't at work for what its worth. And that he was asked to give a sample and did. I think personally we need to move on from it............................
This was a general question not directed at any paticular person. I will re word it.
Edit: It's been too long to edit the post.
My thought process was why remove anyone from work when they know many will witness the activity.
Why not just go to the home after work so it is more private.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member