IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he said he was 75 yards away. That's not super close. I have been wondering myself how he could identify what he saw as the girls' clothing from that distance. Unless maybe he was viewing from above (perhaps with binoculars?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he was viewing from above and likely had a super zoom lens on his camera.

The LE have been so super careful what they are saying…. This comment has always stuck with me. Has it had the same effect on anyone else? This statement was made on 2/15. I have feeling there is a lot we do not know and by a lot I mean a lot.

When asked if people in Delphi should be scared for their families, Sgt. Kim Riley said parents should keep a close eye on their children.

“I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02/15/officials-confirm-2-bodies-found-are-missing-delphi-teens-open-double-homicide-investigation/

I think he was viewing from above and likely had a super zoom lens on his camera.

Good point about the zoom lens. I don't think he has publicized photos of the clothing, though. Perhaps out of consideration or asked by LE not to.

Good Morning friends!

I haven't looked back for news yet but I everyone is in a good place mentally and emotionally today, with fresh perspective and fresh eyes. I'm ready to get this loser.

The only way it would benefit him to bring the bodies back would be if he took them to his own property to assault and kill them.

If he did indeed take them elsewhere then I think bringing them back was because he wanted them found.

That was my thought on how he saw the clothes also. I know when I'm out with my zoom lens, I use it to just look far off also.

Well, he said he was 75 yards away. That's not super close. I have been wondering myself how he could identify what he saw as the girls' clothing from that distance. Unless maybe he was viewing from above (perhaps with binoculars?).

IMO, zoom lens on his camera.

The LE have been so super careful what they are saying…. This comment has always stuck with me. Has it had the same effect on anyone else? This statement was made on 2/15. I have feeling there is a lot we do not know and by a lot I mean a lot.

When asked if people in Delphi should be scared for their families, Sgt. Kim Riley said parents should keep a close eye on their children.

“I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02/15/officials-confirm-2-bodies-found-are-missing-delphi-teens-open-double-homicide-investigation/
I didn't take that as blaming in this case. I think it was general but i don't know.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I would like to point out that 75-yards isn't really that far away. My neighbor's driveway is about 85-yards away and I am absolutely sure I would be able to see an article of clothing on that driveway.

Given the obit for Liberty has her passing on Feb 13 and Abby on Feb 14, can anyone confirm if the initial search party on Feb 13th covered the very area they were discovered on the 14th?

I read earlier that because it was private property and there was a small barbed wire fence and it was dark they didn't think the girls would have gone there and they didn't either until the following day. Also it should be noted that they resumed the search early on the 14th but they were not found after several hours of daylight. Clearly they were focused on another area and not across the creek in that direction. Perhaps their main thought had been that they had fallen from the bridge.

Are we allowed to sleuth anyone on here from another social media sight?

why were the phones pinging in different places

Not an expert, but not knowing where they were before being dropped off to hike the trail, then not knowing how much walking they did the phone could have pinged off of different towers in the arear. Jmo

Look up a Mysoped Child Molestor and Killer I think this is what the killer is...

I don't know how to post the link for it...

I would like to point out that 75-yards isn't really that far away. My neighbor's driveway is about 85-yards away and I am absolutely sure I would be able to see an article of clothing on that driveway.

I'm using a 100-yard football field as comparison, plus the fact that this is looking through the woods, which is not a clear view (unless from above). While I could probably see something that far away, I, personally, would have trouble identifying exactly what that something was. But that is probably not true for everyone.

ETA: Plus if something is in a creek, it might be at least partially submerged.

The thing is I never looked for it except upon first reading someone's post about it. I looked at the wrong photo to begin with. But I also didn't think it was reasonable. Like, why would he do that walking across the bridge? But then when I was working with the "hoodie" photo / fanny pack last night, I noticed his left hand was not in the pocket like I always thought, the fingers were out.. they blur at the ends, making them appear shorter (or in the pocket)... but when i realized okay, the reason for his hand being out..it made my blood run cold. I started cussing at the computer, you S.O.B. you WERE exposing yourself.. how intimidating.. a hoodie guy making his way towards you, with his penis out.. considering the other story I read about the other 2 guys exposing themselves on a different part of the trail, I'm thinking now it's not so unreasonable of an idea.

I most of the time have a heck of a time seeing what others are seeing in the photos. When I first saw the post the other day about exposing himself, I chuckled to myself at first. Then I saw your post and it hit me, maybe he was exposing himself and that is what alerted Libby to take picture and start recording!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't heard yet if they were into laser tag, but that could explain the white cord looking thing on BG. Possibly a cord for a laser gun or lanyard?
attachment.php
attachment.php

Bump. An interesting idea!

I think he was familiar with the area and had scoped it out at least once.
The terrain would be unpredictable and if he had a plan and brought tools, he would have hiked that area at least once to know where to take them off the bridge, how far he had to walk them to be out of sight and earshot and how close to be by the river to use it to wash away evidence.
He would have walked them toward his escape route as he would not want to double back If I am looking correctingky at the maps, the cemetery would be a good place to enter, park and leave from. If he was driving.
I felt he has relatives in the cemetery, it would give him a reason to be there if caught milling about.
It might be a good idea to really focus on Michigan Illinois Indiana and Ohio. Driving distances within two hours. Maybe have LE make a public appeal to employers to check records for employees that fit the description who missed work on or around the date - especially those with a record and call it in.
If he is currently unemployed, that won't help a bit but shelters should be provided the image. Especially in those surrounding states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309