IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or does the audio in these videos creep you out, too? I just feel it makes they less trustworthy. MOO
And as a newbie, I don't know Gray, so he may be a fabulous WS member. The music and robot are just creepy -- kind of like Robert Stack and unsolved mysteries.

Gray is a friend of mine.A personal friend and very trustworthy.

Oh, yes it could be a tattoo.
I had not thought of that.
But i am hoping for a painful injury...

Does anyone have the link for the right hand in pocket thing? I haven't heard this before either. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to jinx anything but being on here as much as I am, can I just say kuddos to all sleuthers on here today ;) we have had awesome conversations without any MOD interventions :) very cool!

It seems like if he had an injury LE would've mentioned it to help ID him, although I agree I hope it hurts and gets terminally infected.

Regarding the trucker theory, I have been very suspect of what I see traveling thru the country with my rock n roll band. We are right behind these guys 24/8 and after the Killing Season this seems all too familiar. I'd like to think that most if these truckers are the true backbone of American industry, however I have noticed it to also be the most anonymous and easily ignored professional occupation and offers every opportunity to see the nastiest side of humanity as well. Along with truck stops, we often pull into Walmart parking lots and see many parked simi trucks and tractor trailers. A 24 hour Walmart may offer the most amount of anonymity then your average truck stops IMO. As most Walmarts are built on lots with natural habitats around them, especially throughout the south, parking your rig to obsuct being viewed on the parking lot cameras would be no big thing. I would love to see how hard it would be to obtain footage from the local Walmart in the area as it would most certainly be a place where people turn a blind eye to anything out of the ordinary. If the perp needed to change, wash up or buy supplies in the middle of the night this would be the place and I personally can attest to having more than one strange encounter in the middle of the night in Walmart parking lots. Just throwing this out there bc I believe this is often overlooked in tons of cases. Would anyone happen to know how far away the closest Walmart store would have been from the dump/kill site?

Welcome :guitar:

I'm not local but according to google maps the closest Walmart is 18 miles north of the crime scene in Monticello

WOW. I've followed this case from the beginning on WS, and I've read almost ever post - this one honestly made me gasp. How did I miss this? It's devastating, of course. I had held to the hope that these sweet girls were spared that kind of assault. I'm more furious than ever.

Whoa! We did all miss that. The reporter says he could see the girls' clothes in the creek east of the bridge and knew they must be nearby.

Did he really see the clothes or did he assume what he saw in the creek was their clothes??

jmo

That doesn't mean it is not a SK, IMO, just that it is not local to that community. The FBI resources say SK to me.

You know it could of been someone they questioned already and now they are watching them. Maybe they are waiting for more evidence to arrest them...

Welcome :guitar:

I'm not local but according to google maps the closest Walmart is 18 miles north of the crime scene in Monticello

Yes, I've mentioned wince day 1 it's likely he stopped at a hardware store or something similar to get supplies (unless he has a stash which is likely)..they need their "kill kits" supplies. I've seen not only Walmart connected to many cases, but also saw a case solved where the guy stopped to buy a neon vest to look like a construction worker.

Did anyone post proximate hardware stores, hunting and fishing stores yet? Tia. Whatever tools used, rope, etc, LE would be trying to track down via purchases.

The problem is that I couldn't find him on the Indiana sex offender list, but I guess he could be in another state. That's why I didn't mention his name. I'll look in the other states I know he lived in and see if he's listed in one of them. Thanks

How do you know of him?

Yes, I agree about the injury. But there's probably something on that hand that could easily ID him, a tattoo, birthmark, something that will cause an aha moment I'm hoping

I see where he said he found out after 6:30, that people stopped by asking for permission to search his property. But I don't see where it says they didn't search until the next day?

Also interesting that he said there was no blood or other visible evidence that a violent crime had occurred. "Very pristine," he said.

Catching up, so this may have been addressed already.

In the CNN transcript, it indicated that crime scene tape was still up. I doubt RL was able to be close enough to the actual scene to determine if there was or was not visible evidence. I believe his reference to the area being pristine was in a general sense, from his viewpoint, it appeared pristine.

JMO

I have been having trouble with this as well. I am not sold on the crossing the water idea yet.

Being from Indiana, it is a joke around here to say "wait 5 minutes and the weather will change". This has been am unusually odd winter. Very warm and not lasting very long...as opposed to winters in the past.

If I was planning a murder, one thing I would check for is the temp for the day...if it was going to be outside. It was nice that day but that water would still be cold.

And it helps to move away from the random encounter because randomness also affects the weather.

Just my opinions...
Did they wade through the creek or not? That has always been a puzzle to me. The only alternative would be they had to go back over the bridge and around to arrive at where they were found (highly unlikely). How could one man who definitely is not dressed for running (especially, as some speculate, he may have his pants in disarray), control two, young healthy girls. All this is just thinking out loud, but how did their clothes get in the stream and why? If they were trying to run for it, how did he catch BOTH of them? I would imagine it was no easy task for this flasher/pervert.

Another interesting item I noticed early on (even before I saw the note from the photographer relating to their clothes found in the creek), if you watch the YT video of the helicopter flyover, nearer to the end is the searchers, dressed in red wading in the creek. If you look right above where they are wading, you can see clothing in the water.

These are just some thoughts and opinions (MOO), and I have to say, Agatha Christie couldn't have written a more complicated murder mystery! May they find him/them sooner, rather than later.

The problem is that I couldn't find him on the Indiana sex offender list, but I guess he could be in another state. That's why I didn't mention his name. I'll look in the other states I know he lived in and see if he's listed in one of them. Thanks

Do you have a news link for his indictment? I think you can post that. Just point out that he's a currently missing fugitive and you are not accusing him of killing the girls.

Does anyone have the link for the right hand in pocket thing? I haven't heard this before either. Thanks!

Give me a minute. I will find it. I believe it was the press conference.

If this guy is local there may be pictures of him wearing the same blue jacket and camo hat with the tight curled bill. Anyone local should go through all of their FB pictures, their friends pictures, and their friends friends pictures looking for a match. Please and thanks!

I was thinking maybe a tattoo on his hand?

Maybe he is disfigured some how...missing a finger? Maybe there is a pic of it.

Did they wade through the creek or not? That has always been a puzzle to me. The only alternative would be they had to go back over the bridge and around to arrive at where they were found (highly unlikely). How could one man who definitely is not dressed for running (especially, as some speculate, he may have his pants in disarray), control two, young healthy girls. All this is just thinking out loud, but how did their clothes get in the stream and why? If they were trying to run for it, how did he catch BOTH of them? I would imagine it was no easy task for this flasher/pervert.

Another interesting item I noticed early on (even before I saw the note from the photographer relating to their clothes found in the creek), if you watch the YT video of the helicopter flyover, nearer to the end is the searchers, dressed in red wading in the creek. If you look right above where they are wading, you can see clothing in the water.

These are just some thoughts and opinions (MOO), and I have to say, Agatha Christie couldn't have written a more complicated murder mystery! May they find him/them sooner, rather than later.

Do they look like they are hung up on a log?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452