IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some thoughts:

I am new and have been following these threads for two weeks since it has hit so close to home. I have not seen anyone mention that the perp could possibly be a salesman? Where I work, we have salesmen all the time in Delphi. We have salesmen all the time at our place of business from all over. They have time...until their appointment. What better time spent while waiting than exploring your surroundings....

Scary times. IMO, I think it is a plastic bag handle sticking out of his coat, or possibly rope. He is dressed as an ADULT should be dressed for the weather this time of year. IMO, he has hiking boots on. He is familiar with the area; probably spent a lot of time there.

I hunt. When I have a new area to hunt, it only takes me a couple of times being on the property to be familiarized with it.

I also didn't see anyone (I didn't see it mentioned that I know of) mention that it was an awesome spring like weather system we had that week. I have spring fever...i took work off EARLY to enjoy....just saying, IMO.

Sales man is a good angle. But if he is a salesman, the sloppy brown sweatshirt seems to me does fit the working day outfit. But maybe he is unusually casual that day. I think one of the window sales man I encountered before does have this kind of vibe ( not the creepy side).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The officers have been out there today knocking on doors throughout the community again reminding people who might not know that we’re looking for suspect or suspects in the case,” he said.

Investigators said the picture was taken from a video on Libby’s phone. Since releasing the picture and audio recording investigators received thousands of tips, some even as far as Australia.

“As of today, all the tips have been entered into our computer system and last time I checked, officers were half caught up to the tips that we received again and they’re being vetted,” he said.

The tip line is being handled by the FBI out of Washington D.C. Investigators said they are checking the emails in Carroll County.

“Some of tips we’ve gone over a couple times because we will receive multiple tips, sometimes on the same person, same area,” he said. “We do follow up if we believe those to be credible.”

But as investigators continue to sort through the tips, they’ve also returned to the crime scene.

“I believe they’ve been to the crime scene multiple times just whether that’s just to sketch the area take more photographs or even looking for evidence that could possibly be out there,” he said. “But that’s just part of the investigation that’s nothing out of the norm.”

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/03/investigation-into-murder-of-carroll-county-teens-heads-into-day-17/

Oh my gosh!!!! Remember some days ago when we were trying to find the information that said that le was asking people for voluntary DNA and then we weren't sure if it existed?? Here it is!!! Now, it is on my posts and I can always find it :)

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_174b8930-f583-11e6-94ec-d314d7e35148.html

I don't know what it is about this case-- I haven't felt this way with others-- but I feel as though I need to make myself a FAQ with links at the ready.

Can you share with us the questions they asked? Or was it just giving info? You're our hero!

I don't feel comfortable sharing with what they asked me. This person, I assume, is still in my hometown.

Don't you guys think the perp's right arm was photoshopped because of he might be doing? as in touching or exposing his stuff, or a gun or something? Seems kinda blurred and empty around the zone of the waist.

I dont know but I do know that I am pretty upset with myself because I think I see that the blue jacket has a thick black stripe running down the sleeves and I have been working hard not to notice things in the picture . I mean besides noticing stuff like the logo photo looks like a ferret with a hat on to me..

If LE won't confirm collection of DNA, what else could have been "fast tracked"? Because they *did* admit to having "fast tracked" some kind of evidence, right?

LE has confirmed the collection of DNA. This was confirmed on Feb 24th. This info has been posted over and over on these threads!

Here it is one more time!
http://wgntv.com/2017/02/24/dna-evi...2-indiana-teens-found-dead-investigators-say/

Alternately you can google "DNA Delphi murders" and you'll get plenty of hits.

Sales man is a good angle. But if he is a salesman, the sloppy brown sweatshirt seems to me does fit the working day outfit. But maybe he is unusually casual that day. I think one of the window sales man I encountered before does have this kind of vibe ( not the creepy side).

Doesn't fit

True. I have encountered several creepy salesmen that stop in. SEVERAL. When they give me that vibe, then ask me to lunch (some even dinner), there is no way I am going. Ours dress casual. I have encountered salesman that pass through and stay in the area for the evening. They must have quick clothing change choices with them when they travel.

True. I have encountered several creepy salesmen that stop in. SEVERAL. When they give me that vibe, then ask me to lunch (some even dinner), there is no way I am going. Ours dress casual. I have encountered salesman that pass through and stay in the area for the evening. They must have quick clothing change choices with them when they travel.
Interesting, then he will collect information from the victims without trace.

Don't you guys think the perp's right arm was photoshopped because of he might be doing? as in touching or exposing his stuff, or a gun or something? Seems kinda blurred and empty around the zone of the waist.

Good observations

Doesn't fit

I understand. Think outside the box. My boss is a salesman. He wears jeans everyday. Camo jacket. Semi-casual shirt. He has been to Delphi 2-3 times within the last two weeks. He heard rumors from a guy at Anderson's Grain. Stuff I will not repeat and do not care to, about the girls. ((((shudder))).

Exactly. I'm still looking (on Thread #3) but havent found it yet. Of course, I havent seen any posts about someone hiding in the trees, so maybe a whole lot was deleted? I dont feel like I have gotten to the post with the link yet, though.

Any specific keys words that the poster used that you can remember?

Can you share with us the questions they asked? Or was it just giving info? You're our hero!

What I will share - she asked me if I wanted to share my name & phone number for the reward. I said absolutely not - that should go to Libby & Abby's family. I just want the BG caught!!!

This is what I am starting to believe as well. I just find it odd to think BG was just wandering around that day, stumbled on these two and decided to kill them. I don't know...I think your idea makes the most sense to be honest. Has their cause of death been released? I've been jumping around a bit. Also I'm newish here, I've been lurking for a bit - you guys are fantastic.

ETA: Clearly I need to work on my quoting replies skills, sorry! This was in response to BG being somebody that one of the girls were talking to online and scheduling a little meet up.

IMO the the evidence was put on purpose to divert attention or to blame someone. Has been careful enough to leave some loose end. :thinking:

This is what I am starting to believe as well. I just find it odd to think BG was just wandering around that day, stumbled on these two and decided to kill them. I don't know...I think your idea makes the most sense to be honest. Has their cause of death been released? I've been jumping around a bit. Also I'm newish here, I've been lurking for a bit - you guys are fantastic.

ETA: Clearly I need to work on my quoting replies skills, sorry! This was in response to BG being somebody that one of the girls were talking to online and scheduling a little meet up.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

Any specific keys words that the poster used that you can remember?

Ok, someone asked about that being Abbys sleeve in the photo. Which had been discussed a lot already (strangely, I have seen very little about it in re-reading the threads). Someone said it is a tree and linked to a picture. But, that picture was the double picture. A few posts down, a different person just posted a link. That link had the photo with a tree over there. That person didn't say anything else in that post, other than the link. And it was a person that seemed to read here a lot but post here next to never--- like maybe 3 posts. I even went and looked at the profile and all of the posts were of very good information, like that photo, so it is a good sleuther, just quiet! :) And I WIIIIISH I would have gone and put it in the media thread immediately.

Whew! Sleuthing all our past sleuthing is EXHAUSTING! So, I guess the question is where did Inside Edition get that photo! lol. Because the one I saw was not in a video. And I even remember there was a person who posted the link in the middle of the discussion. They didn't write anything else on the post, I don't think, and they had only posted a couple of times with some really good info. lol. That's a lot of details for a memory that clearly didn't exist since I can't find it again!!!

Here is the one I was thinking of, not sure if it is what you are remembering. However, it is where Nin placed BG on the picture that had the long shot of the bridge, not the photo by Libby. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-7&p=13168326#post13168326

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr