IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well crud I just posted a screenshot and can't figure out how to delete it. I apologize mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that & thought I might be wrong!! Maybe we both are 🤦🏼*♀️

My kids are safely locked in the basement at all times. They can learn about society and see the world when they turn 26. (sarcasm)

26 is pushing it. My basement is time-locked until my two turn 50. With retirement age pushed back every year, that gives them plenty of time to find work, start a family, etc. Lock-down parenting. That's the answer.

I be seen a lot guy dressing like BG too. Unfortunately he dressed too generic that day. But that voice is so unique, some body know him would recognize. I bet he is covered by someone he is close to right now.

I believe that, too. Or someone is in complete denial about the truth. They know in their gut they are living with a monster but refuse to face the facts.

Well crud I just posted a screenshot and can't figure out how to delete it. I apologize mods!

click "Edit post" on the bottom right hand side of your post, and then click "delete" and that opens up another dialog box where it offers you to put in your reason for deleting but you don't have to fill it in. Just click the radio button for "delete message" and then click "delete post" and you're done.

This is instructions for using websleuths via web browser, not telephone application/app/whatever. I think someone once said if you just tap your post in tapatalk it opens up an editing box just like tapping on your own post in facebook does, but I do not know for sure, I'm sorry.

The families thought it was safe. They have to live with the consequences of that day for the rest of their lives. I am sure they regret allowing the girls to go every waking moment. They need our sympathy and compassion not any criticism.

Oh believe me. They have my sympathies, my heart breaks for them. Not criticizing their decisions. Just saying as a single parent my daughter would not have been allowed there. Not saying she wouldn't have went there without my knowledge but not with my knowledge. Jmo

651b1362cef26e147d4e768cf41ce821.jpg
f0932e9098e8409b56ab5fbddad592dc.jpg
3b47aeb045497280360e815ab3dd91e1.jpg
d4e6ac5291d649d0887dfa702d310398.jpg

I think these photos show just how close the cemetery is to the bridge and area bodies were recovered.

only slightly O/T, but 100% relevant right now, I promise -

I will also point out that intellectual copyright is a real thing and it's not okay to copy stuff from here and take it over to the fb group. Some people used names here on ws that make it perfectly obvious who they are from over there, so. just giving fair warning - my words, my copyright. Don't take my stuff over there, I"ve had to follow up before on that kind of thing happening and it's just a huge PITA. So hopefully people will be aware that fb admins aren't above the law. JMO

ETA - that group is a trainwreck. if anyone else hates drama like I do, it's probably best to avoid it. aye carumba.

I feel as though he is tech savvy. That's probably all he does all day long is sit on a computer because he has no friends and/or family because he's a socially impotent. Probably delusional and does nothing all day but daydream about his previous crimes and planning his future ones. IMO he was so focused on his attack that he simply overlooked the fact or forgot that there was a phone. He probably has a relatively high IQ but not much common sense. IMO he's narcissistic to the point of feeling like he wouldn't make this kind of mistake. Guess he was proven wrong.

My honest opinion is that Libby was so smart that she purposely hid or threw that phone so that in his haste to leave the scene he was unable to find it under brush or leaves

I still won't let my kids walking a trail without adults, even in a very convenient location. US is way too big compared to its population. There is a trail here right by a library and a major local road, I still won't let them hike without adults. Because it only takes 1 hr to have the crime happen. Even though the trance is low, when it does happen, no reverse available. But again everyone has different parenting style.

I have a feeling this would've happened to any female out that day, young, old or in between. I think it just happened to be teens. I think it was just a crime of opportunity.

Those TTT posts are explained literally in the first 3 posts of every single thread here including this one.

Those are to stop motorists from even considering trying to drive across it.

This is the Monon High Bridge Trail. There have been numerous links shared to the local trail system and numerous videos, so if you wanted to check it out in more detail that should be easy to do. In fact, 1.5 seconds of googling grabbed me this to share with you. :) http://www.indianatrails.com/?q=content/monon-high-bridge-trail-delphi

It is open to the public. It is well traveled and well used. IT is a common hang out for local teens.

I meant "open to the public" meaning "have they released the area to the public yet". Not the actual bridge. Though I'd like at check that bridge out also.

I have a feeling this would've happened to any female out that day, young, old or in between. I think it just happened to be teens. I think it was just a crime of opportunity.
Me too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well, I know I'm not alone in really hoping I'd wake up to see ARREST in the thread title this morning.

I was reading Libby's comment on a Facebook page, and it made it real; she and Abby are silenced. Their families will never again hear their voices. It was so sad.

I think it is assumed the bad guy is not tech savy based on the fact that there is a video of him out there. Meaning he wasn't smart enough to delete it from the phone or the icloud or wherever it was stored. Because the police found it quickly I think it is safe to assume they got it from her phone because they would have had to subpeona apple if it was in the cloud and that takes time

I would guess that IF the clothes were found in the water, the phone was probably in the pocket still. He probably threw the clothes in the river after the crimes were committed and before leaving the area, maybe to remove DNA. Perhaps that's why the police were searching the river; for anything they or he may have dropped in the water, or to make sure they got everything that could have came out of or from their clothes. Or just maybe that's where they found the phone; not with the bodies or the clothes. Maybe he pitched it into the river before leaving and the divers found it.

I grew up in a small town and at 14, we could legally ride mopeds anywhere and we did. Our parents no longer had to drive us to practices and other school events. We didn't have cell phones. And crime against children has declined a lot since those days.

When we say, "I'd never let my kid do that" - we're really trying to distance ourselves from the tragedy and it only serves to make us feel better and the victim's family feel worse.

Thank you. Yes, exactly. Just a passive aggressive way of bashing the family. JMO BBM

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If the girls were dropped off at 1 and were to be picked up at 5:30,what were they going to do for over 4 hours. It wouldn't take that long to cross that bridge and come back to the south entrance. I think they were going to meet someone there and hangout with them.MOO

If the girls were dropped off at 1 and were to be picked up at 5:30,what were they going to do for over 4 hours. It wouldn't take that long to cross that bridge and come back to the south entrance. I think they were going to meet someone there and hangout with them.MOO

They were to be picked up at 3:30, 5:30 was when they were reported missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member