IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a thought. Considering there are so many agencies involved and nationwide coverage. If you look at the SK angle could ages and dates play a roll? Its just something that has been nagging at me. The girls ages 13 and 14. The murders committed on the 13th and some debating if it was the 13th and 14th. Maybe do a check of missing and deceased around those ages and dates and see if there could be a possible connection.

It is not known as fact that they did not attempt to run. It also isn't known if they were intentionally filming him or if he was in the background. Unless you have a source that I missed or am unaware of?

The LE/Authority theory has been brought up by a few members and some are still sticking by it. I believe the exact quote by one member was, "they're hiding in plain sight".

I believe it was a stranger with an RSO type of backgeound, or an aquantence or faked aquantence and no link to authority.

MOO

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

In the photos, it seems that they saw him from a distance, and we know that he was then in direct contact with them. Why didn't they increase the distance between themselves and him? Clearly they were apprehensive enough to take photos of him.

LE could very well be on the trail of the perp and watching every move they make while building the case. They want this perp in custody but will have to have their ducks in a row so the charges stick and the monster isn't returned to the streets. All MOO

Please bear with me- I'm new here, and have actually never participated in any forum, nor any social media at all. I have found a box to type in here and am hoping my message appears on this thread :)

My question~ I have attempted to read the ENTIRE body of writing on this thread, but admittedly missed a couple of pages, so please forgive me if this was already asked: I 'm thinking that having a factual link to the suspect's identity BEFORE the girls intersected with him at the park that day, would provide the best odds of ID'ing him. In other words, if an image of him had been captured BEFORE, wearing the same clothes and hopefully with a way to link him with other identifying info- a license plate number, a credit card, etc. My idea is that if he were at a gas station with security cameras aimed at the pumps, or a Walmart, etc.'s security cameras in parking lot or at entrance or check-out, and then a register transaction that could be linked to payment method, something like that. After a crime, clothes would be changed, discarded, etc. but in the time before, he's likely already wearing the clothes that we see on the bridge...

This may already standard investigative practice. But, if we assume BG put on those clothes when he got dressed that morning, draw a radius of a day's drive around the crime scene (say 500 miles or so,) and could get images from ALL the cameras in that circle, it would be many many hours of "film" to sort through (somebody else can do that math.) So, my idea is, could it be crowd-sourced? Like TomNod satellite searches. There are a lot of folks here who want to help, it looks like, and we could pool our eyeballs and find this guy...

Again, please forgive me for wasting your time if this was already done, or is a stupid suggestion. I'm going to try hitting a "post" button now and see where this goes...

Excellent thinking and first post, FreeRoad! Welcome to WS!

I hope LE have done already what you suggest, or are still in the process of doing so. I haven't heard any public appeal though to businesses in the wider area to turn in their footage from that day. So idk if this has been done.

From another case here I remember that it varies a lot as to how long footage is stored before being taped over. Sometimes days, sometimes a week, sometimes a month ... I depends on the owner of the camera.

Fundraisers honor slain Delphi girls’ memories
POSTED 8:52 AM, MARCH 4, 2017, BY TREVOR SHIRLEY

"The money raised, organizers say, might be used to build a softball field in the girls honor, or fund ongoing self-defense classes for kids.

“This will give years and years and years of exciting memories of these girls,” said Wilbur."

Agreed. Completely average look.
But reddish tinge- strawberry blonde tinge to his brown hair.
Undoubtedly Caucasian and he looks like 90% of RSOs in this county per links posted on very early thread.

I don't think he's undocumented
I don't think he's the guy you are sleuthing on FB

Delphi investigators grateful for community outreach
POSTED 6:45 PM, MARCH 3, 2017, BY NICK MCGILL, UPDATED AT 07:14PM, MARCH 3, 2017
http://fox59.com/2017/03/03/delphi-investigators-grateful-for-community-outreach/

“"Times are tough, and some people have donated a significant amount and it’s astounding to me and I’m humbled,” he said.

Slocum says that the community support has extended beyond money. Whether its offers to hand out flyers, banners featuring hand written notes, or the constant flow of homemade food, he says the community has been relentless in their support. It’s that support that he says helps drive the team of investigators forward.

“I believe the human spirit just refuses to be stepped down by people who want to do evil in our community. As a law enforcement officer I know there’s more good in humanity than bad. This community just continues to show that, that they’re going to help you do what you have to do so we all can get back to enjoying life so to speak,” he said."

This kind of makes me think even more that perhaps, like I said in my previous post (sorta), if they maybe caught him doing something inappropriate/strange and just decided to video him? I know from personal experience in the past, not that we had cell phones when I was a teen but we did have regular cameras......anyway, if there was ever some "hot" guy we wanted a pic of or some "weirdo" or strange thing happening that we wanted to capture on film, one of us would "act" as the "main" subject when in reality, the photo taker was REALLY just trying to capture the "strangeness"/"Weirdo"/person/Etc. in the background without seeming too obvious. Maybe they were doing something similar but were only found out/caught? Maybe initially they were not scared but curious with him or his behavior so they felt no need to increase the distance?

In the photos, it seems that they saw him from a distance, and we know that he was then in direct contact with them. Why didn't they increase the distance between themselves and him? Clearly they were apprehensive enough to take photos of him.

In my opinion, I think he "knows" at least one of the victims through FB. Facebook easily allows a person to discreetly keep tabs on a person. Perhaps he wasn't FB friends with the victims themselves, but maybe a relative that often posts pics of them and posted cute family antidotes (a lot of people do that) and based on that, he kept tabs on them and perhaps found out that there was a trip for the bridge planned that day.

Just my thoughts for what it's worth... I'm sure that LE is searching through that, but I doubt that the suspect was FB friends with the girls themselves (however it's possible), but is "friends" with a close friend or relative. He could also be keeping tabs on the case through this same FB relative or friend due to the insider knowledge on the case it would provide for him.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Just wanted to clarify that my comment above isn't necessarily about Justin Wildey in particular. Just whoever the suspect is in general...

100% YEEEESSSSSS
WHITE PLASTIC REGULAR SHOPPING BAG HANDLE IS WHAT IS PROTRUDING FROM HIS JACKET - no question IMHO

Then he must have the bag strapped to his chest........which doesn't make much sense to me.

Those bag handles are not very long.

100% YEEEESSSSSS
WHITE PLASTIC REGULAR SHOPPING BAG HANDLE IS WHAT IS PROTRUDING FROM HIS JACKET - no question IMHO

I know I could be wrong, but I'm still convinced he's smoking. The white curvy thing/stuff looks kind of billowy to me, like smoke. When I follow it up, it looks like it goes all the way to his mouth area, I also think it looks like there's something white in his mouth/lips too. It seems to be about the size of a cigarette, or a roll your own, or could even be a joint, but not big enough to be like one of those vape pens. JMO.

Help if you can (especially, veteran sleuths) I was previously a member, changed email and created new login to join all of you once again. Were there ever any composites/sketches/photos of potential suspects for Amber Hagerman or Lyric and Elizabeth? Please share any link, I would like to look at them. All 5 girls were taken in daylight, a few of the girls resembled each other, same age range, all found rather close to where they were taken and all taken on the 13th day of the month.
There was no composite released of a suspect for Elizabeth and Lyric. I don't know about Amber. Sorry if this was already answered. I'm about 4 pages behind right now.

or just shoved down his jacket to conceal something coz he's up to no good... he *could* be a slimmer guy than he appears, but with stuff in his jacket looks more portly

Then he must have the bag strapped to his chest........which doesn't make much sense to me.

Those bag handles are not very long.

Assuming the alignment of this man's location with the bridge is correct, it suggests that although they saw him coming, they did not run away or increase the distance between themselves and the suspect. Would that support the theory that they were unsteady on the bridge, or that they were waiting for someone and decided to remain where they were?
Yep. Would support both of those scenarios. It would also support a theory that there were one or more individuals near or behind the girls and the girls were trapped.

( Bringing this fwd again, any updates? Has this lady been located yet? Tia:

Kokomo police search for missing 18-year-old*woman
http://fox59.com/2016/10/18/kokomo-police-search-for-missing-18-year-old-woman/ )

"Karena S. McClerkin was reported missing to the Kokomo police on October 13, 2016."

The 13th of the month. )

Eta: No updates in her thread: and the date is the 11th here)

IN IN - Karena McClerkin, 18, Kokomo, 11 Oct 2016
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?319433-IN-Karena-McClerkin-18-Kokomo-11-Oct-2016

We've been so busy with the very active threads lately that I haven't found time to say Welcome to new members. So a big :welcome: and :tyou: to all new members who have joined to help find a resolution in this case.

Also, a big Thank You to our regular members who have taken the time to make our new members feel welcome.

Lots to learn at Websleuths, but for starters, here's a link to The Rules. Looks like a lot, but you'll learn over time. Probably best to start out with the ones titled Etiquette & Information and Best Practices: Dealing with your fellow posters. Oh, then Social Media ... well, don't be intimidated ... you'll learn them all as we go along.

Also a note about member theories and speculation ... they must be based on some known fact. So no accusations, allegations or wild spec based on just a feeling.

Sorry for the long winded :welcome:

Sillybilly
WS Admin

Did I read that one of the girls had recently moved?? Am I thinking of another case maybe??
I recall reading that Abby is from Michigan. I'm not sure how recently she moved. I wish I had a link...Maybe it was mentioned on her obituary???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member