IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally... I'm getting a real bad feeling about grandpa. :dunno:

When you say "grandpa", are you referring to RL? I think we should use RL's initials if we're talking about him, because otherwise it makes me think you are talking about Libby's grandpa, who I absolutely 100% believe is NOT involved in this crime.

I'm not sure what to think of RL at the moment. Just waiting for more information.

This is the video with him walking the property- talk about son.

[video=youtube;4yNdRfD23p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNdRfD23p0[/video]

We are always saying it's the last person you'd think of doing it right? It's the guy that everyone's like "nah, couldn't be him".

I just think there's a danger to assuming anything right now. Let's just wait and see how it plays out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
. All this has made me think that of course it does not matter how old the perpetrator is..a homicide is a homicide but say if it was a much older man then the time he may have left on this earth ...is the time (or maybe more) that those poor girls only had on this earth :(. I mean it is bloody disgusting and unfair anyway whoever the perpetrator is. Sorry do I make sense. He had all his life and they had their lives taken so young. Not that any age is o.k. Now I am just saying this has got me thinking and not that I am saying it is the P.O. I hope I have not offended anyone.

Is there a lawyer or LE in the house? Does that mean his probation rules are for 4 years and not 2? Because his probation should have been completed in 2016 by my math.

He was sentenced to 2 years consecutive to the sentence in another case - whatever that was. His probation would not start to run until he was released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did RL spend anytime in custody for those DUIs? Or was he just arrested and let go?

Eta never mind. I see my answer. Sorry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks nothing like the bridge guy, to me.

[video=twitter;840713836231577601]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/840713836231577601[/video]

Sgt. John Perrine‏
Verified account
@ISPIndianapolis 6m
6 minutes ago

Don't forget to be a good friend tonight, call everybody you know at 2am & remind them to change their clocks

Group texts are also acceptable

Friendly reminder from Sgt. Perrine. He has a good sense of humor. No other recent tweets from him.

Wish we had his number. With much on his mind, he's apt to forget to "spring ahead" an hour.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did find a gun. In one of his interviews, he was wearing some type of nylon strap across his shoulder and down his chest. I wondered if it was a gun holster.

At this point, I feel kind of bad for him. He was caught in Nov. 2013 for OWI and again in Feb 2014. Then he had the 2 problems with his property and later that year, possible financial problems. Now, 3 years later, someone puts bodies in his backyard. It's enough to drive him back to drinking again.
I lived on a very small 10 acres growing up. I couldn't imagine my dad not having a firearm just because of the animal danger it presents. 40 acres would be huuge....Moo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Who

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

RL - I think he is older than BG, but similar-looking. IMO he could have information. I do not think it is totally a coincidence that he was arrested for a probation violation right at this moment, but who knows. JMO

One useful thing, in his interview people can hear an example of the local accent, to give you an idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't see why people are sleuthing the DUI charges.That is clearly an ongoing personal demon this man is fighting with alcohol and I don't see any relevance to the girls murders. If we started sleuthing locals with DUI charges I bet we would be sleuthing half the town. I wonder at the timing of it all, but figure if LE have found he's broken his parole conditions they might not have a choice and have to act on it by law. They cant really just turn a blind eye and deal with it later.

God Bless you, SillyBilly, for bringing this over to new thread! I am so damn slow that the thread closed up while I was still "editing" my post! Many here will be interested in reading this, brought to our attention by our very own Wondergirl!:

I haven't read this article yet, but have seen several programs showcasing this case.
For anyone interested, here is a link to a small WS thread on the execution of their killer.
FL - Jo, 36, Michelle, 17, & Christe Rogers, 14, slain, Tampa Bay, 1 June 1989

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Christe-Rogers-14-slain-Tampa-Bay-1-June-1989

I lived on a very small 10 acres growing up. I couldn't imagine my dad not having a firearm just because of the animal danger it presents. 40 acres would be huuge....Moo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
yes I get that. Living in that area it would be wise but rules are rules and if he was not allowed one then he broke that rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway