IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cell phone GPS chips still aren't quite as sensitive as the ones in standalone GPS devices. Having reviewed dozens of phones and GPS apps, I've found cell phones are prone to lose track of their current positions on occasion. I rarely see that happen with the many GPS devices I test, although it still does.

Two unrelated issues compound the problem. Some apps, such as Google Maps Navigation, VZ Navigator, and AT&T Navigator, still rely on cellular data to download route maps during navigation, in addition to using GPS for satellite positioning. That reduces accuracy in areas with poor wireless coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I have got to say that's legal one month later is whatever this darkness is, our collective LIGHT is so much Greater

A quick Bing image search was maddening. The fanny bag BG is wearing folds flat, similar to a brown paper sack and expands when filled with more items. That is why we can determine his is indeed a dimensional item and not flat. Well, that and I've seen the fold marks on the side of BGs which I think is possibly constructed from tan to goldish brown polysuede fabric for longevity. It is attached at the belt as some have mentioned BGs jacket seems almost cinched just at/below the waist.

BG has been doing this activity for a while, I suppose. If someone recognizes the symbol, they knew he was a contact for finding hidden treasure? Is that how it works? Or is the treasure hidden and, as a participant, you search for the gift from clues. Complicated and complex, indeed.

I never heard of geocaching before I have been reading about it. It seems like such a healthy and exciting thing to do. Geocaching gets you out hiking exploring beautiful places and you also have to use your mind too. You solve problems to find your treasure and then you leave something in return for the next treasure seeker.

These two children if that is what they were doing should of been able to do that without harm. I can't imagine how I could go on if something like this happened to my child except for the hate that would will me to live to see that animal punished...

I loath this person myself and want him caught and removed from this world...

(Gregjrichards how are you feeling? Hope you are feeling better.)

Wow its hard to keep up with this thread!
I wanted to reply to a comment made but its now about 200 posts ago!
It was something police had said. Seemed to insinuate they did not believe this was opportunistic.

I'm starting to believe someone knew they would be there that day..maybe they even planned to meet (online chat,app etc)

The police statements have also made me believe there was a second person involved here. (BG was a "participant" in their deaths, the voice on recording may be another man etc)
The BG on one side of bridge...and someone else waiting on the other. The girls were trapped.
I thought this was opportunitistic but the more I read,the more I believe this was very well planned...and maybe not random at all.
I do not believe this is the first time this person/people have killed. Absolute evil...and need to be caught asap.

This whole story is absolutely horrific. I can only imagine what was on the rest of the recordings. I am so glad Libby captured these images and footage...it will be what gets these monster/s caught

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hope this isn't stupid or wrong,but in the photo is possible BG has a mustache ? Thank you.

From what I'm reading on www.geocaching.com there are iPhone and Android apps available for geocaching.

Yes there are but like I said just like your phone messes up on directions sometimes so will the GPS...Also I live in the mountains there isn't service in a lot of areas where there are trails, and I looked there is geocaching here... so no service no phone...no GPS

Using a handheld you would always have service.

Yes there are but like I said just like your phone messes up on directions sometimes so will the GPS...Also I live in the mountains there isn't service in a lot of areas where there are trails, and I looked there is geocaching here... so no service no phone...no GPS

Using a handheld you would always have service.

I see. Thanks AFTM. I know nothing about GC and was trying to educate myself a bit ;)

I've always thought he has a mustache, so if you're stupid or wrong so am I! :D
I see moustache and facial hair in both pics too. Only thing I do feel sure of from those pics!

I've always thought he has a mustache, so if you're stupid or wrong so am I! :D

God forbid I said he had a mustache everyone would say he didn't...( But yes I think he has one)

Or maybe he had three...

I see moustache and facial hair in both pics too. Only thing I do feel sure of from those pics!

Me too. I'm flunking all the other images people see. I guess I'm too literal!

God forbid I said he had a mustache everyone would say he didn't...( But yes I think he has one)

Or maybe he had three...

BBM

I'll see your three and raise you a poodle :D (with apologies to the brave poodle poster).

So what I am wondering...Is there a way of tracking a GPS signal from a hand held??? ( Bridge Guy ) If he was geocaching and probably had a hand held... Which was what I was getting to before.

I will ask my son I guess when he returns from CNIC San Diego...he would know.

So what I am wondering...Is there a way of tracking a GPS signal from a hand held??? ( Bridge Guy ) If he was geocaching and probably had a hand held... Which was what I was getting to before.

I will ask my son I guess when he returns from CNIC San Diego...he would know.

BGs left side outer leg appears to hold a black colored item with a shiny antennae. :cow:

attachment.php

BGs left side outer leg appears to hold a black colored item with a shiny antennae. :cow:

attachment.php

I wonder if they can be tracked???

Holy heck I finally found the interview I wanted. At around 5:50 they talk about multiple suspects. LE says they are not ruling anything out, but they are leaning towards ONE suspect.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ISwatrrpY

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. Can someone clarify who found the girl's bodies. I remember reading in an earlier thread that the bodies were found by a woman but in the interview with the PO that was made the day after the bodies were discovered (i.e. The one on the first page of this thread) the PO clearly states that a "he" found the bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb