IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about the one of Abby fishing? I think that people just found it interesting as it puts Abby and possibly Libby near where they were found, which left some to think that maybe they'd been scoped out earlier by BG. Knowing that could help to theorize whether or not he planned to attack them in particular.

Turns out that they were found around the bend but not that far from what could be the spot in that pic.

attachment.php

I am a bit confused as to what the big deal is with this fishing thing? The first week when they were missing news reports said the girls went to that area often to hike and were familiar with it...

Don't know why everyone is surprised there is a photo of one of the girls in an area we knew they frequented.

I'm not sure about the nose but it could be the way the video photo on the bridge was taken. The nose of the perp on the bridge appears larger/fatter.
I have a nose that can look quite neat and small in one photo and then quite big in another

I am a bit confused as to what the big deal is with this fishing thing? The first week when they were missing news reports said the girls went to that area often to hike and were familiar with it...

Don't know why everyone is surprised there is a photo of one of the girls in an area we knew they frequented.

When I read that they frequent the area, I took that as they went on the trails... this pic IF taken by the creek shows that they went off the trail and were much closer to the property where they were found. Perhaps even making the leap that the girls may have been on the property several times before the murders? JMO

I'm not sure about the nose but it could be the way the video photo on the bridge was taken. The nose of the perp on the bridge appears larger/fatter.

Yikes, I just posted about the nose too. The nose appears much more refined than I was able to make out before (more refined using the pics on heavy.com at 100% in natural light).

I would totally agree, and wouldn't every investigation done be LE assume this type of issue to come up? So having a few alibis that dont add up why would that be new worthy? This is why I originally posted that this whole announcement by the LE feels off... They are speaking to someone specific IMO, its almost like when they take two suspects in separate rooms then tell each one the other is telling the cops everything and blaming them for everything... There was no reason for LE to tell us this, it would only hurt their investigation not help it. There is something else up with this I just can't figure out what.

Yes. Everything they say is speaking to the BG and those covering for him.

JW is a sex offender called Justin from Indiana who the police are trying to find. We had permission to sleuth him in the past don't know if it's still the case.

What is his last name? I knew it at one point but have forgotten.

Drug deal,

The gun makes me think this man was not after girls he met online

Crime in parks is common.
Haven for hidden secrets.

How would the girls be able to identify a drug deal? I've seen drug deals happen outside the mall in broad daylight. No one is killing two young girls and bringing all that heat upon themselves because the girls saw them hand each other a bag of meth. That is so out of this world lol.

JMO

Nobody here makes an "official" decision about things like that. The mods will shut a thread down if members get too snarky in their arguments though. Regarding the fishing pic I feel it's on a large river, like the Wabash, Tippecanoe or Saint Joseph. Others think it's on the Deer creek. You have to decide for yourself. Personally, I think the pic has ZERO to do with the double homicide; and I will not discuss it further.

BBM - Nobody is asking you to. I saw it posted, I saw discussion. I wanted to clarify if possible IF it was taken at Deer Creek because as I stated before if so I would add it to the case map. The bottom line is WE DO NOT KNOW if it was taken there OR if it could be relevant. This is what I do, try and figure it out.

The snark in these threads, the attitude, it's getting beyond a joke.

In an article posted the morning of February 14th, we're provided some extremely interesting or valuable information about the case that to my knowledge is not mentioned anywhere else: http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

At 1:20, the grandfather mentions that the phone has been "pinging around town" but the last ping was "5-6 hours ago". There is no timestamp on the interview, but it's clearly dark and appears to be taken the night of February 13th where no foul play is suspected (the mother is interviewed, and simply worried about the cold).

Given the fact that it's dark in the video, we can assume it's somewhere around say 9pm on February 13. Five to six hours earlier would mean the last pings were around 4-5pm. If we assume BG confronted the girls soon after the photos on the bridge -- say around 3pm -- that would mean the phone was still alive and working for at least an hour or more after the assault. The grandfather mentions he has confirmation of texts being received, but unread, which would also support this.

This is an extremely strong indication that BG did not take the phone, turn it off, throw it in the water, etc. prior to the crime. If Abby and Libby were going out to take photos, it's also reasonable to assume they fully charged the phone before the trip. The only way a fully-charged phone is going to die within a few hours is if it's disabled (e.g., thrown into the water after the crime) or if it's doing something battery-intensive like recording audio/video. Since LE mentioned the phone was found on Libby's body (probably in a coat pocket), we can assume it wasn't found in the water.

To support this further, it's worth noting that (to my knowledge) LE very deliberately stated that BG is not necessarily the same person in the audio clip. This simply means in that clip, you can't see him say anything. One way to explain this would be if Libby started recording but as he approached, quickly put the phone away in her pocket without him noticing, and left it recording.

Like most of us, I'm convinced that phone recording is going to contain horrific content of nightmares. However, I don't think it's going to be particularly useful evidence in finding the murderer(s), because it really seems to me LE is stumped.

How would the girls be able to identify a drug deal? I've seen drug deals happen outside the mall in broad daylight. No one is killing two young girls and bringing all that heat upon themselves because the girls saw them hand each other a bag of meth. That is so out of this world lol.

JMO

If you say so.

When I read that they frequent the area, I took that as they went on the trails... this pic IF taken by the creek shows that they went off the trail and were much closer to the property where they were found. Perhaps even making the leap that the girls may have been on the property several times before the murders? JMO

How would frequenting an area mean they only go on the trails?! They are two young girls who were active and liked the outdoors. Obviously they explored the area.

I went to reread this article and this part jumped out at me...

[FONT=&quot]The bodies were found on the edge of the water, upstream, against the flow of the creek, police said.

So if the bodies were found on the edge of the water, upstream Im following but then how could they be against the flow of the creek at the same time? were they partially submerged? Can someone make better sense of this sentence?
[/FONT]

I went to reread this article and this part jumped out at me...

[FONT=&amp]The bodies were found on the edge of the water, upstream, against the flow of the creek, police said.

So if the bodies were found on the edge of the water, upstream Im following but then how could they be against the flow of the creek at the same time? were they partially submerged? Can someone make better sense of this sentence?
[/FONT]

The info was early and confused. They were found 50 feet from the edge of the water.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/15/police-...-in-case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/

A volunteer searching for the girls discovered the bodies on private property about 50 to 60 feet from the water, not far from where Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, were last seen. The girls were reported missing Monday.

Agreed, I just can't visually locate them. I've tried changing dates on google earth and looking at all different angles, watched videos, the helicopter footage. Nope. I'm gonna have to let this go.

I have spent hours looking for power line grids, maps and photos and finally gave up, too.

I did find one thing interesting, though not pertinent to our sleuthing. It is 2002 data for National Register of Historic Places, 2002 (Deer Creek Rural Historic area)https://npgallery.nps.gov/GetAsset?assetID=e8cd4d1a-7603-4395-b97e-19e6f0201b9a
map, Monon High and Wilson bridges, homes and structures from that time. Of course, some owners or other info may have changed.

Thanks for sharing this.

If they knew him, why do you suppose Libby took the picture? I can't recall who it was, maybe someone in the podcast Tricia did, but one of the experts said they felt it was a stranger because otherwise why would she take a picture of him.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOO, I think she was thinking "there is no way this is the guy we are supposed to meet up with". I've been there as a teen...meet someone online, think he is your age, he shows up 20 years older than you thought. Imo, she thought correctly that he had deceived them, and was on alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966