IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV [video=twitter;839600041207672832]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839600041207672832[/video]

EXCLUSIVE: Police tell us they found key evidence that is linked to killer at crime scene. Have not ruled out that the suspect is local.

C6bbxGWWcAc9lpA.jpg

12 replies 49 retweets 109 likes

Just the look on this officers face is exasperating. He looks tired, angry, determined and in need of a hug! :grouphug:

More from Alexis McAdams, video report

BREAKING: Police serving search warrant @ Ron Logan's home. He is the owner of the property where the girls bodies were found. #Delphi

[video=twitter;842773775028502529]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842773775028502529[/video]

[video=twitter;842773775028502529]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842773775028502529[/video]

I do not think Logan is the man in the photo. I think BG is significantly younger. Logan has glasses on in every photo. I think it is unlikely he would be on the bridge without them.

He could be protecting someone and the second person, I guess, but I really don't believe it. I think I'm in the minority.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm getting a little freaked out thinking if BG took the girls to the PO's home or shed. . All imho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would certainly explain my wondering why they weren't found quickly, although there are other valid reasons others suggested. But I'm still wondering.

I think someone may have been covering for someone else. I mean that in the abstract, brother for brother, wife for husband, whatever, but it could apply to the arrested person as well.

I do not think Logan is the man in the photo. I think BG is significantly younger. Logan has glasses on in every photo. I think it is unlikely he would be on the bridge without them.

He could be protecting someone and the second person, I guess, but I really don't believe it. I think I'm in the minority.

no I believe it's NOTt him either.

If a person who lived nearby did this and did it on his property (trying to word this so I dont break any rules)
Why would he leave the girls bodies on his own property?
Makes no sense to me?

Moo

Jessica Padgett's step-dad did. It happens.

I agree with you. But the timing of it is certainly interesting. Isn't his hearing on Monday?

Tim McNicholas @TimMcNicholas
We are on the road to Carroll County now. Stay tuned for updates. [video=twitter;842774200372908032]https://twitter.com/wish_tv/status/842774200372908032[/video] …[video=twitter;842779710836936704]https://twitter.com/TimMcNicholas/status/842779710836936704[/video]

This is very vindicating because yesterday I stated that I believed they were just using the probation violation as a way to keep him in custody and question him repeatedly because they believe this man knows something.. and a bunch of people had to start posting quotes from the local LE stating how he was not a suspect and was being held on something unrelated... I called the LE's bluff yesterday... come on people there are enough of us on the is site who can see the forest for the trees..... please lets sleuth this case for real :)

I'm certainly NOT surprised by this development. Your insight is awesome!

Why would he be transferred?

He had to have been on probation for something. Often a condition of probation is if you violate it, you have to go back to finish the rest of your sentence, and there's usually not a lot of waiting around for court proceedings when that happens. So they might well have sent him to the place the violation was from.

If a person who lived nearby did this and did it on his property (trying to word this so I dont break any rules)
Why would he leave the girls bodies on his own property?
Makes no sense to me?

Moo

Could be family arrived to pick the girls up and cut his time short. Moo

I sure thought it was him and I believe he took the girls to his house!

You are talking about the homeless you see. There are just as many homeless you don't see. And they don't want you to see them. They don't want to be connected to the crimes they are committing out of necessity. They are hiding everywhere you don't see. This is why areas in and around nature trails have more crime.

I'll entertain that thought for a minute, but still 1 vs All agencies on this case? And not being caught... This guy's not only homeless and moves around better than Rambo... But he's outsmarting the whole world.

And like I said never known a reserved homeless person, surviving homelessness usually requires depending on somebody somewhere.

Just IMO homeless/drifters usually aren't the smartest planners in the world.

But who knows could be, I don't see it but maybe so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member