IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
After much contemplation about the latest news I am back to square one.

[video=youtube;UmzsWxPLIOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzsWxPLIOo[/video]

Wait a minute. Sargent Schultz kind of looks like BG too. :)

Seriously though JMO I think I am back to thinking it could be a transient SK and maybe the same killer as the Iowa killings.

Too many common things make me lean towards thinking a SK involved with both Iowa and Indiana. The train tracks were very near the Iowa location and I think the SK may have once been a hobo transient using train tracks to travel.

Public trails and parks were another common thing close by.

I often wonder if he was a member of rails to trails organization to learn about all the trails in states. Im not a member but if I was I would look at the blogs they have as part of that org to see if any interesting comments.

https://www.railstotrails.org/

Its about the only thing I keep coming back to thinking the guy was a real SK. The crime was so bold and crazy that it makes me lean this way. He could have talked someone into helping him that day because I do tend to think there were two killers that day in Indiana. I think the real SK talked someone into helping him that day.

Just speculating of course.

I'm going back and mentally replaying the new information from the past 24 hours and I'm getting hung up on the post where LE said RL was moved to Clinton County jail "for his safety".

I do not think for an instant that he needs protection from LE in Carroll county.

He doesn't need protection from the public - he's in jail.

So it seems obvious he needs protection from other inmates.

But he's in on a probation violation related to drinking and driving as far as we understand it. Other inmates aren't gonna give him a hard time about that.

What kind of charges could possibly be upcoming that LE is troubleshooting ahead of time by moving him to a different county altogether for his own safety?

What kinds of charges do inmates go after one another for?

:thinking:

I'm not being a smartypants, I'm just thinking that there must be more than one kind. right?

(EDITED TO ADD - YES there is, just thought of another one!.. we all know that crimes against children will do it but there IS another one - "narcing" = ratting people out. can we think of more?)

also I can't find that quote to include the link, maybe it was on twitter.. anyone have that handy? thanks!
-------------
ETA - here it is -

Originally Posted by Sisyphus:

The Lafayette newspaper updated their story for the print edition today (or I missed it last night) to note that RL has been moved to another jail for his safety (BBM):

"Police arrested him Saturday on a probation violation warrant stemming from a drunk driving conviction. There is a 15-day probation violation hold on his release, and he remains incarcerated, Riley and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said earlier this week. Leazenby said he was moved from the Carroll County Jail, where he was originally being held, to an undisclosed jail for his safety."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

Ive worked in the prison system a long time. Its likely safety from himself or other inmates. They have their own set of rules and justice system. They dont wait to see if spmeone is convicted or not. If word around the facility is that he is a "kid killer" he isn't safe in general population. Lots of high profile cases have offenders moved to different facilities.

While talking to a friend, I asked whether he would have repeated the "down the hill" to the reporter during the interview.

He said, "Hang on. Back up." ...Which then made me realize he wouldn't have given the interview in the first place.

So I wonder how many people choose to stay completely uninvolved and avoid all interactions. And I wonder how small towns and small-town LE react to people when they do that.

I think I'd feel compelled to give an interview and cooperate across the board, but sometimes that doesn't always work in your favor, even if you're 100% innocent.

I've lived in a number of small towns...in my experience, folks play it close to the chest. If they don't know you, they don't talk to you, about anything but the weather. There's a yin/yang to that, for sure. That said, when a disaster turns everybodys world upside down, it's hard to think clearly and everybody reacts differently. in my experience.

Why is RL's name being dragged through the mud, but not other homeowners who have had their property and homes searched?

Probs cuz the deceased girls were found on his property.
Also, LE stated some of RL's claims were not adding up.
LE hasn't gone so far as to name him their main suspect though.

I haven't even a clue as to what other properties (13 or so?) have been searched.
RL's property seems to be getting the most attention.

Does any one remember this photo of RL?.I did a screenshot back on about Feb 15th or 16thi think. But this clip could have been spliced onto another video.

I am attempting to get the video from the reporter David MacAnally.He said after a few weeks videos no longer are available. He is attempting to locate it. I would love everyone to see him talking with the mustache and beard it does alter his appearance.

Has anyone else seen this clip?Do you have a link of the interview with reporter MacAnally that plays?

He must have shaved the beard right after this interview.

No accusations just trying to jar people's memory.

First time posting from phone normally use iPad. I have no idea if this will post correctly.

:cow:

That's not RL. It was "a friend" never identified" I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RL's jacket has a glove pocket below the regular one on the left side. That could account for his left arm being a little higher than the right.

[video=youtube;I_B9tdkBKa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_B9tdkBKa8[/video]

attachment.php

:thinking:

Is RL left handed?

Why is RL's name being dragged through the mud, but not other homeowners who have had their property and homes searched?
My guess is because LE has named him. And, I wonder if that's strategic or with purpose. JMO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

JMO
After much contemplation about the latest news I am back to square one.

[video=youtube;UmzsWxPLIOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzsWxPLIOo[/video]

Wait a minute. Sargent Schultz kind of looks like BG too. :)

Seriously though JMO I think I am back to thinking it could be a transient SK and maybe the same killer as the Iowa killings.

Too many common things make me lean towards thinking a SK involved with both Iowa and Indiana. The train tracks were very near the Iowa location and I think the SK may have once been a hobo transient using train tracks to travel.

Public trails and parks were another common thing close by.

I often wonder if he was a member of rails to trails organization to learn about all the trails in states. Im not a member but if I was I would look at the blogs they have as part of that org to see if any interesting comments.

https://www.railstotrails.org/

Its about the only thing I keep coming back to thinking the guy was a real SK. The crime was so bold and crazy that it makes me lean this way. He could have talked someone into helping him that day because I do tend to think there were two killers that day in Indiana. I think the real SK talked someone into helping him that day.

Just speculating of course.

LOL!!! Love the video. Thanks for the injection of humor, much needed!

None of this is a surprise at all, except it's taken this long to check stuff close to the crime scene. RL owns the property where the bodies were found. RL looks like the guy in the photos. RL owns a home near the bridge.

I am still back on page 6. Not sure if I can get caught up.

But I just don't see what other people are seeing with the photos, I guess. I don't think BG and RL look that similar at all. I mean...no more so than any other larger man wearing a similar outfit would look.

Their face shapes look different to me. One has a longer torso than the other.

People are taking about some hat dent that looks the same? But I didn't think BG was even wearing a hat. I certainly don't see the bill of a baseball cap at all.

As for their voices...the way they say "hill" is quite different to me. RL has more of a 'southern' quality to his voice.

Also, in one interview, RL seemed a bit out of breath just showing the reporter around the property. Makes me hard to imagine him controlling/killing/possibly moving two teenage girls.

I do think it's possible that whoever BG is had knowledge of RL's property or something. Does RL know him? I'm not sure.

Anyway....back to the thread to see what everyone is talking about now.....

Wait what?

The girls were found on RLs property.

RL was arrested for a probation violation. Come to find out he's got a history of arrests and issued with the law.

LE makes a statement that people lied about alibis.

RL clams up.

A search warrant is issued for the entirety of RLs property. A police officer speaking on the situation says they had new evidence that gave them probable cause to search.

A entire vehicle was towed away from the property.

Who knows what else I've missed in the last 24 hours. But now ya'll don't want to sleuth him because you don't think he acted like a killer in his interviews? Because he doesn't look the same from two grainy photos or sound the same from one heavily edited line of audio?

I won't feel sorry for RL until he's totally cleared and let free. Who I feel sorry for is these two little girls and their families.

If you don't want to sleuth him don't, but other people here do see similarities and do think he's involved and tbh he's not exactly comming off Mr. Innocence.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

His history of arrests were for drinking - not violent crimes, rape, assault, or even for burglary! So as of now, all we know is that he is not violent - no history of it. Being a liar and a drunk has nothing to do with being a violent murderer.

In the second picture there is a white patch below the nose, is it skin or white mustache?

IDK..In this photo it looks to me like a mustache. It is not the same colour of the shadow running down his face. I thought LE had mentioned facial hair early on. Could be mistaken of course. JMO

.jpg

LE has never said that RL's alibi didn't match up. They said some alibis were not matching up. LE has never said that RL clammed up. He got a lawyer. LE has said over and over he is not a suspect at this time.

So...clearly some people think BG is RL and some people don't. Opinions are just that...opinions... we are all entitled to our own.

In my opinion, BG is definitely 100% RL. Yes, I could be wrong. But no one is going to change my opinion until I hear the facts from LE. The fact that LE is searching RL's property is very telling.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck...then it is probably a duck.

I must have missed this.. do you have a link to this?

If you go over to youtube, you'll find several interviews with Sgt. Slocum that were conducted and posted yesterday. Sgt. Slocum explains info isn't adding up and because of that, LE wants to search RL's property again. Also he suggests they'd like to clear him if they can (but because info doesn't add up, they cannot).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95