IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly as if he was a heavy drinker it would be dangerous to go cold turkey . However not sure we have any evidence that he has been drinking heavily.
i don't believe there is any evidence the he even currently drinks...

IMHO.... BG walks to the bridge gets the girls walks them to RL's property where he knows he is alone and murders the girls. He may have already had everything he needed in a bag or just laying there, after all he knew where he was going to commit the crime. Once he was done he walked up the property perhaps to the house and cleaned up or to his vehicle and left. If you look at where RL's house is, BG could have come in on the 25 went straight to RL's house and then back on the 25 and no one would have seen him... There is no one to identify the person in those clothes that day... that was the plan. You dont leave witnesses to a crime. More over I would be very humbled if they were sexually assaulted. I think this was an elimination, a hit... not some random sexual predator that just happened to cross paths with these girls. All JMHO

Army E5 with 8 years active duty = $33,000. Not complaining i signed up to do this. Just another point of reference.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Exactly. I find those that sign up for difficult jobs with not - very - high pay do it because of their dedication. They are motivated by a call to serve rather than a paycheck. They are generally much harder workers and more dedicated than the guy running after money. It's unfair to insinuate otherwise. That's my opinion.

Thanks for your service.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

This is the last time I'm going to talk about RL and his (alleged by me and many others) alcoholism. I have grown up with a family of several functioning alcoholics. You'll never see them stumbling down the road with a brown bag in their hands, they run successful businesses, have long lasting marriages and have sent their children to college. They've never beaten or murdered anyone or been arrested for any violent crimes. But they have driven drunk. MANY times. I am not, nor have I ever been, okay with that. These are people I love dearly. One of them is my 73 year old uncle. I can promise you he drives intoxicated at least 3 times a week. The other is his 58 year old brother. The 58 year old is the same. They own a business together and finish each day at the "north office" aka the bar down the street from their shop. Sometimes "meetings" in the north office can last hours, yet they drive. (And that's a whole other discussion, but for clarification no one condones this.) Of the two of them, only one has ever gotten a DUI one time. He still drives. This is years of them drinking and driving and not getting caught. My point here is that RL probably didn't get his three DUIs the only three times he drove drunk. He probably drives drunk A LOT and those were three times he got nabbed. My uncles are pillars of the community, well liked and respected and actually two of the biggest hearted men I know. They would literally give the shirt off their backs. Alcoholism transcends race, sex, religion, background, education, and just about every other category. I am of the opinion the RL had absolutely nothing to do with this case other than the bodies being found on his property. But I 100% believe he is an alcoholic. I don't think that makes him a terrible person. I think it makes him a sick person. Alcoholism is an illness. That's all. It's ok that we don't all agree.

I'm with you. The "poor old honorable man who just had a beer" schtick makes no sense to me.

In my business I have had multiple cases where the opposing side is a dangerous alcoholic or alcohol abuser and doesn't get caught despite repeatedly driving drunk. The odds of getting caught are slim. You have to be doing it a lot to get caught once and to get caught twice or three times? Get out of here. Dude has a serious problem.

And these types are often quite abusive and filled with rage. I've had way too much experience both professionally and personally with alcohol abusers to be naive enough to think this is a fluke or that RL is a kindly grandpa.

Did either one of the girls live near Bicycle Bridge Rd?

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Also IMHO RL had no idea the girls were going to be murdered on his property. I think when he was interviewed his reaction was genuine he was shocked thats what happened. Delphi has a major issue with meth, that is a fact if you read their local newspaper. Perhaps RL thought this was adults taking care of something drug related and thats why he was willing to turn the other cheek so to speak. RL will never ever give up who told him to not be home that day JMHO

This is the last time I'm going to talk about RL and his (alleged by me and many others) alcoholism. I have grown up with a family of several functioning alcoholics. You'll never see them stumbling down the road with a brown bag in their hands, they run successful businesses, have long lasting marriages and have sent their children to college. They've never beaten or murdered anyone or been arrested for any violent crimes. But they have driven drunk. MANY times. I am not, nor have I ever been, okay with that. These are people I love dearly. One of them is my 73 year old uncle. I can promise you he drives intoxicated at least 3 times a week. The other is his 58 year old brother. The 58 year old is the same. They own a business together and finish each day at the "north office" aka the bar down the street from their shop. Sometimes "meetings" in the north office can last hours, yet they drive. (And that's a whole other discussion, but for clarification no one condones this.) Of the two of them, only one has ever gotten a DUI one time. He still drives. This is years of them drinking and driving and not getting caught. My point here is that RL probably didn't get his three DUIs the only three times he drove drunk. He probably drives drunk A LOT and those were three times he got nabbed. My uncles are pillars of the community, well liked and respected and actually two of the biggest hearted men I know. They would literally give the shirt off their backs. Alcoholism transcends race, sex, religion, background, education, and just about every other category. I am of the opinion the RL had absolutely nothing to do with this case other than the bodies being found on his property. But I 100% believe he is an alcoholic. I don't think that makes him a terrible person. I think it makes him a sick person. Alcoholism is an illness. That's all. It's ok that we don't all agree.

Just to clarify..in my post you had quoted, it wasn't my intentions to suggest RL isn't (or is) an alcoholic. I don't know the man personally, so I have no idea and didn't mention him in my post. My only point was not everyone who gets sent to those Alcohol & Drug classes is an actual alcoholic or drug addict.

jmo

IMHO.... BG walks to the bridge gets the girls walks them to RL's property where he knows he is alone and murders the girls. He may have already had everything he needed in a bag or just laying there, after all he knew where he was going to commit the crime. Once he was done he walked up the property perhaps to the house and cleaned up or to his vehicle and left. If you look at where RL's house is, BG could have come in on the 25 went straight to RL's house and then back on the 25 and no one would have seen him... There is no one to identify the person in those clothes that day... that was the plan. You dont leave witnesses to a crime. More over I would be very humbled if they were sexually assaulted. I think this was an elimination, a hit... not some random sexual predator that just happened to cross paths with these girls. All JMHO

But an elimination or hit from what? By all indications these were two normal 13-year-old girls.

I think everything you say is plausible up until that part.

REMINDER for newer members. please read the rules linked in my signature. One of them states that speculation and theories should be based in facts as presented to us by the main stream media or law enforcement.

Perhaps the problem with RL's alibi is that he has one. This is someone who has no drivers license and is in his 70's. He does not work, if he is gone from home its most likely the occasional trip to the market or into town, something that wouldn't take more than a few hours. Remember this was a Monday afternoon so family members would most likely be working, again leading to the idea that he should be home. So now here we are on Monday February 13th and RL risks going to jail to drive out of town for fish at just the same time that two girls are killed on his property. I bet RL has a receipt, theres probably some street cam that has him driving, is alibi is air tight. Perhaps thats the problem LE is having with him. They want to know WHO told him to not be home that day. JMHO

I know I have missed quite a few posts. Can someone help me out if there is verification somewhere that his license was still suspended or revoked? I can only find mention of a suspension in one of the court cases and it SHOULD be reinstated by now, but maybe it isn't.
Also, I still can't find verification that he cannot own a vehicle. Anyone who can help I would appreciate it.

So there has been some speculation based on measurements that bg is roughly 5' 9.5" in height. Does anyone know how tall rl is? Just curious.

Your post confuses me; you start out by talking about your family members who drink and drive and compare that with RL's penchant for drinking and driving. Fair comment indeed.

Then you start to discuss alcoholism into the mix. But why?

Someone who finishes the day at the bar does not make them an alcoholic.

Now if you have other reasons to believe that this habit is related to other red flags of alcoholism then I understand that:

i.e., Do they drink first think in the morning, drink on the job, miss work, perform their job poorly, drink when no one's looking, drink in secret, are they unable to stop?

Believe me when I say in many countries, people go to bars and pubs after a day's work, and there is nothing in that. I live in France, everyone drinks wine and Pastis daily, believe me. These people, in general, are not alcoholics.

Drinking and driving, absolutely abhorrent. Going for drinks after work, even daily, does not make you an alcoholic. We call it going for "sundowners."

And from the way you lovingly describe your family members, unless you could give evidences to the contrary (see questions), which I would not expect you to share, then I would ask you to reconsider your thinking of them as alcoholics. You describe them as pillars of the community, which I have no doubt they are. What they are is foolish and dangerous but that is a far cry from alcoholism.

Sorry if I offend, it is not my intention. You sound like you love your family dearly. IMO

Also IMHO RL had no idea the girls were going to be murdered on his property. I think when he was interviewed his reaction was genuine he was shocked thats what happened. Delphi has a major issue with meth, that is a fact if you read their local newspaper. Perhaps RL thought this was adults taking care of something drug related and thats why he was willing to turn the other cheek so to speak. RL will never ever give up who told him to not be home that day JMHO

Jumping off this...what if he was paid to leave for the day(s). Is it standard for LE to look at bank accounts? Or is that just a TV thing?

So there has been some speculation based on measurements that bg is roughly 5' 9.5" in height. Does anyone know how tall rl is? Just curious.

I am sure another poster is currently trying to work that out. I saw it in a post upstream.

But an elimination or hit from what? By all indications these were two normal 13-year-old girls.

I think everything you say is plausible up until that part.

Not suggesting anything. But there was a guy from my town around 2005 that had a young girl who was going to testify against him about him sexually assaulting his daughters. He went into her house and shot her while she was getting ready for school. Melvin keeling was his name. He then left Ohio and killed a couple more people in Indiana before killing himself in Gary Indiana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know we're allowed to link to and look at the girls' social media pages. I haven't done so and don't want to. But I have a question for those who have done so - did Abby ever post stuff from a phone of her own, or that she seemed to be able to use from time to time? Or was Libby the only one who was into photography and who used SnapChat and Instagram (photo-heavy SM)? Anyone ever seen a pic of Abby with a phone anywhere that's allowed to be discussed here?

Thank you all. I appreciate everyone. I apologize for being a momma bear in regards to these girls.

RBBM

No need to apologize for that. Many of us feel the exact same way!

:heartluv::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member