IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One interesting thing is in the one photo where his left foot is bent and off the ground. Have to zoom in.

There is something that looks like a iron pipe or maybe a long gun barrel or maybe even a small club that appears to be underneath the jeans down to knee cap. Could also be part of an artificial leg or something. l

I dont think it is a fold in the jeans because with his knee bent the jeans would have tightened up around the leg. It sure looks like he has hidden something or something else is there. Right above kneecap and upwards.

http://ktla.com/2017/02/19/suspect-identified-in-killing-of-indiana-girls-found-on-hiking-trail/

An unnamed witness has reported seeing the man in the picture in [FONT=&amp]Thorntown on a trail headed in the direction of Colfax.
Coincidentally search has expanded reported by Sgt. Riley[/FONT]

Are these nearby towns? Where is this info from?

Would that Colfax location be to the East of the bridge? Reason being: based on the shadows of the pants of the man in the picture, he is walking across the bridge NW to SE.

So here is my question. Were they found on the opposite side of the river of the drop off/pick up point?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

No same side, north. Which is what has me thinking. I've seen reports by locals of police activity on the south side of the bridge yesterday, looking with dogs and metal detectors. They needed to get back across to the north to be picked up. If the perp blocked off their only route back to the pick up point, the bridge. Go across the water?

An unnamed witness has reported seeing the man in the picture in [FONT=&amp]Thorntown on a trail headed in the direction of Colfax.

Thorntown? Is that in Indiana?

Thorntown and Colfax are two tiny towns almost 40 miles directly south of Delphi.

Would that Colfax location be to the East of the bridge? Reason being: based on the shadows of the pants of the man in the picture, he is walking across the bridge NW to SE.
That's what I am wondering

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Those towns are headed in the SSE direction, towards Indy.

One interesting thing is in the one photo where his left foot is bent and off the ground. Have to zoom in.

There is something that looks like a iron pipe or maybe a long gun barrel or maybe even a small club that appears to be underneath the jeans down to knee cap. Could also be part of an artificial leg or something. l

I dont think it is a fold in the jeans because with his knee bent the jeans would have tightened up around the leg. It sure looks like he has hidden something or something else is there. Right above kneecap and upwards.

http://ktla.com/2017/02/19/suspect-identified-in-killing-of-indiana-girls-found-on-hiking-trail/

knee brace maybe

Why the heck has this individual been released? He should be in jail for life.
Overcrowding :( This sort of thing happens a lot. But if there's no space it should be the low level drug offenders and minor theft that should be released. There's no telling why they release murderers and sex offenders. Maybe it's like a lottery...

I always viewed the pics has him following the girls or just arriving at the park. IMO I don't think he went back into the park in anyway after he killed those girls.

He looks like a pretty big guy. If he's a drifter he's a pretty well fed one.

Wouldn't you put a gun in your pocket the OTHER way? Otherwise you're grabbing the butt (butte?) instead of the handle when you pull it out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Sometimes a male does not want the gun aiming at his 'family jewels' while it is jostling around in his pocket...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en