IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
liltexans, being our anointed news scoops keeper, perhaps you can answer this question. TIA

Back around Feb 16, in RLs interview with the male reporter, who was wearing the long black wool coat, doesn't RL state, at the beginning of the interview, that

He called the media? Did RL state further: "That is why I called .... I wanted to show you that it is impossible..."

If RL is involved and he invited the media onto his property, why would he do that? He invited the media to film his land and the exact CS location to show the world that it is impossible ....?

I know this wasn't directed to me but, IMO, it's called "creating the narrative".

None of us can know how we'd react, but I don't think I would leave to drive into town while there was a large search underway for two missing girls on my property. Everyone can infer from that as they choose to, but IMO I might leave if I knew the girls were no longer alive and I was afraid I'd look too nervous, or I might leave and act like I was not very concerned.
or to get rid of something jmo

Maybe they're waiting for RL to get out of jail for the DUI violation and then are going to have him wear a wire and get BG to confess.
If that's the case I think it would be an epic fail. BG would be more than stupid to go anywhere near RL. (Although I'm not sure who's who and what's what iykwim)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Drunk/angry about what though? The girls were on the Monon high bridge and not anywhere near his property. His property is about 1/2 - 3/4 mile away from that bridge. Guess I just don't "get" it. IMO, RL has zilch to do with these murders.

IMO, based on the actions and statements of the police and the PO, IMO no one intended to kill anyone, someone was drunk and/or angry, something happened as a result of that anger and two girls ended up dead. JMO

I think in MO we are in for a long( at least) two week wait for any news in this case until LE gets back the results of the SW on RL's home and property. I do wonder what the result of the search of the grain silo yielded. He may very well stay in jail for quite a while on the probation violation even in the event he has had nothing whatsoever to do with this crime. IMO we will know more, because I believe if the SW shows no evidence related to the homicide that LE will come out and clear him. IMO if they find evidence of him knowing BG and hiding evidence they will charge him as an accessory and make a plea deal with him in order for his testimony against BG at trial..MOO.

None of us can know how we'd react, but I don't think I would leave to drive into town while there was a large search underway for two missing girls on my property. Everyone can infer from that as they choose to, but IMO I might leave if I knew the girls were no longer alive and I was afraid I'd look too nervous, or I might leave and act like I was not very concerned.
You and I have alot of similar thoughts here.

That silo/grain bin is NOT on RL's property.

I think in MO we are in for a long( at least) two week wait for any news in this case until LE gets back the results of the SW on RL's home and property. I do wonder what the result of the search of the grain silo yielded. He may very well stay in jail for quite a while on the probation violation even in the event he has had nothing whatsoever to do with this crime. IMO we will know more, because I believe if the SW shows no evidence related to the homicide that LE will come out and clear him. IMO if they find evidence of him knowing BG and hiding evidence they will charge him as an accessory and make a plea deal with him in order for his testimony against BG at trial..MOO.

You and I have alot of similar thoughts here.

I have wondered about this too. RL couldn't claim that he left the morning of 2/14 not knowing what was going on, because he knew that they were searching for the girls the night before. As a question RL stated that the searchers asked for his permission to search his property when he came home on 2/13 at 6:30 pm... did he ever explicitly say he gave permission then or only that he was asked?

Drunk/angry about what though? The girls were on the Monon high bridge and not anywhere near his property. His property is about 1/2 - 3/4 mile away from that bridge. Guess I just don't "get" it. IMO, RL has zilch to do with these murders.

But it took them over an hour to get to the second photo on the bridge. The girls could have hiked over to his property in that time.

May I ask was it BG's right hand in pocket? In the picture?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

So, how does your theory play out?

I haven't found one yet that works for me.

That was my theory, and it's also my opinion that I have no trouble imagining trying to cover up what happened by throwing the police off, or trying to. IOW, made to look like something it wasn't. I'm not sure if only one was accidental, but it's my opinion at least one was. We shall see what the police have to say when an arrest is made.

The latest Gray H video really put's things in perspective in regards to the bridge.
I'm a woman, I was once a 14 year old girl and the girls going there in the first place makes zero sense to me or my two teenage daughters for that matter.
I'm stuck on my original gut instinct that they were meeting someone.
Why would two young teens want to get dropped off by themselves in a fairly remote area to take pics?
I have kind off pushed that piece of info to the side but I can't stop thinking this was just an excuse they told they're parents to go there. I also remember one of the first interviews with LE when they stated that parent's need to pay attention and be aware of whats going on in they're kids lives or something along those lines.
To me this is an obvious read between the lines statement when I watch it again.
Think about where they were dropped off and where they could go from there?
No where but over the bridge and back again, there doesn't seem to be any other off trails or anything so we are to believe they had planned on spending a couple of hours on a trail that takes 20 mins or so to walk? Sorry don't believe it for a minute and I honestly think one of the girls was lured there to meet someone but that someone was not who they were expecting....

I also think BG is wearing a bucket hat not a hood, something like thisbucket.jpg

IMO, based on the actions and statements of the police and the PO, IMO no one intended to kill anyone, someone was drunk and/or angry, something happened as a result of that anger and two girls ended up dead. JMO
Let's imagine, two girls on a walk who are very familiar with the area. Maybe decide to make a side walk into the woods to go to RLs property to visit the horses. Would that upset him if he caught them? Would he send his hired hand to round them up and bring them back? Was he violating his probation by drinking that day? Could he have been caught up in his anger? Could the other man have encouraged a heinous crime against the girls?

I can picture the above scenario.
The problem is, I can also picture Mr RL just completely innocent and caught up in this whole mess on accident or by happenstance. So this is what's driving me batty poo crazy.

The girls had done the trail to the Monon high bridge many times per their family. It's what they did.

LE has said: jeans, blue jacket and HOODIE.

The latest Gray H video really put's things in perspective in regards to the bridge.
I'm a woman, I was once a 14 year old girl and the girls going there in the first place makes zero sense to me or my two teenage daughters for that matter.
I'm stuck on my original gut instinct that they were meeting someone.
Why would two young teens want to get dropped off by themselves in a fairly remote area to take pics?
I have kind off pushed that piece of info to the side but I can't stop thinking this was just an excuse they told they're parents to go there. I also remember one of the first interviews with LE when they stated that parent's need to pay attention and be aware of whats going on in they're kids lives or something along those lines.
To me this is an obvious read between the lines statement when I watch it again.
Think about where they were dropped off and where they could go from there?
No where but over the bridge and back again, there doesn't seem to be any other off trails or anything so we are to believe they had planned on spending a couple of hours on a trail that takes 20 mins or so to walk? Sorry don't believe it for a minute and I honestly think one of the girls was lured there to meet someone but that someone was not who they were expecting....

I also think BG is wearing a bucket hat not a hood, something like this
attachment.php

So if its only approximately a quarter mile, I wonder what the girls were up to in the time they were dropped off (around 1:00pm) and the time of the photo of Libby on the the bridge (2:07pm). Should it have taken over an hour to walk that short distance? Could they have explored some other trails before heading to the bridge? Did they sit down somewhere for a snack or picnic?
Maybe they went to see RLs horses? By his own admission he stated that the local children have been known to visit with them.

That silo/grain bin is NOT on RL's property.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I take it that it is on a neighbor's property then. Did LE serve a limited SW for that too then... sorry if I missed this.

Agreed.

BG to me looks like Andy Sipowicz from Hill Street Blues. [emoji4]

That's who he reminded me of! I do think he may be much younger than these stills portray.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member