IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, part of his probation violations was for a trip to the Carroll County Transfer Station on (or about) 2/13/17.
No mention of his supposed trip to Lafayette that day. Why?

1) He didn't go
2) That have no evidence to prove that he did
3) He got a lift from someone, so no violation

Hrm.

I wonder why he needed to go to the transfer station?
Recycling pick up was scheduled for the 14th, fwiw.

http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=422&Itemid=322

I find it hard to believe this is the first time he has violated those 3 specific terms of his probation. It's a small enough town. I'm sure local PD are quite well aware of him, based on his history. I would be stunned to hear that no one has seen his vehicle around since 2014, or that he has never been spotted at a local watering hole prior to 2/13/17. Was it necessary to get him out of the way for a bit? *shrugs* I'm torn on this.

:thinking: How would we know? FBI was on scene early Tues. They are called in for abductions. The divers searched a portion of the Creek. The dogs were released. But a neighbor, I assume other searchers may have been with him, discovered the girls within a very few minutes after the volunteers were released to search the trails.
I am interested in this bit that says a neighbour found the girls within minutes. Do you have a link for this please Dee?

So, part of his probation violations was for a trip to the Carroll County Transfer Station on (or about) 2/13/17.
Just for the record, they (the transfer station) are not just for recycling, they take trash. Some things you wouldn't want to recycle...

Just for the record, they are not just for recycling, they take trash. Some things you wouldn't want to recycle...

Also, he was sorta rural and may not have had pick up. MOO

Thank you. I thought the shadows were off. Do you have an opinion if BG was inserted to make it appear he was on the bridge? The feet/shoes look a bit off to me. TIA

I have thought for a long time that suspect was walking some place else on the trail/bridge. The image released even from a frame of video just seems to have the appearance of a bad copy/crop & paste. Jmo
From the beginning I noticed "person of interest" has no shadow. I hope that did not hinder an arrest from the onset. Jmo

In reference to suspects raised right foot, it's as if he is stepping over something yet nothing is there. Jmo

Just for the record, they (the transfer station) are not just for recycling, they take trash. Some things you wouldn't want to recycle...

I know, the date of the recycling pickup just jumped out to me :)

No mention of his supposed trip to Lafayette that day. Why?

1) He didn't go
2) That have no evidence to prove that he did
3) He got a lift from someone, so no violation

Hrm.

http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=422&Itemid=322

I find it hard to believe this is the first time he has violated those 3 specific terms of his probation. It's a small enough town. I'm sure local PD are quite well aware of him, based on his history. I would be stunned to hear that no one has seen his vehicle around since 2014, or that he has never been spotted at a local watering hole prior to 2/13/17. Was it necessary to get him out of the way for a bit? *shrugs* I'm torn on this.

He could have made his trip to Lafayette before the trip to the transfer station. The document not mentioning a trip to Lafayette isn't odd to me, JMO. Not saying it happened for sure, but I dont think that doc proves are disproves he went to Lafayette.

Thank you. We did talk about it in earlier threads, that LE may have erased and the cloned areas of possibly other individuals or just one other individual being present around or next to the POI/BG. However, I could not understand the patchy cloudiness all over including the top of the picture, just like you pointed it out too. It is possible, that we are looking at a combination of artifacts and cloning.

I am therefore inclined to believe, that Abby may have been indeed close to the POI/BG in this frame prior to taking her out of the picture.

-Nin

Agree. And the cloning not only of the shadow (D) but the area (C) behind where the shadow should be suggests she might already be prone (not deceased, of course, but knocked down perhaps by a blow to the head). Other cloning around the right hand might have served to disguise a weapon (baton, etc.). To attack on the bridge, if that's what happened, is really blatant, increasing the risk of being seen. It might also raise the odds of two attackers, since getting an injured person down the hill would be more difficult.

A dog would be crucial to helping someone in the public identity BG. If he had a dog with him, I doubt LE would purposely crop that out. JMO.
Agree - People are more likely to recognise the dog than the BG!

So why do you think there is no shadow of BG in that pic?

LE has admitted they've altered the pic to some degree. What I'm saying is that anything that can help identify this guy, wouldn't have been removed or edited out. The picture is not great, and someone in the public may say, "Gee, that looks like George, but I can't really tell."

If there is also a dog, the same person will say, "and that's Sparky also!"

The dog would most likely lead to someone who's unsure, calling in the tip. LE wouldn't crop out something that significant...unless they're incompetent, which I don't believe.

Just my own opinion.

Agree. And the cloning not only of the shadow (D) but the area (C) behind where the shadow should be suggests she might already be prone (not deceased, of course, but knocked down perhaps by a blow to the head). Other cloning around the right hand might have served to disguise a weapon (baton, etc.). To attack on the bridge, if that's what happened, is really blatant, increasing the risk of being seen. It might also raise the odds of two attackers, since getting an injured person down the hill would be more difficult.

Given that the suspect has said "down the hill", and not, drag your friend down the hill, I'm inclined to believe that he was talking to both of the children, and that both of the children complied by walking down the hill. That would require that both were capable of walking.

It's easy to imagine many different scenarios, but I think it's important to start with a fact. For example, We have a still image of the suspect taken from a distance. There is no dog in the image. Although it is possible to imagine that the suspect has a dog, we should start with the fact that there is no dog in the photo.

I have thought for a long time that suspect was walking some place else on the trail/bridge. The image released even from a frame of video just seems to have the appearance of a bad copy/crop & paste. Jmo
From the beginning I noticed "person of interest" has no shadow. I hope that did not hinder an arrest from the onset. Jmo

In reference to suspects raised right foot, it's as if he is stepping over something yet nothing is there. Jmo
If u look at Abby's photo she looks superimposed too esp her sneakers it looks like she was just stuck there, this was all mentioned before. First thread I believe.

*DISCLAIMER*

*THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL IMAGE OF RL ON THE BRIDGE * RL MAY NOT BE THE POI/BG AT ALL* HAT WAS ADDED TO RL*

Just a comparison of RL to the POI/BG and how he may look on the bridge - opacity and grain added to RL pic. Angles are different of course

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Source for RL superimposed image:
http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

Attachments

• RL POI BG on the bridge direct comparison.jpg
    RL POI BG on the bridge direct comparison.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 385
If u look at Abby's photo she looks superimposed too esp her sneakers it looks like she was just stuck there, this was all mentioned before. First thread I believe.

Although it might appear that the photo of Abby is a photoshopped composition, it is not, and we have no reason to believe that police photoshopped images to solve a double murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper