IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I had a crazy thought and I wanted to float something here. It's a bit out there, but at this point I figured it couldn't hurt to go back to square one and rethink this whole thing.

What if this murder wasn't about Abby and Libby? What if it was about the bridge itself?

Let's imagine that the traffic on the bridge and its popularity posed a threat to someone. Bringing down land value? Standing in the way of property developers? Bringing the public too close to drug manufacturing, putting an operation at risk?

If someone wanted the bridge to be demolished, or just wanted to disincentivize traffic over it, a horrific double murder could lead to the desired outcome.

I can go ahead and poke holes in the theory myself: how much money could any property in Delphi be worth? How much money does to take to outweigh the risk of murdering two girls? If it's about the bridge, why not leave their bodies there? Better yet, why bring anyone into it at all? A well-placed match could take the whole thing down.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this line of thought in case it inspires someone else to look at this from a whole new angle.
Maybe someone wanted RL and other close neighbors to move off the land so it could be developed in another way .

How is it not matching CS location? I just took a real quick look at it.

I thought the location where their bodies were located was closed to almost due south of the cemetery. That dot shows it farther east, more south behind RL'S house. I have seen other maps and reports that place it there too. But I think the location nearer to South of the cemetery is closer to where the CS tape was seen. I could be wrong. I'm just going off of memory.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by kirkassoc
I've watch GH's videos numerous times. It's the only logical explanation I have encountered. The young lady who video taped the entire trail, bridge and crime area (Julie), is distantly related to Libby's family, I believe. She was so brave to cross that bridge and gather all the visuals she could in order to help in this case. GH also mentioned (and I'm sure if you ask him on YT he will tell you) that the girls were dropped off just exactly where he shows on his videos AND at 1:45 p.m. They were due to be picked up at around 3-3:30 and did not show. After searching for a short time, the police were notified. This is just what I have read. If there's anything which cannot be validated in this comment, please feel free to remove it. JMO, MOO. This is ONLY in regard to the validity and correct information as it relates to GH's amazing videos.

This 1:45 time is new to me. And a game changer. That leaves apx. 20-25 minutes before the photo of Abby and apx. 45 minutes until the video of BG. I never thought this was planned but it's beginning to look that way. BG is dressed for a mission IMO. If this was random it surely was amazing timing.

I thought the location where their bodies were located was closed to almost due south of the cemetery. That dot shows it farther east, more south behind RL'S house. I have seen other maps and reports that place it there too. But I think the location nearer to South of the cemetery is closer to where the CS tape was seen. I could be wrong. I'm just going off of memory.

You are correct. The early reports and maps from media had the location of the bodies further east than where they were really located

Ok I can buy that. It is closer to Libby's house. They were together the day before practicing softball and Libby's sister took them, good possibility Abby spent the night there, so it makes sense to assume they were dropped off on the north side.

Do you know if the address for the search in Peru was ever published?

Sgt. Slocum retweeted this today and the time says the girls were dropped off at approximately 1 PM.
they said "extremely complex"?

I think that they have said BG is a suspect who at least participated in the crimes. And that it is an extremely complex and complicated case. And that they have 50-60 POI all leads to me believe they are working on more than one person involved.

Makes sense... The local boards are these though..

c04b62d0bdb56c88a0232a68d10e038c.jpg

I'm glad these are being used locally. Hopefully the person (s) who know who's responsible for this double homicide will become worn down a bit more each time they see these local boards. Are there flyers around town? Of the BG?

I'm trying to imagine what would keep one from having knowledge of BG, but not jumping for that reward. If I was afraid for my family/personal safety I would still turn them in- - - - - after I got bigger weapons , bigger dogs, better locks, security system and a big promise from LE to protect family & self.

The only reason I can think of for them not calling in is because they were somehow involved , tho didn't directly & personally cause deaths to occur. Possibly BG has them believing that they would go to prison, too.

- - - -

I'm at the point of thinking there was more than 1 person involved. I'm stuck at getting from 1. Confrontation to 2. "GDTH" to 3. Location of bodies. And, IIRC "Complex" , "complicated crime scene" and "twist" are the words used by LE. Besides the girls bodies what would constitute a "complicated crime scene"? Because its Outdoors? What else?

Just something to think about, about the tropical fish trip. I keep hearing the trip should've taken only 1-1.5 hours. That's only drive time. I've never shopped for fish but I'd imagine you look around a bit. When I go for plants at the nursery, I look around for a minimum of an hour. That's on top of drive time. Still gives him plenty of time but thought I'd point it out.

Sgt. Slocum retweeted this today and the time says the girls were dropped off at approximately 1 PM.
i personally do not think he was "stalking" them and that it was not planned. It is something than happened quickly. I also think many have likely called in "tips" for the right person and LE is just putting a case together to make an arrest.

If he was stalking them I can not imagine he missed them taking a video. His whole attention would of been on them and what they was doing.

I'm amazed with a town of 3000 that nobody has any idea who he is.

I wonder how much audio LE have that they have not released as in assuming a lot would of been recorded if she stuck her phone in her pocket and it was recording secretly.

So that would narrow down how many people were involved.

i don't think anyone was running and instead he had them under control with a gun until they reached the area where they were found

Being fit does not make u fast.
But I do think he could have caught them

I'm glad these are being used locally. Hopefully the person (s) who know who's responsible for this double homicide will become worn down a bit more each time they see these local boards. Are there flyers around town? Of the BG?

I'm trying to imagine what would keep one from having knowledge of BG, but not jumping for that reward. If I was afraid for my family/personal safety I would still turn them in- - - - - after I got bigger weapons , bigger dogs, better locks, security system and a big promise from LE to protect family & self.

The only reason I can think of for them not calling in is because they were somehow involved , tho didn't directly & personally cause deaths to occur. Possibly BG has them believing that they would go to prison, too.

- - - -

I'm at the point of thinking there was more than 1 person involved. I'm stuck at getting from 1. Confrontation to 2. "GDTH" to 3. Location of bodies. And, IIRC "Complex" , "complicated crime scene" and "twist" are the words used by LE. Besides the girls bodies what would constitute a "complicated crime scene"? Because its Outdoors? What else?
Yes... There are flyers around town... On basically every business. And people from town take flyers to other towns were they work... Some took them on spring break trips to spread the word.

I agree, I just know BG looks like every man around here. I know multiple people that have been tipped off... And have sent in tips myself.

It's mind boggling that it happened here. And what you are saying... They went out from the hike... And little timeline that has been provided doesn't help make much sense. Being from this town... And seeing friends post during search efforts and what not... So understanding what took place search night... Adds even more confusion.

I'm guessing LE has probably already looked into anyone who does the upkeep of the trails, that is..if there are people hired to do that. I don't know if that's something city workers would do or not. Whoever keeps the cemetery in shape too and if any of the other property owners around there have hired people. It's just that I've seen guys doing that kind of work before and along with the regular powered cutters/trimmers, a couple times I've seen someone whacking down overgrowth & stuff with something that looked like a machete.

jmo..
That is a great point and one I had not considered.

i think the fish place was only 20 miles away. So traveling time is probably no more than a hour. If you are shopping for fish simply to establish a alibi you are likely to be fairly quick in your visit.

Just something to think about, about the tropical fish trip. I keep hearing the trip should've taken only 1-1.5 hours. That's only drive time. I've never shopped for fish but I'd imagine you look around a bit. When I go for plants at the nursery, I look around for a minimum of an hour. That's on top of drive time. Still gives him plenty of time but thought I'd point it out.

Why the discrepancy in times on when the girls were dropped off ?

I'm guessing LE has probably already looked into anyone who does the upkeep of the trails, that is..if there are people hired to do that. I don't know if that's something city workers would do or not. Whoever keeps the cemetery in shape too and if any of the other property owners around there have hired people. It's just that I've seen guys doing that kind of work before and along with the regular powered cutters/trimmers, a couple times I've seen someone whacking down overgrowth & stuff with something that looked like a machete.

jmo..

That is something I have toyed with in my head too, that kicked up a gear when we finally figured out the spot that Abby was fishing in, in Monticello.. right by a cemetery. Just set my alarm bells ringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay