IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Words definitions are fact. What one thinks they mean is fallacious. Definitions are not open to subjective interpretation.

I'm not sure how to explain what "at this time" means if you don't understand what "at this time" means. But I'll take the hook out of my mouth and move on.

I also find myself wondering about locals and those that live in nearby towns... are they worried since the case is still ongoing and there isn't a direct POI? Do they feel the guy is still out there? Do they feel it's someone connected to the families or a possible SK?

I'd love to know how locals feel 2 months out.

I am new here since this case and had seen something posted today about 2 registered SOs in my area (45 mins from Delphi area) and one looks just like BG . The article was posted by police how these two were at a park that is secluded in the woods somewhat and one who was at an Easter egg hunt. Can I post a link to their pictures or SO registry site???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! I'm new too! Not sure about the posting but I don't believe we can sleuth them. unless the article States something about LE saying it's connected to the case? Still bagonzo even if I can't see it, I'm so glad you're doing it for the girls on your own.

I also find myself wondering about locals and those that live in nearby towns... are they worried since the case is still ongoing and there isn't a direct POI? Do they feel the guy is still out there? Do they feel it's someone connected to the families or a possible SK?

Same here. Locals were posting their thoughts and insights for a while. I hope they will consider posting again.

Ending this day with more prayers for Abby & Libby's families and the people of Delphi and surrounding areas. And of course, LE who have a mighty long row to hoe. May God guide them to the persons involved.

I'm not willing to go with a 'second abductor' without something to base it on.

First, we have video of the suspect taken from many feet away and there is no second suspect.
Second, we have a predator who is not calling out to a second suspect to see if that person is "down the hill". Instead, we have an authoritative directive to the children to go down the hill. I think he was quite capable of commandeering the children after they were down the hill ... no reason to assume another person was present during the abduction, assault, and murder of these children ... is there?

- 2nd perp could be behind the girls

- how do you know "down the hill" is spoken to the girls? Could be spoken to BG by 2nd perp. Could be spoken to 2nd perp by BG.

JMO

Words definitions are fact. What one thinks they mean is fallacious. Definitions are not open to subjective interpretation.

A definition of a specific word can be open to interpretation if said definition is accompanied by other vague words with definition. Like most in this case, that we sleuth over IMO. So, what's your thoughts as to if LE knows whodunnit? And if a car was used or not by BG?

From the 10th in the article about RL:

But as the weeks go by, among townspeople, there is a quietly spoken concern that the killer may never be found.

Many Delphi residents are reluctant to talk publicly about the crime.

Privately they said, hearts are still broken, they are on guard for trouble and are waiting for justice.

http://www.wthr.com/article/tips-continue-to-come-in-8-weeks-after-delphi-double-murder

This local is still worried. I do double takes with practically every man I see out and about. As I have stated before the picture of BG looks like every man from around here.

If I see men walking randomly down the road it freaks me out.

My daughter (mid elementary age) states quite often that she is (for a lack of a better term) worried about this guy, or that guy... Especially if they have a blue coat on.

The investigation has been so secretive at this point idk what to think.

He is obviously still out there, as they haven't named a suspect.

Connected, serial killer. Who knows... It could literally be anyone. And it is awful.

It is slowly getting better, but it will never be the same. Opened my eyes to the evil of the world.

Knowing when "down the hill" is so critical to the time line of events. That is a piece of information that I can't see compromising the investigation, and so LE could release, unless "down the hill" occurred much later on the 13th than at the initial encounter. I don't know if the media ever asked the time that "down the hill" occurred (LE knows for sure).

The most important thing to keep in mind is that Abby lived less than a mile from the South end of that bridge and Libby was familiar with the area as well.

So, IF the audio was recorded much later, it could have been anywhere. For all we know, the girls could have left the bridge - even willingly - with someone, gotten into a car for a joy ride, and the audio was recorded elsewhere. Or maybe later when they came back to the bridge area. The timing of the audio is a key piece of information. And a huge unknown.

Are you thinking there is additional video or was she likely intending to capture audio at that point? I can't see how she would try to video someone or something close to her.

Liberty was using SC for BG and camera for snapshot of Abby. These kids with phones use them so frequently that they perform tasks quickly with their phones and probably could do so blindfolded. LG notices BG is rapidly coming while walking on the side of the trestle and not in the middle. LG was distancing herself and perhaps walking away, due to the positioning of BGs image. She miraculously managed to capture BG as she and Abby were being sent "Down the Hill" by another, who may have been a part of the witnesses; thereby, explaining a possible female's presence or, in the least, another guy ambushing the two girls.

BG has not yet made it to the SE end when the words are spoken, DTH or GDown the Hill if that is what you hear.

It is my best guess that a confrontation to the side of the girls or behind them at the SE end of Monon High Bridge was beginning as LG used the SC app. This action took place at 2:30. That is the last known time of BGs location. It is on the billboards, if any are still out there.

However, we simply cannot ignore the fact of Liberty's phone pinging around town until it stopped. This supports a 2nd CS. Kidnaping at the bridge. Murders elsewhere YTBD. Placed on RLs property. RL goes away to die in handcuffs.

When speaking of allocating funds for FBI billboards, they typically are rented, or donated, for a set time period. Perhaps they decided not to renew. For Jessica Chambers' murder, the FBI offered a substantial reward and placed numerous billboards in six states surrounding the crime. Killer was local. They were removed a long time before the killer was arrested. He killed again in Louisiana within a year.

And please do not come at me about the leniency in the law regarding RLs record. A quick glance of outstanding warrants and charges filed without arrests being made fill this immediate area. LE has served 70+ search for probable cause warrants. That is a lot of folks in the low populated area to be arrested after February 13 on outstanding warrants or PCW.

As a resident, I might wonder why so many living near my home had unresolved legal matter pending with the courts.

With a backdrop from the beautiful Heartland Highway, two young girls were targeted, politely possibly at first, then the true purpose revealed itself. It's likely Liberty taped to SC until the ph ran out of power.

A definition of a specific word can be open to interpretation if said definition is accompanied by other vague words with definition. Like most in this case, that we sleuth over IMO. So, what's your thoughts as to if LE knows whodunnit? And if a car was used or not by BG?

Point well stated. Factually and logically I have no reason to think they have the faintest notion as to who committed this. Yet and I suppose based only on wishful thinking perhaps. I'm inclined to believe they do know or suspect highly.

So, IF the audio was recorded much later, it could have been anywhere. For all we know, the girls could have left the bridge - even willingly - with someone, gotten into a car for a joy ride, and the audio was recorded elsewhere. Or maybe later when they came back to the bridge area. The timing of the audio is a key piece of information. And a huge unknown.

Exactly I was shocked at myself for not questioning when " down the hill" took place, after I read this. Like I said replying to Jethro, I just assumed. Strange isn't it? It does bring up new questions IMO. Because those woods to me imo look like they have more than one hill, as big or small as it may be.

Something to remember about the Monon High Bridge, a train used to cross it. You are not corralled on either end.

Unless there are people on both sides of you. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your point.

This local is still worried. I do double takes with practically every man I see out and about. As I have stated before the picture of BG looks like every man from around here.

If I see men walking randomly down the road it freaks me out.

My daughter (mid elementary age) states quite often that she is (for a lack of a better term) worried about this guy, or that guy... Especially if they have a blue coat on.

The investigation has been so secretive at this point idk what to think.

He is obviously still out there, as they haven't named a suspect.

Connected, serial killer. Who knows... It could literally be anyone. And it is awful.

It is slowly getting better, but it will never be the same. Opened my eyes to the evil of the world.

Thank you for an insider's view of how you and also other residents may possibly feel. Hopefully a secretive investigation will lead to a capture. I'm several states away and now when I take my dog out at 1AM, I feel a bit scared. So I can only imagine how locals must feel.

Obviously crimes happen everywhere, but a double homicide like this is definitely not the norm. It's scary to say the least.

I hope for all of you and especially Abby and Libby, there is a resolution sooner rather than later. A capture.

I'm not sure how to explain what "at this time" means if you don't understand what "at this time" means. But I'll take the hook out of my mouth and move on.

"At this time" means Now.

If "at this time" it interpreted to insinuate that LE is stating X isn't a suspect now but will be a suspect as soon as they get around to laying charges against him, then either LE is not being truthful (what defence attorneys rub their hands with glee at) or LE must be psychic and is able to foresee evidence they don't yet have.

I was reading a post on reddit and was wondering if anyone had heard that there is a possible connection to the "flora Fire" murders?

Point well stated. Factually and logically I have no reason to think they have the faintest notion as to who committed this. Yet and I suppose based only on wishful thinking perhaps. I'm inclined to believe they do know or suspect highly.
Thank you Sir, I would also, in wishful thinking, like to believe they do know or are very close to being positive. Factually I only know as much as anyone else here based on LE statements. Thanks for responding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x