IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exasperated IMO from a heavy smoker just walking. BG may have had a fast pace walk to keep Abby and Libby from rentering the south end of the bridge and getting back out into the open. Also.... some people can sound exasperated as a nervous voice or even excitement.

BG speaks the words as if he's so laid back and relaxed that he's half-asleep. I know people can sound exasperated in different ways, but I've never heard it in this particular way. It still sounds like he's trying to sound friendly and non-threatening at this point in their meeting -- as if he's trying to lure them calmly into thinking he's just a nice guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet if they showed us the video clip of him walking we would say what the hell are we suppose to do with that.

If LE say believe BG sounded 'exasperated' then I believe them as they have the recording.

If I had been the girls I would of tried to stall him so he had probably repeated that instruction a few times.

:moo:

Exasperated IMO from a heavy smoker just walking. BG may have had a fast pace walk to keep Abby and Libby from rentering the south end of the bridge and getting back out into the open. Also.... some people can sound exasperated as a nervous voice or even excitement.

Exasperated is not synonymous with exhausted, if that's what you're thinking.

BG speaks the words as if he's so laid back and relaxed that he's half-asleep. I know people can sound exasperated in different ways, but I've never heard it in this particular way. It still sounds like he's trying to sound friendly and non-threatening at this point in their meeting -- as if he's trying to lure them calmly into thinking he's just a nice guy.

Now to me he's sounding angry.
Frustrated.....
Why would he be angry at them if he didn't even know them.
The silence in this case is frustrating but I'm thinking LE just might be on to someone.
I do think it's someone they knew
All jmvoo

I bet if they showed us the video clip of him walking we would say what the hell are we suppose to do with that.

For the average sleuther it wouldn't help much, but it might help a friend or relative of BG who was on the fence about calling, because they didn't have a clear enough picture of him or his gait to be relatively certain they knew him.

LE will rarely identify a suspect until a time of an arrest. doing so can compromise an investigation. however, what they can do is "clear" a person of involvement. also, keep in mind there were also saying he was not a suspect at the same time over a dozen LE were searching his house for 12 hours. they were saying he was not a suspect as they took away his vehicle with evidence tape of it. they were saying he was not a suspect as they took armloads of things from his house. they were saying he was not a suspect as they were waiting for forensic testing results on items seized.

They certainly made it clear he was not a suspect as you pointed out. Thanks for the reply!

If LE say believe BG sounded 'exasperated' then I believe them as they have the recording.

If I had been the girls I would of tried to stall him so he had probably repeated that instruction a few times.

It's all about context. If we were privy to the entire audio, as LE was, it would probably be more clear to us as well. I'm not saying I don't believe LE. I'm just saying that *I* don't hear it in the tiny clip we've been able to hear.

Just a thought. IF the killer is trying to follow what is going on from a distance [meaning he isn't from the local area] he will ALSO find this lack of information frustrating. How will he know if someone has reported a tip on him? How will he know if he is being watched? How will he know anything about the investigation? We are pretty much left in the dark...and so is he. Just like they want him to be. IMO

This is why I find the case so weird. It's almost like LE want the case to go cold , they have inferred they are not confident.

If I was one of the girls parents I would be running out of patience at this stage of the investigation If the little we are being fed is true. I would be demanding answers or I would personally turn to the media to help me spread the word on this.

I think there are many others on that list and higher up than RL.

Yes and considering LE has released so little information, for most us not associated with Delphi in any way, seeking male suspects only by their existence via the internet puts us at a further disadvantage as well.

I have a feeling most of any names who are on LE's list are not found on the internet at all. But aside from that, the discussions here about hypothetical motives and scenarios and such are very interesting.

Now to me he's sounding angry.
Frustrated.....
Why would he be angry at them if he didn't even know them.
The silence in this case is frustrating but I'm thinking LE just might be on to someone.
I do think it's someone they knew
All jmvoo

You'll have to explain. He could be exasperated with them if he didn't know them, couldn't he? If he had made a clear command, he could be annoyed that he had to repeat it -- whether he knew them or not.

For the average sleuther it wouldn't help much, but it might help a friend or relative of BG who was on the fence about calling, because they didn't have a clear enough picture of him or his gait to be relatively certain they knew him.

From what we were told it wouldn't have shown much. They said they enhanced it the best they could. Said we should have seen it before they enhanced it. I somehow believe they gave us, not just us here, the best there is.

But everyone has a unique gait, unique mannerisms. Arms are held a certain way, steps are taken a certain way. IMO

Hi everyone I'm new to this site but been trying to keep up with all the posts regarding this case as it's one that really disturbed me.
I don't know if this has been discussed before but I'm curious about the timings - Libby took the photo of Abbey at 2:07pm, the next picture(or what we've been shown from the video) is of BG, then we get the "down the hill" audio

These videos/audio clips must be time stamped so I wonder how long from Libby's initial SC picture did BG appear. Was the BG image and audio one continuous video - that would definitely confirm that BG was alone and the one to say "down the hill"

If the they were not one continuous video then what is the time difference between the BG image and the "down the hill" audio as this could be two different people.

Sorry if that was long winded :innocent::newhere:

SBM
Burnt Toast: LE have cleared people in high profile cases

Wouldn't it depend on each geographic LE? Maybe Leazenby will waddle out and clear RL, maybe he won't.

Delphi LE has been incredibly vague about many things concerning this case. I have to wonder if they will truly ever come out and say specifically that RL is not involved.

I agree with you, Whiskers, regarding the geographic LE. Here's what was said in the article linked below:

Sgt. Perrine said he does not know if Logan had a personal relationship with the girls or their families.

So maybe it's just Sgt. Perrine who doesn't know?... because it's hard for me to imagine, if they suspect RL, they would not have investigated that angle thoroughly.

OR RL's alibi is solid and his relationship to the families was/is a non-issue. IMO, RL's alibi is solid (not a suspect) but LE are hoping there will be something on his property that will help with the investigation (still involved).

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03...ere-the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/

Just a thought. IF the killer is trying to follow what is going on from a distance [meaning he isn't from the local area] he will ALSO find this lack of information frustrating. How will he know if someone has reported a tip on him? How will he know if he is being watched? How will he know anything about the investigation? We are pretty much left in the dark...and so is he. Just like they want him to be. IMO

That's still not going to help them catch the person imo

Unless they think the person will confess which I think is highly unlikely.

I just think we are nearly 3 months in and if they do have 500 POI's then what they have done so far has not worked. So it's time for new tactics and being quiet and withholding everything isn't going to work as the last 3 months has proven.

They certainly made it clear he was not a suspect as you pointed out. Thanks for the reply!

my point was that they were saying this at the same time they were searching his place for possible involvement in a double homicide. so in my opinion saying he is not a suspect means little...and couple that with the fact that LE rarely name a suspect prior to an arrest, it even means less.

Or someone would say" Hey,that's old Joe marskenbooker that own's Wreck-it-daily's garage over in Flora".Or "That sounds like Coach BitterBottom that coached Jenny Jo Smorkentarter last season" I'll never forget the way he yelled at her.

Lol, so true. If they did that, I would hope that someone that actually knows/recognizes BG would finally come forward.

Now that I think of it, I think we would analyze the heck out of it for about 90 more threads. We are starving for info.

Neeeeeeed input! :scared::scared:

I remember there were some previous postings with the discussion of the audio recording if ever a length of the recording was ever mentioned. So far this is all I have found and I am still ini pursuit of having more of a name source. It states the video was actually six minutes maybe the audio is longer or they are one in the same.

"Due to the ongoing investigation, the video clip in its entirety isn’t being released yet. But during a press conference on Wednesday, police announced that Liberty took photos of a male suspect, along with a six-minute video clip."

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/02/22/slain-indiana-teens-update-phone-recording-from-one-of-the-victims-revealed/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE