IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All- Glad so many of you, like me, are still coming here daily to share ideas, keep the morale up til Justice Prevails. I do believe it will. In fact I believe LE does have a main POI and are working on tightening up the case to assure a conviction when the hammer comes down. More tips might help in that regard and I think some of their expressed low optimism is bluffing. I miss some WS folks whom I've not seen posting lately and look forward to hearing from you again when you are able as I know you all want to see this solved as much as I do.
Does anyone besides me recall a family member saying quite a while back that one or both of the girls had been in the vicinity of the bridge not long before this walk they took Feb 13? It made me wonder, had they met up with anyone there in the recent weeks prior to Feb 13? Did either of them do any work for anyone there such as animal or pet care, selling or fund raising for school, babysitting, chores inside or outside to earn money? I feel there is a SA factor here, either ON Feb 13 or perhaps multiple times prior, and the perp felt he had to silence them.
I wonder, too if RL might be serving time in part for his own protection until an arrest is made then perhaps he will get out on time served? Feel it is more likely he would be involved tangentially (is that a word?), perhaps even unwittingly he msy have witnessed something or provided shelter or materials to someone w/o realizing their darkside. If he is more deeply involved I will be surprised but I haven't ruled that out either. I just know that SA of girls this age and younger is sadly not uncommon so that seems the most likely draw here, whether a perp seeking twisted thrills or one seeking to cover up past transgressions he had perhaps acted upon when the girl (s) were slightly younger and more easily manipulated, but now he saw they might speak up so he savagely silenced them. Left them at or returned them to site so as to make it all seem less personal, more random?
Time will tell and I hope it is sooner rather than later. I hope you are right about LE closing in on the killer. I cautiously feel that way too and I hope it is not wishful thinking. Today could be the day!!

Your avatar is so CUTE!

Yes, I wish we had something new as well. I want justice so badly for these sweet girls.

Been trying to get my animations going and having trouble so keep going back to the old one....lol End of TO

Does anyone know the significance of the letters F and L and the eye on forehead of skeleton on Libby's shirt? Is that some singing group or something? It's on her tie dye shirt pictured in the article.
I think I found meaning. Bottom of shirt says Madeira so I looked it up and it could be Madeira Beach Florida. F and L stands for Florida imo.

I think I found meaning. Bottom of shirt says Madeira so I looked it up and it could be Madeira Beach Florida. F and L stands for Florida imo.

If so, that's the 2nd link to Florida, probably unconnected though.

"Investigators have served approximately 70 search warrants and subpoenas, some as far away as Peru in Miami County, and checked on the probation status of dozens of sex offenders, many of whom were cleared as suspects in the murders based on interviews, alibis or polygraph examinations."
http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...est-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

In a active murder investigation is 20 officers working the case quite low ?
At this point in time with a murder case - almost 3 months out - it is a very high number. When the tips get lower they will cut back further. We are perhaps a month or two away from having only one or two people assigned to work the case full time - and not much longer down the road it will be one person part time.

Whiskers, MistyWaters, asyousay, and iscaremyself:

Thanks to all of you for responding to the two questions that I posed about RL. Your responses have given me more food for thought.

Back to multitasking - reading posts here on Websleuths and watching more X-Files episodes!

Does anyone know the significance of the letters F and L and the eye on forehead of skeleton on Libby's shirt? Is that some singing group or something? It's on her tie dye shirt pictured in the article.

I was wondering the same thing..I see images of surfboards so maybe a surfing shop?

At this point in time with a murder case - almost 3 months out - it is a very high number. When the tips get lower they will cut back further. We are perhaps a month or two away from having only one or two people assigned to work the case full time - and not much longer down the road it will be one person part time.

Wow - thanks for explaining and how disheartening to hear that.

"Investigators have served approximately 70 search warrants and subpoenas, some as far away as Peru in Miami County, and checked on the probation status of dozens of sex offenders, many of whom were cleared as suspects in the murders based on interviews, alibis or polygraph examinations."
http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...est-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

First post here, so I apologize if it is not done as it should be. I believe the Peru in Miami County refers to Peru, IN. I could be wrong. JMO

the town of Peru is about an hour drive from delphi.
oops beat me to it justme83

The Monon trail in Indiana has had flasher incidents in 2017 and a man beaten and robbed in 2016. There were a string of car thefts near it also in 2016.

You are referring to the Monon Trail that is heavily traveled. It loops thru Carmel, Broad Ripple, and Indy. It has its share of crime and isn't a place that I would walk or ride after dark. The girls were on a trail with a similar name, but a much different atmosphere.

Can someone theorize why no other shots/photos/audio clips have been released? Seems it would help to share more images.

You are referring to the Monon Trail that is heavily traveled. It loops thru Carmel, Broad Ripple, and Indy. It has its share of crime and isn't a place that I would walk or ride after dark. The girls were on a trail with a similar name, but a much different atmosphere.

Thanks you're right sorry for the confusion everyone. If anyone finds evidence of past crime on the Monon High Bridge Trail in Delphi, Indiana please post.

Is it a place for teens to hang out? It looked very clean, but any evidence of drinking/drugs?

It would also be very suprising to me if teens hung out there during the winter, teens typically find somewhere indoors to hang out in the winter imo.....

First post here, so I apologize if it is not done as it should be. I believe the Peru in Miami County refers to Peru, IN. I could be wrong. JMO

:welcome6: and :greetings:! Your post was perfectly fine, with a JMO and everything!

Can someone theorize why no other shots/photos/audio clips have been released? Seems it would help to share more images.

We have shared numerous theories on this my belief is that doing so would cause great alarm and/or distress. I don't know if they could possibly cut out everything around him and just have him moving. If he was moving at a faster pace perhaps the video quality is very poor too. I'm sure Law Enforcement would provide the video/audio if they could and they felt it would help the investigation. I think what they have seen and heard truly is the stuff of nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member