IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone post a link to the pic or the video of the searchers in the creek on the 14th? I looked on the media thread but couldn't find it.

I can only picture the girls being lead away on the south side. We also have the Down the hill comment and right where Libby is a hilly embankment. I think he lead them straight down there.

No way did this person walk both of them back along the bridge to the north side. He got them off the bridge as soon as he could which is he why attacked at the end of the bridge and not on the middle.

I don't think he walked them...I think he came up southside and made them nervous and they were closer to nothend so they started walking quickly taking a picture behind them. I still remember that picture (that seems to be blurred out) of them at one end of bridge and I am going to believe it is northend. I just can't see them going through a creek..

Just my opinion and doesn't have to be popular!!

I don't think he walked them...I think he came up southside and made them nervous and they were closer to nothend so they started walking quickly taking a picture behind them. I still remember that picture (that seems to be blurred out) of them at one end of bridge and I am going to believe it is northend. I just can't see them going through a creek..

Just my opinion and doesn't have to be popular!!

Libby took two pics of the bridge one with Abby in it taken from the south end I believe at 2.07 p.m. What time was the other pic taken DWK? And what end were they at for the other pic?
Also is it possible to walk along the Creek on both the south and north sides?

Folks have brought up water levels on the creek.

At the end of this GH video, around 13:54 or so, it transitions from JM's great video to a MSM video from a station in Indy, taken within 4 days of the murders, from the general vicinity of the CS. Quite a difference in water depth, I must say.

[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]
thanks. that is the video i remember watching way back that showed how shallow it is in that area.

Here's the aerial footage. Shows the searchers toward the end of the video.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154523478509092&id=65323249091&_rdr
TY Han. This shows the searchers up to their waist slowly going across the Creek holding on to each other. This was less than a day after the girls went missing so the water level would have been similar to this and perhaps even a bit higher. The girls were only 5 ft 4 in so were probably not as tall as most of these searchers.

TY Han. This shows the searchers up to their waist slowly going across the Creek holding on to each other. This was less than a day after the girls went missing so the water level would have been similar to this and perhaps even a bit higher. The girls were only 5 ft 4 in so were probably not as tall as most of these searchers.

Actually someone posted a water level report that showed that the water was actually higher on the day of the abduction/murders and the days before. Also water temp was quite cold if I remember correctly....fwiw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I could ever picture myself waiting through water that cold unless there was absolutely no other option....moo

it looks like areas of it are not too deep from watching the searchers. It is quite a bit less than waist deep in places.
I can't see less than ankle deep though and it would have been higher the day before (3.5 feet which is more than waist height). Make sure you watch them go right the way across. One searcher on the end leading is shorter than the others and the water is almost armpit height at times. It would also be freezing in mid February. Myself, I think the girls would not have found that easy to cross, especially panicking with a maniac chasing them. Not a less than ankle deep paddle and those searchers have full waterproof gear and warm padded salopettes on by the look of them. The girls were not dressed for creek wading in February but for a pleasant afternoon hike.

we don't know if they did not scream or put up a struggle.

What if he killed one right off the bat... then told the other "if you scream, you're next". Maybe that's why these sickos choose girls in "twos". When someone can't scream due to fear, the dorsal vagus nerve's influences are at play, slowing down the body. IMO

What if he killed one right off the bat... then told the other "if you scream, you're next". Maybe that's why these sickos choose girls in "twos". When someone can't scream due to fear, the dorsal vagus nerve's influences are at play, slowing down the body. IMO

This is my theory I think he possibly killed Liberty first and then attacked and killed Abbey. If your friend had just been killed before your eyes you would be in such shock and comply. Sorry I hate typing this thinking what these poor girls went through.

Libby took two pics of the bridge one with Abby in it taken from the south end I believe at 2.07 p.m. What time was the other pic taken DWK? And what end were they at for the other pic?
Also is it possible to walk along the Creek on both the south and north sides?

I'm assumimg this is the one you're referring to. I'm not sure if there has been an exact time posted of when it hit SnapChat.

nintchdbpict000302077744-e1488447507825.jpg

how could he have taken one of them to the CS if he killed them when he first encountered them? that is quite the distance.

I'm assumimg this is the one you're referring to. I'm not sure if there has been an exact time posted of when it hit SnapChat.

nintchdbpict000302077744-e1488447507825.jpg
Oh thanks. Should it go in the image thread too do you think? So this is looking south right? How could we find the time taken anyone know?

I can't see less than ankle deep though and it would have been higher the day before (3.5 feet which is more than waist height). Make sure you watch them go right the way across. One searcher on the end leading is shorter than the others and the water is almost armpit height at times. It would also be freezing in mid February. Myself, I think the girls would not have found that easy to cross, especially panicking with a maniac chasing them. Not a less than ankle deep paddle and those searchers have full waterproof gear and warm padded salopettes on by the look of them. The girls were not dressed for creek wading in February but for a pleasant afternoon hike.

This is was causes me pause. GrayHuze (sp?) was on top of the crime scene flow from the beginning. Time has gone by, and the videos still are the most accurate retelling of the girls' last steps.

If so, the girls did cross a very cold creek. It may be deep in spots, shallower in others. No doubt they got wet. It got even colder that night.

I'm not sure I could ever picture myself waiting through water that cold unless there was absolutely no other option....moo

I think this would qualify as a "no other option" type situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads