IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jethro stated yesterday that the creek had a depth of 3.5 feet on Feb 13th. As most posters believe there was no other crime scene how did the girls get across and end up on the opposite bank?

Only just guessing, IMO I wonder if it was a desperate effort to get away from this guy thinking they could lose him or slow him down? It might seem like a good idea to me if I was in a desperate situation. But IMO in his mind he was also in a desperate state of mind - The stakes were too high to leave witnesses.

Oh thanks. Should it go in the image thread too do you think? So this is looking south right? How could we find the time taken anyone know?

Looking south, before the 2:07 upload, within 100 feet (give or take) of the NW end of the bridge.

The 2:07 upload of Abby is from roughly halfway across the bridge.

Looking south, before the 2:07 upload, within 100 feet (give or take) of the NW end of the bridge.

The 2:07 upload of Abby is from roughly halfway across the bridge.
My point is how do we know this was before the 2.07 pic? They could have walked back across to the North end then Libby turned round to take this pick of the bridge looking back at the south end just before leaving the bridge.

Slightly off topic - a week or two ago (? Not sure of timing) a female was found deceased in or near Delphi. Was there a thread or news article about her I could read? Thanks in advance.

The more news I see about Delphi, that isn't about the girls' murders, the more I think it has a lot of seedy residents also.. people have mentioned here somewhere that there was a lot of hard drug use in the area and surrounding areas. On one side there seems to be a strong nice community but if the drugs are that bad it would sure bring lots of unsavory types of people also.

IMO I really see him as a SK or one in the making.. But unless he was the luckiest guy ever he seemed to do a great job for a beginner..

I so wish there was just a *little* more to go on.

Product description
musical.ly is the world’s largest creative platform. The platform makes it super easy for everyone to make awesome videos and share with friends or to the world.

Top categories on musical.ly include:
music
comedy
talent (sing, dance, magic, etc.)
fashion & beauty
vlog
animals

If you are interested google please musical.ly. There is a short Rap (?) video of Libby and Abby.

OMG!! My granddaughter just showed me this today !! It was hilarious watching her and her little brother and her friends doing this ! I told her I was going to get the app so me and my crazy fun friends can do this. LOL

we don't know if they did not scream or put up a struggle.

I suppose we don't for absolute certain? Like we don't know how gravity works but it just does. They may have put up a hell of a fight but if they did wouldn't it make sense that they could overcome this guy or flee?
Correlation- Getting the two Illinois girls off their bikes and away from the river happened fast and quietly enough that no one seemed to notice.

I think this would qualify as a "no other option" type situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was referring to BG planning to force them across the creek, I wouldn't think that would be ideal as he would be wet and extremely cold while trying to carry out his devious intentions. Now if the girls thought that was their last option of escape to get away, I can comprehend that. But BG marching them across, no way no how IMO. Of course I do realize that ppl like BG probably don't rationalize the way most normal ppl do.....moo

Good evening all. Happy Mothers Day to all the sleuthy mommas here. I was hoping there would be a major break in the case by now. ..i have seen a lot of good posts in the last week but doubt I'll have time to reply to them. Special thanks to Margaritas 25 for bringing some of Glen Foxfires old posts forward. I miss him so much personally and here. He would have been invaluable to still be with us on this case.

I don't think he walked them...I think he came up southside and made them nervous and they were closer to nothend so they started walking quickly taking a picture behind them. I still remember that picture (that seems to be blurred out) of them at one end of bridge and I am going to believe it is northend. I just can't see them going through a creek..

Just my opinion and doesn't have to be popular!!
I agree, now I think that his hands were in his pockets to hide the gloves he needed to do this, just as important as holding and hiding a weapon. IMO all set up for complete control.

The more news I see about Delphi, that isn't about the girls' murders, the more I think it has a lot of seedy residents also.. people have mentioned here somewhere that there was a lot of hard drug use in the area and surrounding areas. On one side there seems to be a strong nice community but if the drugs are that bad it would sure bring lots of unsavory types of people also.

IMO I really see him as a SK or one in the making.. But unless he was the luckiest guy ever he seemed to do a great job for a beginner..

I so wish there was just a *little* more to go on.
just because the public is left in the dark doesn't mean LE doesn't have a "whole lot to go on". It was only a week ago they said they were still awaiting forensic testing results from the FBI's Virginia lab. I hope it brings them the information they need to start building a case. i wish we knew what kind of forensic testing it is.

I think BG had a fake badge, maybe pretending to be security along the trails. Maybe he approached the girls, pulled out his badge & berated them for tresspassing on the dangerous bridge. Then he directed them down the hill to where he said his squad car was & they complied, thinking they really were in trouble. Sadly, they didn't realize the terrible fate he had planned for them until it were too late.

Do we have a thread for the girl who was shot in Delphi a week after Abby and Libby's murder?

I was referring to BG planning to force them across the creek, I wouldn't think that would be ideal as he would be wet and extremely cold while trying to carry out his devious intentions. Now if the girls thought that was their last option of escape to get away, I can comprehend that. But BG marching them across, no way no how IMO. Of course I do realize that ppl like BG probably don't rationalize the way most normal ppl do.....moo

Who really understands the criminal mind? I posted this previously and will again say I think the girls were lured to take the trail. I cannot comprehend why a killer would on a Monday February day on a less used trail simply wait for a victim. Seems odd. Then, again, the motive is more than odd.

Who really understands the criminal mind? I posted this previously and will again say I think the girls were lured to take the trail. I cannot comprehend why a killer would on a Monday February day on a less used trail simply wait for a victim. Seems odd. Then, again, the motive is more than odd.

I just wonder if he had been stalking them since Friday (when they were off school as well). The bridge just happened to be the isolated place he could get them with no others around.

Just a thought...my opinion

just because the public is left in the dark doesn't mean LE doesn't have a "whole lot to go on". It was only a week ago they said they were still awaiting forensic testing results from the FBI's Virginia lab. I hope it brings them the information they need to start building a case. i wish we knew what kind of forensic testing it is.

Oh man, me too!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member