IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.chroniclet.com/Local-News/2016/12/06/Family-friends-express-shock-at-man-s-arrest.html

Jimmy Christian Sr. said when he saw the surveillance footage, he noticed a passing resemblance to his son and the car and even made a comment to Justin Christian that it could be him. He said he didn’t actually think it was his son and never mentioned it again.

A neighbor who lived near Justin Christian’s home at 933 W. 22nd St. in Lorain, which police searched Friday night into Saturday morning, said she also thought the suspect looked a little like Christian when she saw news reports months ago, but she didn’t think it could actually be him.

I'm sure it's going the same way with people who recognized BG ....

And sadly some parents also deliberately choose to overlook clues that something is seriously wrong. This is the mother of the Jessica Ridgeway killer.

"Indeed, the court heard how the teen, who was 17 at the time of the murder, practiced zip-tying and restraining people on his own mother and slept in her bed night before was arrested for the child's killing.

Mindy Sigg seemed to laugh off her son's increasingly-troubling behavior, according to authorities. She joked to a friend about her his fixation on body decomposition and revealed that she helped the 17-year-old practice restraining people by letting him zip-tie her, police say."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-year-old-dismembering-her.html#ixzz4gu1mgq6C
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If you could ask LE one question, what would it be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My question would be has LE identified any suspects, aside from the image in the photo, but not asking for names.

My question would be "Why did the killer leave the bodies nearby to where they were last seen alive? " I guess if I was their parents I would be glad to at least have some idea of what happened to them instead of wondering for the rest of their lives where they are. I'm sure the grief must be unbearable either way. Praying that we will see an arrest soon!

I would ask if they heard more than one voice on the recordings, besides the girls' voices.

With the evidence they do have, picture and voice has it helped or hindered the investigation.

My question would be "Why did the killer leave the bodies nearby to where they were last seen alive? " I guess if I was their parents I would be glad to at least have some idea of what happened to them instead of wondering for the rest of their lives where they are. I'm sure the grief must be unbearable either way. Praying that we will see an arrest soon!

Serial Killers communicate to LE with the bodies. They have multiple ways to send many messages with the bodies. http://practicalhomicide.com/Research/sexrelatedhomicides.htm

Having been born and raised in Indiana, the audio sounds distinctly "hoosier" to my ear. While I don't think he's a Delphi resident, I would suspect he possibly lived within a 100-mile-or-so radius. JMO
i really think this sorry S.O.B. is in another state. i dont think the police have anything other than the pic's and audio we have seen. To me they are shooting their selve's in the foot by not releasing more info and letting on to the public that they are onto someone to apease us. In my opinion they have no idea who done this. If i were Abby And libby's parent's i would demand to know where they are in this investigation, and if it's like i think it is i would demand to either release more info or be on t.v., and media every awakening moment to keep a strong awareness to these children. They did'nt deserve to be murdered, but they do deserve JUSTICE!!!

According to ISP and DEA in a couple recent, fairly major busts within 100 miles of Delphi, the cartels have taken over most of the midwest meth distribution. They are alleged to have allegiances with several other criminal oragnizations, ranging from other Mexican gangs, such as MS-13 and La Eme, to seemingly unlikely(to those who aren't aware) goups such as Aryan Brotherhood and a number of "Motorcycle Clubs". While I'm not saying there is a connection, as we obviously don't know, IF there was some connection to a drug enterprise, it is possible that BG could have been identified somewhere in those 18,000+ tips, but making a definite connection(physical evidence, witness, confession) may be extremely difficult.

There have been online suggestions about meth labs and drugs around the area, that this was a retaliation killing. While threats and intimidation within a local drug culture are certainly a possibility, IMO the photo or quiet whispers would have produced an identity by now. I just don't see any local involvement and agree the killer was from many miles away. I just think there was something more sinister in this crime, a killing by a deranged individual(s).

Having been born and raised in Indiana, the audio sounds distinctly "hoosier" to my ear. While I don't think he's a Delphi resident, I would suspect he possibly lived within a 100-mile-or-so radius. JMO

I agree. I would also suggest that he's not a highly educated Hoosier. He doesn't sound like a professor from Purdue or a scientist from Eli Lilly, for instance.

ETA: He sounds like more of a redneck Hoosier.

Serial Killers communicate to LE with the bodies. They have multiple ways to send many messages with the bodies. http://practicalhomicide.com/Research/sexrelatedhomicides.htm
Thank you for this article! Very informative. I think anyone on this sight who thinks BG is a SK should read this and give their thoughts. It talks about how SK's are very manipulative and can coax or fool someone easily to get them to the killers comfort zone and also that a SK operates without a worry of the risk of getting caught. It says they are often caught during an arrest for something not related to their SK crimes. I hope this will not be the case for BG because he has to be livid that Libby got his picture and voice clip. Having that evidence of a SK is not usually the case so his capture is imminent! Imo

I would ask LE a question that without a doubt they absolutely know the answer. That question would be: "Were the girls murdered in the location they were found?"

However, the most important question that could be asked that LE may or may not know the answer is: "Was this crime committed by a lone perpetrator or two or more perpetrators?"

I would only want the answer to the previous question if LE knew the answer. The last thing I would want is what LE thinks rather than knows because what they think hasn't gotten them anywhere.

Could be Michigan , Missouri or Illinois too imo. Midwestern for sure imo.

I agree. I would also suggest that he's not a highly educated Hoosier. He doesn't sound like a professor from Purdue or a scientist from Eli Lilly, for instance.

ETA: He sounds like more of a redneck Hoosier.

No but he has a Masters Degree in Murder and Eluding Law Enforcement! Imo

Description of a person who might be BG:

Loving parents - NO
Good school education - NO
Early successful hobbies - NO
Outstanding career - NO
Other talents besides the career - NO
Very high income - NO
Girlfriends - NO
Houses, Cars (at least 1 at a time) - NO

Character probably:

Particularly ambitious - NO
Very offended about refusals that he has experienced - YES
An agile fighter, so mentally and physically - NO
Allergic to the arrogance of superiors - YES
Slightly allergic to behavior rules - NO
Half as self-assured as he could be - have no clue what this means

Would you ever think of someone being a suspect in a double homicide of whom you would know the above? Would you see any motive?

I SO disagree. My answers in red and JMO

Mods ... there isn't the typical page #s to the other pages of this forum nor the timeline/map ...

I did notify a Mod.

Not to imply that this case involved a "contract killer", but as we cannot discount that theory, I thought I would add this definition/classification:

<snip>

I don't understand the connection, here. Why would it be a contract hit, as these are two juveniles?

I've studied some cases which kind of fit the scenario described in your post, at least to me it just doesn't fit, here.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member