IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
POI is definitely smoking a cigarette; he is wearing a camouflage type hat or a cap with possibly a button or something located in the center ; the white object protruding out of his jacket looks like the handle(s) of a plastic bag or pouch:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

OK,perhaps reporters get to look at materials from LE & engage in small talk (for example)with the LE communications officers.Which they then offer up in tidbits in their stories like Joseph Paul does with his references to small pertinent details:
For example like 'photo man' being captured by a trail camera.

The reporter also comments that 'photo man' is wearing a hat and scarf.So perhaps the white at his neck is the loop on his white scarf then the white edge trails on down the gap in his jacket.

Indiana police are asking for the public's help identifying a man captured by a trail camera near the site where the bodies of 13-year-olds Libby German and Abigail Williams were found earlier this week.

Teens found dead on Indiana trail: What we know so far

by Joseph Paul

Just before 7 p.m. Wednesday 2/14,ISP released a photo of a subject reportedly walking on Dephi's historic trail system at the time of the girls' disappearance.
The subject appears to be wearing a dark blue jacket and light blue denim jeans with his or her face obscured by a hat and scarf.
Riley said in a news release that police are seeking the public's help in identifying the person so he or she can be questioned.
http://www.11alive.com/news/teens-found-dead-on-indiana-trail-what-we-know-so-far/408994267
:cow:

Lindsey Eaton ✔ @LindseyEatoNews
Presser set for tomorrow @ 10 am. Investigators tell me new info will be released "unlike anything they've provided up until this point."

Such an odd phrase.:thinking:

So this is the source of that remark. Given the additional remark that this is nothing urgent and can wait, I don't foresee any big revelations. I think compared to being told nothing so far, other than there was a murder and the person in the pic is the murderer, anything they say will be unlike what they've (not) provided so far!

[video=twitter;834232294625808385]https://twitter.com/LindseyEatoNews/status/834232294625808385[/video]Lindsey Eaton [emoji818] @LindseyEatoNews
Presser set for tomorrow @ 10 am. Investigators tell me new info will be released "unlike anything they've provided up until this point."

Such an odd phrase.:thinking:

Sounds like The Bachelor "Stay tuned for The Most Dramatic Rose Ceremony Yet!!!" I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I do not think they're going to say much.

My thinking is there would be no records because this person would know better. They would be a family man, and very capable of pulling the wool over everyone's eye.

Apologies for asking this, but does someone have a link for tomorrow's presser? Do I go to Fox59?

This will be at 8:00 a.m. PST.

Thanks.

Trying to keep up but I'm a little lost; is the suspect for sure the killer? I see people referring to him as the perp ect. But is it known that he is actually responsible? Or that there is a reason he's a suspect instead of a POI besides him being there at the time? I'm just curious. Personally I think the man photographed is likely the killer, but I wanted to make sure he's still just a suspect.

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk

[...]

Investigators have identified a suspect in the deaths of two teens who went missing during a hike, Indiana State Police said Sunday.

http://ktla.com/2017/02/19/suspect-identified-in-killing-of-indiana-girls-found-on-hiking-trail/

LE is calling him THE suspect, though his identity is either unknown, and/or not revealed. Whether he is the actual killer will be decided as the judicial process proceeds.

Apologies for asking this, but does someone have a link for tomorrow's presser? Do I go to Fox59?

Thanks.

I believe the presser is at 7 a.m. PST (10 a.m. EST). Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken though!

The perp is 32-38 years old. Works in a manual labor type position, but is not "skilled" as in a carpenter, electrician, mechanic. He has a goatee type facial hair growth and shaggy light brown/gray hair.

He is single but may have a girlfriend or live in partner, but not likely because he is not comfortable with intimacy. He may be borderline "mentally challenged".

His clothes are not indicative of anything other than that he is male. And probably lower to middle class, outdoorsy but not specific to sport.

As per LE, on the BOLO notice, the suspect is wearing BLUE JEANS. Not birder pants, or brush trousers..... BLUE JEANS. LE already said they were BLUE JEANS.

As per the photo, as bad as it is, he is wearing a camo ball cap, blue jacket with a tan tee or hoodie underneath. There is no magazine clip, handcuffs or glock. Odd, acute angles are likely due to pixelating from a low resolution photo or extreme zooming and cropping. It seems very unlikely that there is a lead pipe or other weapon in his pants leg.

I do not mean to be a jerk, but after reading along since the beginning, it is a bit WHAAAATTT? how farfetched some of these interpretations have become. It takes away from the many germane points put forth.

I get that it is really hard not to obsess on minutiae in the absence of evidence, but gah! The same stuff gets brought up post after post after post....even after clarification......and the speculation (which is TOTALLY what WS does- and it is an awesome thing!) has gotten so ridiculous, that it is almost pointless to reply or add to the conversation.

I do not mean to be a negative Nelly, and I apologize if I come off as such....it is just fatiguing to read for the hundredth time speculation that has already been clarified by MSM or LE or another WSer....

I feel sick for what Abbie and Libby must have endured and the very second I read they were missing, my mind went to Lyric and Lizzy. :(

IDK if they are connected, the similarities are striking. But this guy needs to be caught ASAP. Awesome work, y'all. Some super smart people from all disciplines contributing, here. I admire all your dedication and hard work! <3

PS: the profile part at the beginning was mine, TOTALLY MOO, not a recap of someone elses.

Thanks wasn't enough, Ellie!

Thanks.

WISH TV said earlier they will be livestreaming the presser. I suspect the other channels will too. Here are some to try:

http://wishtv.com/live-stream/
http://fox59.com/on-air/live-streaming/
http://www.wthr.com/live-stream
http://www.theindychannel.com/live-video

Members here will likely post links that they are watching in the morning when the presser starts.

I just had a thought about the press conference tomorrow. I read an article a few weeks ago about a new technology Google is working on using neural networks. One of the researchers or LE could have reached out to each other and used this tech to come up with a possible image enhancement.

It is truly amazing, I suggest anyone interested in where the technology is at and moving towards, read the article and the linked research paper:
https://www.engadget.com/2017/02/07/google-ai-image-enhancement/

The results are far from perfect, but can frequently come close to the real deal. A virtually unusable 8-pixel by 8-pixel portrait suddenly has recognizable facial features, for instance. And even in those moments where the AI system gets many details wrong, it's frequently close enough that you'll at least have an inkling of what's there. An indistinguishable blob might become clear enough to tell that it's a bedroom.

It would certain be something they have never provided.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I believe the presser is at 7 a.m. PST (10 a.m. EST). Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken though!

Oh, gosh, that's right!!! If it's at 10:00 a.m. EST, then we'll get out here at 7:00 a.m.

Thanks, KayE!Jay.

And, thanks to MsMarple.

My thinking is there would be no records because this person would know better. They would be a family man, and very capable of pulling the wool over everyone's eye.

I'm saying that if he came to know them through social media, there would be a trail, if nothing else from their devices and online activities. (I doubt this is the case) And if he is known to them otherwise, he would have been recognized by now.

Can I make a request?

If you're posting your opinion, speculation, hypothesis, anything that hasn't been confirmed by LE, PLEASE use a MOO (my opinion only) or IMO (in my opinion) or I think [blah blah]. I keep seeing opinions posted without it and then the next person picks it up and soon we have all kinds of false "facts" floating around. It would be greatly appreciated friends!

Hello. I am new. I have never thought to join a crime forum before this case. I was just very upset about it. Every day I have checked in the Daily Mail but not much news lately. I noticed they even stopped comments on the last two articles. I must admit I have been a bit nosy and can see how the public can make assumptions and connections that are not there .I saw a similar dressed guy in the Facebook save Monon high bridge group. I looked at his facebook page and was scared I would 'like 'one of the photos by accident and so closed my page up. These are the dangers to snooping.I think this has been called in. Sorry have I broken the posting rules by discussing this? I see how witch-hunts can start with false identification. It may just be a very erry coincidence. Many men dress in this way. Just the build was similar. Oh dear I am sorry if I have broken the rules. Anyhow I just hope they make an arrest soon.

POI is definitely smoking a cigarette; he is wearing a camouflage type hat or a cap with possibly a button or something located in the center ; the white object protruding out of his jacket looks like the handle(s) of a plastic bag or pouch:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin
Thank you Nin! I thought I was the only one seeing that plastic bag as clear as day.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just had a thought about the press conference tomorrow. I read an article a few weeks ago about a new technology Google is working on using neural networks. One of the researchers or LE could have reached out to each other and used this tech to come up with a possible image enhancement.

It is truly amazing, I suggest anyone interested in where the technology is at and moving towards, read the article and the linked research paper:
https://www.engadget.com/2017/02/07/google-ai-image-enhancement/

It would certain be something they have never provided.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Yes, we use Neural Networks in trading. I use something called NeuroShell trader. The goal is to predict the stock market, but the company sells to all industries including google and LE.

I don't believe he is smoking, the hands don't change position, which is odd for a smoker. Just walking with it n his mouth isn't what most do.

That's exactly how guys smoke in this part of Indiana! They all do it.

Just joshing....making fun of our discussions of the perp. :)

jmo

LaGrange County has a very large number of Amish/Mennonites living there, as well as English (non-Amish) people. This is a response to up thread about a body being found near a LaGrange lake.
I have been to that area many times. Beautiful up there. I also believe Delphi has some in that area.I did briefly wonder if the man was disguising himself as Amish, but that would be kind of crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay