IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said something about shooting a person? I am new to posting here, but have been lurking for quite sometime, following the case closely via media outlets and Websleuths. This is the first I'm hearing specifically of shooting. Is this an assumption on your part or has this information actually been released and I simply missed it?? Thank you in advance ����

Welcome Rtaylorsctt :)

:welcome2:

Shooting a person? Must've missed that...anyone?

By the way, you can hit "reply to quote" (bottom right of every post) when referring or responding to a post. :wave:

(Foxfire would not be happy right now with LE's silence, moo.)

What is the rule on obtaining DNA? If LE comes to your door, you can just say "no" and it ends? Can they wait on you to throw your trash out or a cigarette butt out and take it from you? A "no" would certainly put a person on a short list, would it not?

This is going just like the missy bevers case. At first LE is releasing info, and giving updates and then a year goes by where they just shut it all off. Nothing. The proof that they need to seek more help from the public is no arrest.

I see on Cold Case Files all the time where old evidence sits in a freezer and they retest it to get a match....considering BG ain't no spring chicken, I think it's likely this is a possibility, that he's got his DNA sitting in a freezer or cold case file box somewhere, moo.

Also, I haven't seen any replies to my posts re: the rope and the Cold Case Files episode I needed screenshot help with, maybe I missed it? Or nobody replied lol.

"margarita25 said:05-27-2017 12:16 AM

I think I've found some good potential matches for the possible rope. Some I have in my possession, reminder to elaborate.

Secondly, Cold Case Files, Episode "The Tournequit: Burning Desire, 2002. 0:17."

Here is the link to the episode I please need help with screenshotting at 0:17:
http://www.aetv.com/shows/cold-case-files/season-4/episode-16

Also, again I think the rope is part of a kill kit, but what about maybe a lanyard...the other day mine poked out of my windbreaker very similarly...I doubt he'd wear an ID badge on a murder hunt though...

Margarita25
It would not allow me to view the video for some reason. Sorry I can't help.

This is going just like the missy bevers case. At first LE is releasing info, and giving updates and then a year goes by where they just shut it all off. Nothing. The proof that they need to seek more help from the public is no arrest.

Couldn't agree more. I only check in once a day or every other day and go right to the end to see if I've missed anything. Sadly, nope :(.

To me RL being a suspect is incredulous. He would know the path could be busy and that he could be seen. He commits a murder and leaves them without being concealed on his own property with plenty of DNA to gather up?
No. Can't see it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's ridiculous TBH. Has there ever been a case of a 77 year old committing a double homicide as his first ever violent offence?

Does anyone know, why the photo of the BG at Min 2:02 look so different from others ?

[video=youtube;TEJtkfudXJk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEJtkfudXJk[/video]

Thank you

I think it's ridiculous TBH. Has there ever been a case of a 77 year old committing a double homicide as his first ever violent offence?

Funny you should ask that Shire. I've asked for links and no one has been able to provide one. I've spent a lot of time looking for crimes committed by older people and can't find anything relevant.

So if anyone can direct me to a good site for statistics I would appreciate it. Specifically, two young teen girls murdered by someone 75+.

Agree.

If the girls decided to make a break for it then Ive always felt the great equalizer (gun) was used to stop them in their tracks. Either a warning shot or maybe even dropping one of them and then the other one started to do what the BG told her to do.

The picture of the BG on the bridge created the big debate about whether we see the outline of a large pistol on his right side under the jacket. No need to debate that again but IMO I do think the BG had a weapon to help him control the girls.

I too think that may have happened. When they realised the danger they made a run for it. And one or both were shot going across the Creek or on reaching the opposite bank. He followed to see if they were dead then left via cemetery leaving one set of footprints.

what are lids? i think the picture of the wooded crime scene area looks far less treacherous than navigating your backyard and its thick foliage.

crime-scene-1.jpg

I just noticed on this CS taped off area the left side of the photo has the tape going around a tiny tree and the space is very narrow compared to the right side which is much wider an area. Why would they include that little tree when Imo there is a sturdier tree to go around right to the right of it. Then the tape, going along towards the right is between 2 trees close together. At first it appeared to be an optical illusion with the yellow tape going through the more forward tree, but it actually goes behind the closer tree and in front of the tree right behind it. Does that make sense, not sure I am explaining it right.

Also I looked up, too, as some have speculated the girls may have been hanging. Last time I saw this pic I just looked near the ground.

'Hmmmm any new ideas jumping out to anyone.

Just my opinion as always.

Why the skinny tree on the left to go around it with the tape?

or he could know that it would not be busy. he has lived there for 53 years. he may know better than anyone how busy the area is on any given day or any given month. also, after decades and decades of living there his DNA is likely all over the place.
Makes one wonder why LE have no match yet then on DNA. Why were the bodies on his property, what was the motive and murder weapon and what about the alibi?

I just noticed on this CS taped off area the left side of the photo has the tape going around a tiny tree and the space is very narrow compared to the right side which is much wider an area. Why would they include that little tree when Imo there is a sturdier tree to go around right to the right of it. Then the tape, going along towards the right is between 2 trees close together. At first it appeared to be an optical illusion with the yellow tape going through the more forward tree, but it actually goes behind the closer tree and in front of the tree right behind it. Does that make sense, not sure I am explaining it right.

Also I looked up, too, as some have speculated the girls may have been hanging. Last time I saw this pic I just looked near the ground.

'Hmmmm any new ideas jumping out to anyone.

Just my opinion as always.

Why the skinny tree on the left to go around it with the tape?
If you enlarge the picture it looks like there is a wire type material that could have been a trap,of some kind. Why would they not take that away from the scene? Look at lower right side on the bottom. What do you think that is? Could it just be branches?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/52743/Elderly-murderers-jailed-for-life

http://crimefeed.com/2015/07/granny-ripper/

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/02/elderly-couple-arrested-in-decades-old-murders-of-ex-spouses/

Eta: none 9f the above are double homicide child or teen killers. I don't think. But elderly none the less.

Here are a couple it was weird to Google elderly killers I have to say. It happens but I don't think many are teen murderers. Imo always. Now albert fish killed children I read but I think he was late 60s. Plus he ate people so idk. [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I agree with this totally. If he hadve been honest from the get go, they may have cut him a break. If he has no involvement, I feel horrible for him. He just may die in jail. Something tells me though, he did have something to say, which meant coming clean about everything and they had no choice but to charge him. Who knows, maybe he will collect that big fat reward and laugh his way to the bank once he gets his get out of jail card. We never know.. What does keep digging at me about RL is this; in an interview the reporter asked where the crime scene was, (the bodies) he distinctively knew, and told her. How did he know exactly where the bodies were if his land wasnt returned to him until what was it? wed or thursday? How did he know where the bodies were? yes it was taped off, big circle of land but if you watch the video, he says the bodies were right in the center of the tape... how did he know this?

sorry was replying to someones post but it didnt work.. will go see which post now

Actually, there wasn't that much foliage where the IA girls were taken. If I remember correctly, you could see across the lake/pond from where their bikes and EC's purse were found. I don't think he picks that kind of place to commit his crimes because of the foliage, I think he's just more comfortable in that atmosphere than in a city/town surrounded by a lot of people.

As always, this is all MOO

I haven't researched Iowa case as I haven't really thought they were related. But weren't their bodies found in the woods? And they were found when foliage gone. No one found them when trees blooming, etc.

I haven't researched Iowa case as I haven't really thought they were related. But weren't their bodies found in the woods? And they were found when foliage gone. No one found them when trees blooming, etc.

The spot where they were found was heavily wooded, but the spot they disappeared from was on a bike path, in town, across the lake/pond from a public park and parking lot. There were some wooded areas right by where the bikes, etc. were found, but that actual spot (or within feet of it) was clear and visible from the both the park and the parking lot. MOO

The spot where they were found was heavily wooded, but the spot they disappeared from was on a bike path, in town, across the lake/pond from a public park and parking lot. There were some wooded areas right by where the bikes, etc. were found, but that actual spot (or within feet of it) was clear and visible from the both the park and the parking lot. MOO

Right. But the Iowa case, he was able to hide the bodies in July when foliage is in full bloom in heavily wooded areas. Harder to find them. Delphi the perp boldly hid them where anyone could possibly see through the trees, etc.

I'm not meaning spots from which they originally disappeared. (Iowa or Delphi)

Both spots where bodies found heavily wooded. But one chose (Iowa) a good time of year to disguise and hunters only found after foliage gone. Iowa able to prolong finding the girls. Delphi was much more brazen and chose a time of year to leave them where could possibly be seen in a timely manner.

Right. But the Iowa case, he was able to hide the bodies in July when foliage is in full bloom in heavily wooded areas. Harder to find them. Delphi the perp boldly hid them where anyone could possibly see through the trees, etc.

I'm not meaning spots from which they originally disappeared. (Iowa or Delphi)

Both spots where bodies found heavily wooded. But one chose (Iowa) a good time of year to disguise and hunters only found after foliage gone. Iowa able to prolong finding the girls. Delphi was much more brazen and chose a time of year to leave them where could possibly be seen in a timely manner.

That's all true, but I was just pointing out that the actual abduction was probably more dangerous (more likely to be witnessed) in IA. Just the fact that they were moved is one of the things that makes me less convinced that it was the same person/people in both cases. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member