IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 30 minutes away - I've put up posters in my little town - we have access to a major interstate. I even had hubby post BG pictures at his place of employment.

That is freaky, and normally I'd be extra worried about this distance due to awareness space, etc, and while he could strike anywhere, near or far, I think due to the heat he might strike further away. Again, all speculation. (Unless he thinks he is sooooo good and wants to taunt LE). Nonetheless, be on your guard of course. I know the terror first hand of having a killer in my community and him not being apprehended. I feel so much for all you guys up there. I'm afraid though that nowhere is safe with him running around, not just Indiana.

That is freaky, and normally I'd be worried about this distance due to awareness space, etc, and while he could strike anywhere, I think due to the heat he might strike further away. Again, all speculation. (Unless he thinks he is sooooo good and wants to taunt LE). Nonetheless, be on your guard of course. I know the terror first hand of having a killer in my community and him not being apprehended. I feel so much for all you guys up there. I'm afraid though that nowhere is safe with him running around, not just Indiana.

Thanks! It's beyond scary. Hubby works on the borderline of Chicago & he had to get permission to post BG's sketch because they had never heard of this "case".

Thanks! It's beyond scary. Hubby works on the borderline of Chicago & he had to get permission to post BG's sketch because they had never heard of this "case".

I know how that goes too....some people just don't watch the news. I experienced the same thing here in Jessica Ridgeway's case. Thanks to both of you for doing your parts. Stay safe.

Eta: re: "beyond scary", I get it, I sooooo do....I got PTSD from the whole thing (JR.)...absolute terror, looking over my shoulder, looking at people wondering if it's them, worried to death about my students, etc etc....hang in there Rott Mom and everyone.

Please find this guy LE. Before he kills again....IMO he very well already could have killed again and we just don't know about it. Moo.

I know LE is trying so hard...

Sending positive thoughts to the girls families' tonight.

I know how that goes too....some people just don't watch the news. I experienced the same thing here. Thanks to both of you for doing your parts. Stay safe.

Eta: re: "beyond scary", I get it, I sooooo do....I got PTSD from the whole thing...absolute terror, looking over my shoulder, looking at people wondering if it's them, etc etc....hang in there Rott Mom and everyone.

Thanks was just not enough margarita. Bless you! I'm so "freaked" out about this - I can't imagine what the community of Delphi is going through.
I'm so frustrated and really scared. Re PTSD, I believe I have to take a time-out on my own.
Our small town experienced the "Honey Bee" killer who terrorized our community. Our farmers were shot by a sick, twisted individual. Our lives were disrupted - like they are now.

Thanks was just not enough margarita. Bless you! I'm so "freaked" out about this - I can't imagine what the community of Delphi is going through.
I'm so frustrated and really scared. Re PTSD, I believe I have to take a time-out on my own.
Our small town experienced the "Honey Bee" killer who terrorized our community. Our farmers were shot by a sick, twisted individual. Our lives were disrupted - like they are now.

(Thank goodness ARS was apprehended in JR's case....I can't imagine to think if he wasnt...I wish I had some advice for you, I can't think of any right now because I lost my freaking mind, I really did. And it tooook yeaaaars to even come close to getting over it, which I have not completely, nor probably ever will. I've mentioned before I see garbage bags on the side of the road to this day and suddenly wondef if there are body parts in them....the effect on the communities are devastating in cases like this. I understand Rott Mom....

This is so awful I can't stand it. Feel like balling after talking with you about this because i soooo get it, that "fear"...

And what I feel is noooooothing compared to what those poor girls went through and what their families will have to endure for the rest of their lives....and the investigators...

There is just nothing good about this except the love that brings people together.)

Gee it was just a tid bit of info. To me alot of these arrests were made after the murders. Seems like LE was cleaning house and looking everywhere.
It might not seem relevant to you but it caught my interest. Do u really think
The guy on the bridge was from Delphi? I dont and i also think he has a record. Jmo. I never question Anything anyone posts . Its a discussion thread.
I was just asking. As you say, it is a discussion thread. Many have discounted the drug angle- I haven't .

(Thank goodness ARS was apprehended in JR's case....I can't imagine to think if he wasnt...I wish I had some advice for you, I can't think of any right now because I lost my freaking mind, I really did. And it tooook yeaaaars to even come close to getting over it, which I have not completely, nor probably ever will. I've mentioned before I see garbage bags on the side of the road to this day and suddenly wondef if there are body parts in them....the effect on the communities are devastating in cases like this. I understand Rott Mom....

This is so awful I can't stand it. Feel like balling after talking with you about this because i soooo get it, that "fear"...

And what I feel is noooooothing compared to what those poor girls went through and what their families will have to endure for the rest of their lives....and the investigators...

There is just nothing good about this except the love that brings people together.)

I cannot imagine what so many have witnessed, in the horrors of these crime scenes. I hope everyone involved, here and in other similar situations, are getting some kind of therapy.

Bless your soul. Thank you. When the "Honey Bee" killer - who shot my FIL's farmer friend, we never left the house for weeks. Now, in our small town we're scared to death to let our dogs out knowing that BG is out there somewhere.
No matter how afraid I am...like you said - I can't imagine the community of Delphi.

I was just asking. As you say, it is a discussion thread. Many have discounted the drug angle- I haven't .

I have not either - I just posted that a few posts back...I do not believe we can post why this was drug related. I wish I could but it would be against TOD. Tread lightly. PM me if you wish.

Just for research purposes,can any of you sleuthers explain to me why a RSO,still living and still on probation/incarcerated,might have their name removed from both local and state registry?I have noticed that even if incarcerated,they still appear on the registry.Thanks in advance for any information.
Did anyone answer yet? The only thing I could think of is that perhaps an appeal has taken place?

I wish it was drug related and neither of the girls had to endure a sexual assault before they were killed.

Talking about drugs I just googled one pot meth cooking and it is very common, portable etc . I don't see that it can be ruled out. Has anyone seen where LE have been asked specifically and ruled it out? I also see that a connection to Iowa has not been ruled out based on my interpretation of what LE said last week. (See transcripts in media thread -tks Spellbound and Steleheart)
JMO.

Agreed that this was a sexual motivated crime. I believe he gained control of them via threat of a gun, moo.

I am thinking about the Amber Dubois case and how she was taken. Her killer John Gardner told her he had a gun and he didn't. He told her things would be a lot worse for her if she tried to run. So she got in the car with him. She was 14 and scared. JG took her to a remote area where she was raped and stabbed to death. He was driving around looking for a victim when he saw Amber walking to school. It was a crime of opportunity for him. I think it was the same with BG and Libby and Abby. With JG it wasn't until he killed Chelsea King a year later and he was ID'd through DNA that he confessed to Amber's killing. I am terrified BG will kill again as well. Please get this demon off the streets. I pray he is arrested soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This has nothing to do with these murders...but our neighborhood kids started school this week. All these kids were driven to school when they used to walk to school about two blocks away.
In our small town, we're so afraid of BG being on the loose.
Rott mom, reading your posts brought back memories for me of a guy who terrorised our rural neighbourhood in the eighties in the UK called Malcolm Fairley aka the Fox. We personally knew the LEO's who finally arrested him. I am sure this guy will be found too. Today is the day.

Did anyone answer yet? The only thing I could think of is that perhaps an appeal has taken place?
Thanks for the response Ss.The offender did file a petition to have name taken off but was denied per court records.I am finding it highly unusual.

This has nothing to do with these murders...but our neighborhood kids started school this week. All these kids were driven to school when they used to walk to school about two blocks away.
In our small town, we're so afraid of BG being on the loose.
I haven't let my kids walk to the end of the driveway/bus stop since Feb.

Just for research purposes,can any of you sleuthers explain to me why a RSO,still living and still on probation/incarcerated,might have their name removed from both local and state registry?I have noticed that even if incarcerated,they still appear on the registry.Thanks in advance for any information.

I just found this info at Indiana Department of Correction. It explains the sex and violent offender registry appeal procedure. And the next part is what I found disturbing, it appears there is a loophole for violent offenders pre 7/1/2007? Partial quote in italics below is from: http://www.in.gov/idoc/3285.htm

*NOTICE: TO ALL VIOLENT OFFENDERS WHO COMMITTED THEIR OFFENSES IN INDIANA PRIOR TO JULY 1, 2007 AND WHO ARE NOT REQUIRED TO REGISTER AS VIOLENT OFFENDERS AS A CURRENT CONDITION OF PROBATION OR PAROLE

The violent offender law requiring registration and a registry of violent offenders is unconstitutionally retroactive under the Indiana Constitution as applied to violent offenders who committed their offenses in Indiana before the date the law went into effect, July 1, 2007, except insofar as the persons are required to register as a current condition of probation or parole.

If you have been classified as violent offender as a result of committing the offense in Indiana prior to July 1, 2007, and you are not currently required to register as a condition of probation or parole, the Indiana Department of Correction has been ordered to remove your name and all information concerning you from the sex and violent offender registry, unless you are convicted of other offenses that allow you to be currently classified as a sex or violent offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic