IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully Snipped By Me For Space;

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

1) There are no named POIs or suspects in this case.
DO NOT post photos of random individuals to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.​

2) IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

3) Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Most recent UPDATES

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

BBM CBM
:bump:

Regarding the use of the word "stranger" to justify that the girls could not have known BG: the word "stranger" is not used in LE's latest videos, when referring to how the girls referenced BG in the audio.

Please correct me if wrong.

wow and tysm for re-posting these 5 videos. I can't believe how treacherous it is to walk along that bridge with all of the deteriorating tracks...and how there are no safety rails....what a terrible fall someone could have. In fact I am surprised this place was still open to the public. Anyways, these videos give a lot of information about the site. I agree with others that the cemetery may have been the most logical escape route for the perp. You also hear the train in video 4, when they are at the cemetery. I remember a case where a perp was traveling cross country, attacking different people, assaulting women, leaving them for dead...and then hoping on a train to his next kill spot (the case was covered on 48 hours awhile back). The perp in that case was caught.

These videos are great. Kudos to the people who made them. I also found another useful video. I'll try and find it to post. It really helps get context.

Isn't pointing out mug shots with names of the arrested that some seem to think look like our suspect against the TOS?

(Wonky wording but you know what I mean.)
The link i posted was msm new article about arrests made. If thats the one your talking about. And they were not sex offenders.

wow and tysm for re-posting these 5 videos. I can't believe how treacherous it is to walk along that bridge with all of the deteriorating tracks...and how there are no safety rails....what a terrible fall someone could have. In fact I am surprised this place was still open to the public. Anyways, these videos give a lot of information about the site. I agree with others that the cemetery may have been the most logical escape route for the perp. You also hear the train in video 4, when they are at the cemetery. I remember a case where a perp was traveling cross country, attacking different people, assaulting women, leaving them for dead...and then hoping on a train to his next kill spot (the case was covered on 48 hours awhile back). The perp in that case was caught.

This is another video that travels the path from where the girls were dropped off at the W. 300 N entrance to the Monon High Bridge. What is interesting to observe is how few placed if any, the killer could have hidden.

[video=youtube;9NRsWMECSNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NRsWMECSNI[/video]

Has anyone postulated the following yet?

Could this monster have used a boat? And if so, how far could he get? Far enough to get to his parked (bike, car, truck...)? It solves the issue of getting wet, and cold. I wonder how far did LE check all those creek banks?

I really, really want LE to solve this ASAP! This evil is still out here, roaming freely. And may even be stalking again. They need to get this deviant off the streets. All MHO of course.

Right I got to see the 43 ugly mugs from Johnson County (about as far away from Delphi as Lafayette) so how are these arrests relevant? Is a meth or drug connection likely? Were meth being cooked at the empty property? Has LE ever mentioned any connections? I don't recall anything although that doesn't mean there wasn't something on the trail that day. These arrests were in another county and took place three weeks after the murders and they haven't been linkd AFAIK.

Gee it was just a tid bit of info. To me alot of these arrests were made after the murders. Seems like LE was cleaning house and looking everywhere.
It might not seem relevant to you but it caught my interest. Do u really think
The guy on the bridge was from Delphi? I dont and i also think he has a record. Jmo. I never question Anything anyone posts . Its a discussion thread.

Maybe he chose them for the simple fact that they are the ones who crossed the bridge while he was shopping for a victim to carry out his plan.

All I can say, at this point, is - LE must release new information. If they need the public's help - give us more. Apparently, the video picture, the audio, and the recent sketch hasn't produced any results - IMO.

RIP Abby & Libby...praying for justice for you.

All I can say, at this point, is - LE must release new information. If they need the public's help - give us more. Apparently, the video picture, the audio, and the recent sketch hasn't produced any results - IMO.

I really can't see law enforcement releasing the video or audio if it causes the girls families and members of the public distress. It's a major problem for law enforcement keeping the case in the public eye if there is nothing new to report.

Thank you everyone for your dedication to Abbey and Liberty's case and to finding this monster.

This case certainly is anxiety producing and frustrating. I can only imagine how on edge the people (especially parents) of Delphi must be. And of course, that is part of the Perp's delight, no doubt.

This being said, I am highly confident that various LE agencies aren't as befuddled as I am, and we will see an arrest in the near future. For all we know, they are tracking someone right now as forensic results get processed, and the DA is being consulted. It is imperative that the DA gives the nod to insure a conviction. This all takes time...more time than the anxious public can tolerate without complaint, but it is necessary.

Keep believing. I am confident LE knows what they are doing and is very committed to bringing this miscreant Perp to justice.

I really think this was a sexually motivated crime. Nothing else really makes sense to me. I wonder if he would have snatched an alone girl out there, but that would be harder to find as most children don't go to parks by themselves. So he took them both. Obviously he was in full control of them at the onset, but how? We have heard they already thought he was weird before they went off with him, so it wasn't a lost puppy lure. They wouldn't have fallen for that imo.

I really can't see law enforcement releasing the video or audio if it causes the girls families and members of the public distress. It's a major problem for law enforcement keeping the case in the public eye if there is nothing new to report.

Thank you everyone for your dedication to Abbey and Liberty's case and to finding this monster.

I didn't necessarily mean that they should release more audio and/or video. I was just stating that LE needs to release "something" new...as to the "something" - I have no idea.

I really think this was a sexually motivated crime. Nothing else really makes sense to me. I wonder if he would have snatched an alone girl out there, but that would be harder to find as most children don't go to parks by themselves. So he took them both. Obviously he was in full control of them at the onset, but how? We have heard they already thought he was weird before they went off with him, so it wasn't a lost puppy lure. They wouldn't have fallen for that imo.

You bring up an interesting point about him approaching two girls at the same time this way. Most of these trail-killers/rapists, only attack lone victims. It's unusual that he pursued two girls at once. Another very brazen move on his part.

I didn't necessarily mean that they should release more audio and/or video. I was just stating that LE needs to release "something" new...as to the "something" - I have no idea.

I totally understand I want the case to maintain public and media interest somehow. It is so frustrating for the girl's families, law enforcement, the people of Delphi and us. It's been a long six months here following the case and threads 24/7. He will be caught but unfortunately it is going to take time.

Maybe he chose them for the simple fact that they are the ones who crossed the bridge while he was shopping for a victim to carry out his plan.

As simple as that theory is, it makes a lot of sense. I just keep wondering at what point he knew he was going to pursue them, and how he managed to appear somewhat innocuous up to that point. Did he hide? Or did he just walk the trail back and forth?

If he'd just stood at the end of the bridge waiting for a victim, he would surely have stood out.

Gee it was just a tid bit of info. To me alot of these arrests were made after the murders. Seems like LE was cleaning house and looking everywhere.
It might not seem relevant to you but it caught my interest. Do u really think
The guy on the bridge was from Delphi? I dont and i also think he has a record. Jmo. I never question Anything anyone posts . Its a discussion thread.

A lot of times these guys have records, but the crimes start out as soliciting a prostitute, that sort of thing:

Here Gary Michael Hilton's past.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/02/gary-michael-hilton-timeline.html

The Amherst Trail killer and the Green River Killer both had soliciting a prostitute on their records. But beyond that, they were seen as average guys, pretty respected in the community.

I think men who can get away with this type of crime long term, don't frighten or alarm people they live with or near to. That's how they stay under the radar for so long.

This case certainly is anxiety producing and frustrating. I can only imagine how on edge the people (especially parents) of Delphi must be. And of course, that is part of the Perp's delight, no doubt.

This being said, I am highly confident that various LE agencies aren't as befuddled as I am, and we will see an arrest in the near future. For all we know, they are tracking someone right now as forensic results get processed, and the DA is being consulted. It is imperative that the DA gives the nod to insure a conviction. This all takes time...more time than the anxious public can tolerate without complaint, but it is necessary.

Keep believing. I am confident LE knows what they are doing and is very committed to bringing this miscreant Perp to justice.

Rosesfromangels, it is always refreshing and inspiring to read your continued optimism.

Agreed that this was a sexual motivated crime. I believe he gained control of them via threat of a gun, moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities